PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:54:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 965395 times)
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2475 on: 2009 April 07, 08:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thought i might treat you to the other picture in the set! Just as nice...the gloves? add that extra touch dont you think? They are by
_cactus_ at TSR...free but tacky as hell!

Apologies to Dargstar...i hope your sleep wasnt to interrupted! Its morning now so hopefully you'll have all day to recover from the sight of the second picture!

I just looked at _cactus_ page at TSR AND WOW! Theyre are mermaid tales on men, muscley guys in what i can only call gay punk wear!and some 'sexy' underwear! I choked on my blackcurrent, vanilla and ginseng tea!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2476 on: 2009 April 07, 11:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay stories!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: 2009 April 07, 23:48:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just looked at _cactus_ page at TSR AND WOW! Theyre are mermaid tales on men, muscley guys in what i can only call gay punk wear!and some 'sexy' underwear! I choked on my blackcurrent, vanilla and ginseng tea!

You really should try getting out more.  Wink

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: 2009 April 08, 04:49:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*passes out eye bleach*

Fug And SMUT! Gotta love tsr. Crack, they haz it.

Eta: wow. those 'rabbit' draws are...creepy and hilarious! Cheesy

« Last Edit: 2009 April 08, 04:55:56 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: 2009 April 08, 08:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, WTF? Who would want that? That is one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: 2009 April 08, 11:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You really should try getting out more.  Wink

I agree! I went to work and had those images in my head and saw the big boss(the Dean of the Cathedral! no less) and him in the gay punk wear flashed through my head!

Nice outfit siberian sunset...i have one just like it at the back of my wardrobe!

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: 2009 April 08, 16:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice outfit siberian sunset...i have one just like it at the back of my wardrobe!

lol Crack and all??!  Shocked

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: 2009 April 08, 19:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviousley only when i wear it! Tongue It suits the nights when i want the whole hooker complete with itchy mesh look!
lexilove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: 2009 April 09, 01:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That outfit kind of looks like she wrapped black (leather?) ribbon around herself, then covered her body in cellophane to keep the ribbon on.

When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars.
One of them is mine.
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: 2009 April 09, 02:57:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviousley only when i wear it! Tongue It suits the nights when i want the whole hooker complete with itchy mesh look!

*passes you some rum* More power to you!!!!!!  Tongue hehe

I guess they put some ribbon to good use, huh lexilove?! Ribbons & cellophane: It would seem to be the materials needed, if anyone wants to try to replicate it! (And dare to steal ferncapel's style!^-*  Shocked
« Last Edit: 2009 April 09, 03:03:11 by siberiansunset » Logged

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: 2009 April 09, 03:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ummm yeah, the TSR has the most downloads because you can find crap like that everyweres!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: 2009 April 09, 14:08:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess they put some ribbon to good use, huh lexilove?! Ribbons & cellophane: It would seem to be the materials needed, if anyone wants to try to replicate it! (And dare to steal ferncapel's style!^-*  Shocked

*Drinks the rum that Siberiansunset has passed me,yells "Dont yoooou darrrrre ste steal miiiiii style!" collapses on the floor in a drunken stupor, thus ripping the cellaphane and tearing the ribbons wrapped around me, blissfully unaware that everyone is laughing at me in my TSR OUTFIT*

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: 2009 April 10, 06:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Drinks the rum that Siberiansunset has passed me,yells "Dont yoooou darrrrre ste steal miiiiii style!" collapses on the floor in a drunken stupor, thus ripping the cellaphane and tearing the ribbons wrapped around me, blissfully unaware that everyone is laughing at me in my TSR OUTFIT*

Pure WIN! Rum is a very classy drink! P & L's!  Cheesy

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: 2009 April 10, 16:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I make a piratical suggestion on this thread?  Include the TSR links.  I ask this because I'm in the mood to start reporting TSR as an inappropriate site and, since my signon at TSR doesn't work I'd like the URLs to cut and paste into the complaint.  And I suggest other people do it.

"Y'know if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really cheap and theyll ignore him,
"If two people, two people do it--in harmony--they'll think you're just pirates and they'll ignore both of 'em.
"And if three people--can you imagine three people going in and reporting TSR?--they may think it's an organization
"And can you imagine 50 people--50 Simmers a day--going in and reporting TSR and walking out!
"And, friends, they may think it's a movement! And, folks, it is.  The PMBD Anti-paysite movement and all you gotta do is join it the next time sleazy underwear turns up on this page...."

Sorry, shouldn't listen to Arlo Guthrie before my caffien kicks in.  But I wasn't kidding about the posting the links part.

Edited for spelling.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 10, 17:36:28 by Scurvy Cat » Logged

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: 2009 April 10, 16:32:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I make a piratical suggestion on this thread?  Include the TSR links.  I ask this because I'm in the mood to start reporting TSR as an inappropriate site and, since my signon at TSR doesn't work I'd like the URLs to cut and paste into the complaint.  And I suggest other people do it.

"Y'know if one person just one person does it they may think he's really cheap and theyll ignore him,
"If two people, two people do it--in harmony--they'll think you're just pirates and they'll ignore both of 'em.
"And if three people--can you imagine three people going in and reporting TSR?--they may think it's an organization
"And can you imagine 50 people--50 people a day--going iin and reporting TSR and walking out!
"And, friends, they may think it's a movement! And, folks, it is.  The PMBD Anit-paysite movement and all you gotta do is join it the next time sleazy underwear turns up on this page...."

Sorry, shouldn't listen to Arlo Guthrie before my caffien kicks in.  But I wasn't kidding about the posting the links part.

*sings along* Great now I'll have Alice's Restaurant in my head all day- meh, could be worse Smiley

disillusioned miscreant<br />

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: