PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 12:25:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961619 times)
marikocha
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2700 on: 2009 June 23, 12:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would guess it's because of the smidgen of underboob. IDK, since it's not my post, obviously. If you squint your eyes, it sort of looks like Munch's The Scream.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: 2009 June 23, 13:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Austere, I'll agree that is wow-edly fail, but why isn't it in the ugly paysite thread?  Shocked
I think because of the cutout with a flash of underboob.  Both fug and smutty.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: 2009 June 23, 20:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not only are they ugly, with really ugly hair, and trashy, but what the heck is the one in purple doing to itself???

She is giving herself an breast examination.  We all ought to be ashamed of ourselves for suspecting this was just crappy stuff, when actually Harmonia is trying to do a public service and remind all women that they should do breast exams on themselves.   Grin

And Austere, I'll agree that is wow-edly fail, but why isn't it in the ugly paysite thread?  Shocked
I think because of the cutout with a flash of underboob.  Both fug and smutty.

We need a new word here.  I vote for Smugly.  Something which is both slutty and ugly. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: 2009 June 23, 22:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the outfit's not pay and the ugly thread was for worst paysite stuff. And yes, it has underboob and the like. Plus, I don't want to become the equivalent of a human Triscuit like last time. Hence, MSTY.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: 2009 June 24, 01:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That jackass is posting his smugly stuff all over the interwebz. He (or she) is the same one that is making the poor deformed, photo-skinned celebrity sims (& uploading them to SapphireSims too). I think he is also featured on every "ugliest finds" thread around. Guy needs to get a clue. I mean, he makes Chaz' sims look (almost) good. It just makes me extremely sad when I see his "work".

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: 2009 June 24, 05:03:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That jackass is posting his smugly stuff all over the interwebz. He (or she) is the same one that is making the poor deformed, photo-skinned celebrity sims (& uploading them to SapphireSims too). I think he is also featured on every "ugliest finds" thread around. Guy needs to get a clue. I mean, he makes Chaz' sims look (almost) good. It just makes me extremely sad when I see his "work".

The really sad thing about this "creator" is that he/she's never going to get a clue. Nobody posts anything negative, constructive or not, anywhere. Not even in the forum at MTS where creators can get feedback. Then again, I've read that he/she threw a fit when nobody complimented one of his/her creations.

That said- if my creations suck- please tell me! Promise I won't throw a fit.  Grin
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: 2009 June 24, 14:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The really sad thing about this "creator" is that he/she's never going to get a clue. Nobody posts anything negative, constructive or not, anywhere. Not even in the forum at MTS where creators can get feedback. Then again, I've read that he/she threw a fit when nobody complimented one of his/her creations.

It's hard to give constructive criticism when the work in question looks like you should start over completely.   Cheesy

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: 2009 June 24, 17:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I'm sure Ms. MovieStar would be flattered that you're honoring her this way. The hard work you've put into this shows. What you have here is good and does resemble her. I could tell without being "told" who she is. However, her lips are fuller than that and her cheekbones not quite as high- and I could swear she doesn't have a bump on her nose. Instead of trying to correct this, it may be easier to start over. I know that means all your hard work would be for nothing then, but there are times starting over with a "clean slate" is better. You may find it easier too, since you've already gotten so much of it worked out and may not have to work quite as hard on a new, improved version.
P.S. Your hard work wouldn't really be "for nothing" if you were to start over. You'll know what worked and what didn't work this time and will know how and what to improve if you start over."

Er- that was harder than I thought it would be. Feel free to copy, paste and edit as needed.  Cheesy
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: 2009 June 24, 23:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Take a good look at that dress and think, "Would I want to see anyone I know wearing this in public?" If the answer's no, you know you might want to do some work on this dress. First thing I saw was the fact that you really might need a better pic of the outfit. Are you showing us the dress's amazing powers of absorption by letting us see only her arms being eaten by the skirt? We want to see the Sim wearing a pretty dress. I can already tell that the textures are lacking, so if it's possible try making the whole thing more visually appealing. Oh, and the hole there is so lopsided it looks like her boob is trying to grow eggs underneath. Fix the picture, let us see the WHOLE dress, and make it a lot less flat. Remember, starting over does not mean your work was a failure.

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: 2009 June 25, 01:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking of that..creator's..sims. Silly me. Guess they scare me worse than that dress. Smiley
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: 2009 June 25, 04:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about this approach. "I know you probably worked hard on this (a lie I know), but you might want to re-think your creating abilities because I regret to inform you that your work is being 'featured' on several Worst Finds lists." Harsh, I know...and on some sites would probably get you in more trouble than it would be worth. I have wanted so badly to PM this person (and a few others I've seen  Tongue ) but I figure they will just get pissy & think I am just 'mean'. I think that someone that actually uploads something this fugly (on more than one site even) just really has no taste & certainly would not respond well to criticism, constructive or otherwise. 

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Lizbeth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: 2009 June 25, 23:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First time poster but this thread is just too funny to pass up and ChazDesigns just released "Circus Video Brittany" -- because Ms. Spears is the pinnacle of wholesome virtue...  Roll Eyes

Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: 2009 June 26, 04:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously?  Undecided

marikocha
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: 2009 June 26, 07:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems about par for the course for Disney girls. Wholesome virgin image gets traded in for bondage-lite "whore." Does Chaz's version of Britney come with the whip and pleather teddy? Because you know how the 13 year-olds love fetishwear.
ScooterBabe
ARR!

Take that, Jack Sparrow!

View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: 2009 June 26, 14:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One word describes this 'creation': pathetic.

Empress Paden's reaction to T$R: "I'll use my free will to spit in their eye and tell them to go take a flying fornication at a rapidly turning breakfast pastry before ever they see a dime outta me."
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: