PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:46:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 964071 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1635 on: 2008 December 12, 01:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a bit of a macro:
*snip*

Cheesy

That is just precious! In a very disturbing way, of course. Simsecret!

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: 2008 December 12, 01:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahah, the one on the top right. Yurg.  Cheesy  Funny macro, heartless!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
linnie
Landlubber

Happy New Year!

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: 2008 December 13, 12:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naked Babies!?

I do not know if this counts as it is not on TSR but it is made and sited on members of TSR
http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/grizz.htm
I did not save the pic as it repulsed me. so i posted the link.
I know lil ones run round without cloths but why would this be needed in our sims game?
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1638 on: 2008 December 13, 13:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, now there's a touchy subject...

Personally (and this may sound strange) I can't categorise 'naked' as smutty because nudity isn't always sexual. Some of the outfits in this thread are obviously meant to arouse, even if they fail at it. Nudity isn't always sexual, it can be about comfort for example, while pimp-outfits and ho-boots on stockings definitely are meant to provoke sexual thoughts. I remember the shitstorm that erupted when someone posted a penis for toddlers (or was it babies?) at MTS2 and it left me with a bad taste. I hope this doesn't explode.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1639 on: 2008 December 13, 13:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with you Devilfish.  Nudity is not something to be ashamed of, and its not sexual.  Skimpy bits of leather, lace and the like can change that, depending on intent.

I don't have much of a problem with bikinis and lacy underthings either, again depending on intent/design.  It makes sense to wear less under your clothes and it makes sense to wear less while swimming/sun bathing.

As for the baby penis, I don't even think of that as sexually intended.  Babies have them too, and some people do like ultra realism in their games.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: 2008 December 13, 13:49:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really see the inherent problem with naked babies, since isn't that generally the way babies normally are? I mean, it seems so pointless to actually get them CLOTHES, seeing as this would cost money that would simply be wasted in a year, and create additional work. And it's not like the babies care.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1641 on: 2008 December 13, 14:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tend to categorise babies somewhere between human and plant. They're pretty useless, but do provide an excellent substitute for turkey around Thankgiving.

But no, I can't see anything wrong with a nekkid kid or a baby with a penis. Oh, some pervs will abuse this content, sure, but that means they are gross, not the content itself. My nieces run around naked all summer, at home as well as on the beach, and I prefer teh nekkid in my own home as well, temperature allowing. If this thing had come from Evi, sure, I'd be worried, but I can't see the harm here.

Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: 2008 December 13, 14:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, now there's a touchy subject...

Personally (and this may sound strange) I can't categorise 'naked' as smutty because nudity isn't always sexual. Some of the outfits in this thread are obviously meant to arouse, even if they fail at it. Nudity isn't always sexual, it can be about comfort for example, while pimp-outfits and ho-boots on stockings definitely are meant to provoke sexual thoughts. I remember the shitstorm that erupted when someone posted a penis for toddlers (or was it babies?) at MTS2 and it left me with a bad taste. I hope this doesn't explode.

I agree, but if they tried to dress the baby in those awful Evi hose/tights or put of those "adult" looking clothes on the baby, then I'd draw the line. But I think it is a matter of personal taste overall and yes, no matter what some people are pervs.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
linnie
Landlubber

Happy New Year!

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: 2008 December 13, 14:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To each their own right. Just because i disagree do not make any of your point wrong. I simply think that it is sickish but i have seen worse.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1644 on: 2008 December 13, 14:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To each their own right. Just because i disagree do not make any of your point wrong. I simply think that it is sickish but i have seen worse.

Oh, I completely understand if you disagree with that download, I can certainly see why. It's a grey area, to say the least. As soffyFox mentioned, in this case I think it's more about intent than the actual file. But now that I've taken a closer look at the other downloads on that page... They're not exactly wholesome either, are they?

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1645 on: 2008 December 13, 17:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then again, MTS2 doesn't run around touting itself as a oh so pure and wholesome sight either.  Granted, most anything considered too adult has been moved, including classical artworks, to SXS2, but its not like T$R who claims how family friendly and kid friendly they are, while being loaded down with a bunch of smut.

And I more meant intent of the user of said files, not the creators. Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: 2008 December 13, 18:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see anything wrong with naked babies. That's how babies and toddlers usually are. Not a big deal. It's not like they have makeup or grownup "sexy" clothes on, which would definitely be gross.

I have the no-blur hack in my game, largely because I think the blur is actually pretty smutty. (Also it slows down my game.) Blurring a little baby or toddler while it's being washed is saying that there's something sexual about a naked baby or toddler, and that is sick.

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1647 on: 2008 December 13, 18:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also agree that naked isn't smutty.  I also LIKE the children's underwear I downloaded that's bottoms only, because I didn't wear anything on top myself til I was 9 and needed a bra.  I remember seeing people's comments on downloads like that, like they were terrible or something.  It's just underwear!  Though, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever see my kids' underwear in game anyway, so now I'm wondering if I need any downloads for that at all, really.  XD
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1648 on: 2008 December 13, 18:37:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What makes it gross, are those who see more than nekkid children. The rest of us, normal people just see little ones running around as they like to, nekkid. Believe me, I'm lucky to keep diapers on my little guy. He rips his clothes off the minute I turn my back...lol

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: 2008 December 13, 18:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I am sure some perv might misuse this, I kinda like it for my game. A lot of my sims run around nekkid...is not sexual to me.
My son was born the end of June & spent most of his first few months in nothing but a diaper. When he got old enough to take his own clothes off he was always running around the house that way, couldn't keep clothes on the kid. Not much in this world cuter than a babies bare butt lol.
On the other hand, some people just have different sensibilities...no problem with that. I have a good friend who is very open-minded about most things but thinks it is wrong to breast-feed anywhere but in private, even if no boobage is seen. Says people still know what you are doing & compared it to getting a bj under a restaurant table  Roll Eyes We,ve "discussed" this issue several times.
But to each his own!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: