PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:08:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 964035 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1755 on: 2009 January 07, 03:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some showers in my game that came in some houses I downloaded, and they don't have the blur. I don't have the hack to get rid of the blur, so it has something to do with how it was made.

I've never heard of a shower that came without a blur. Maybe the censor removal hack was uploaded with the lot?

In the preview picture, you can see that there is visible ass on the Sim in the tub, so that means the creator had the censor removal hack. If the perv who made the objects sent him to the shower, there wouldn't be a blur, thus winning me a bottle of rum. Cheesy

That's what we were betting on, right? Whether or not the creator had the censor removal hack? If not, I am utterly confused. Tongue

Sorry to stay on the subject, but I don't have the hack to get rid of the blur. If I do then it's not working because there is only 1 or 2 showers I have that don't have the blur, everything else in the game has the blur. I'll see if I can get some pics of it.

Ok, I checked and I don't have it anymore. It was really messed up, it had no blur, the sims got in it through the shower's wall, and some other stuff was wrong.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 07, 03:58:55 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: 2009 January 07, 05:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in Virginia and I swear we do not decorate like that! Ok, maybe some people do, but not me. That really is frightening stuff.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: 2009 January 07, 17:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cause you know, you absolutelly need skanky underware that matches your floor, curtains, rugs, bedding, sink, ceiling fan, rubbish bin bags .... (I could go on and on and on!)

I always redecorate every time I change underwear. I'll leave it up to you to figure out if I'm a giant slob, or just a very avid home-decorator.

LMAO! I will vote slob!  Atleast that would be my excuse Smiley   I would not want my bed room to look like my undies. I am old and married now. My undies are made for comfort ..not fashion lol

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Old Enuf
Landlubber

whatever,...

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: 2009 January 07, 21:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

littletoes,
I'm glad that I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!
Being old and married myself I totally agree!   Cheesy

shh,... hunting rabbits
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: 2009 January 09, 11:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's one controversial crapper there, I say. On the one hand, its form is modern (="design over functionality"), on the other hand, absence of toiler paper roll + hanging leaves and newspaper hints at, ahem, vintage.
Red things are there to prevent you from slipping on that ultrashiny floor and hitting your head on the dangerously sharp crapper's edge.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: 2009 January 09, 21:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being young and not married, my underpants are cute AND comfortable.  Cheesy Meaning mostly boyshorts and hipsters.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Old Enuf
Landlubber

whatever,...

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: 2009 January 09, 23:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being young and not married, my underpants are cute AND comfortable.  Cheesy Meaning mostly boyshorts and hipsters.

You could get away with that sort of thing.   What was disturbing to me while shopping at Victoria's Secret,.. was that when I looked around the store, all I saw were rather large, elderly women ('m not quite that old,.... yet)  buying frillies in bulk.  I'm o.k. with that in general, but I didn't want the mental picture.  And now you have it, so I feel better for sharing. Grin

shh,... hunting rabbits
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: 2009 January 10, 00:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same for me! Ashbashtus does not wear thongs. Pantylines add character. Tongue

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: 2009 January 10, 01:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put it like this; remember that bitch I told you about that was stalking me?? She's bigger than I am, about 275 pounds, wears thong undies, no bra and works as a stripper. Now you know why I believe this world to be fucked up. Oh, and she's doing this work while seven months pregnant.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: 2009 January 10, 01:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put it like this; remember that bitch I told you about that was stalking me?? She's bigger than I am, about 275 pounds, wears thong undies, no bra and works as a stripper. Now you know why I believe this world to be fucked up. Oh, and she's doing this work while seven months pregnant.

I remember, has she still been bothering you? If its bad, don't be afraid to call the police. Its better to be safe. If she get angry about it, you'll have the cops on your side.

On a lighter note, that description of her is my biggest pet peeve. I'm a big girl (Don't ask how much. A lady never reveals her weight or age Wink) I HATE when women dress skanky, but when someone who's overweight wears clothes like that, its bugs the hell out of me. I may be overweight, but I feel like I have respect for myself and my body enough to coverup. It bothers me to no end when people sex themselves up. 

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: 2009 January 10, 02:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, she'll answer the front door in a bikini top and shorts in the dead of winter, just one of many reasons my nephew dumped her ass. That and she'd be up all night and her kid (NOT his) would be running wild in the afternoons when he'd come home from work to find her still asleep...

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: 2009 January 10, 02:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A lot of women think that ALL men like that skind of underwear (thongs, crotchless panties etc) while that is NOT the case. My BF loves the more modest dramatic underwear, like black lace negligee's and anything that accentuates rather than reveals. Considering he loves Hammer Horror films, you know he is a big fan of the push up bra, and the lacey cleaveage!  Cheesy

Heh. I am so happy he has no interest in this forum, or else I would be in big trouble! Heh  Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: 2009 January 10, 03:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My boyfriend likes some sexy nighties (very short ones), but prefers nekkid. He's opposed to clothes.

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: 2009 January 10, 03:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, she'll answer the front door in a bikini top and shorts in the dead of winter, just one of many reasons my nephew dumped her ass. That and she'd be up all night and her kid (NOT his) would be running wild in the afternoons when he'd come home from work to find her still asleep...

Classy..

My boyfriend likes some sexy nighties (very short ones), but prefers nekkid. He's opposed to clothes.

Thats usual for a lot of guys I think. Some guys might enjoy the presentation but they really enjoy the nakedness. Tongue

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: 2009 January 10, 05:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to explain the pay vs free and she still tried to get the nephew to subscribe for her because she loved the smutty crap on T$R, but he understood it and said no way in hell. Some folk are truly stupid and she is one of them... Another reason I'm glad he got rid of her...  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: