PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 23:01:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963265 times)
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1230 on: 2008 October 06, 22:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, should this be in the ugliest paysite creation thread?

Whilst they are truly fugly, I don't see the balls as particularly smutty (no pun intended)

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: 2008 October 06, 22:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, should this be in the ugliest paysite creation thread?
Uh, whoops. Dang, too many confusing threads.... and seeing as how I don't see that other thread....

*goes back into lurk mode where she belongs*

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 2008 October 13, 14:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because you all want your children dressed in minidresses and platform shoes  Shocked

Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: 2008 October 13, 15:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Classy. And, sadly reflective of clothes for 6's and 12's these days.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2008 October 13, 15:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too true. I was looking to get my kids some new clothes for Christmas, and you would (or maybe not) be surprised what is in the toddler section. I found a freaking school girl outfit. Short skirt, belly shirt (!!!), and knee socks. My daughter is 3! Who in the hell would dress a toddler like a prostitute? Except the people over at T$R  Wink

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
aliensim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: 2008 October 13, 16:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was small it was not the thing to dress your children in black as that was seen as an adult color, sexy even.  But even these days dressing children in black lace is not tasteful, I am thinking.  Millie I so agree. Sadly the cloths shops are full of toddler things with spagetti straps or bare tummy or with diamant words which were once considered swears.
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1236 on: 2008 October 13, 22:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if TSR was responsible for this??
Millie I so agree. Sadly the cloths shops are full of toddler things with spagetti straps or bare tummy or with diamant words which were once considered swears.
Over here, Tesco sold pole-dancing poles as children's toys, and push-up bras for 7 year olds. Yes, push-up bras.

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 2008 October 13, 22:53:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is nothing to "push up" at 7! The parent that buys their elementary school child a push up bra needs to have all of their children taken away.  Angry

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 2008 October 13, 23:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<cough> I had breasts at 7. It's why I stopped running around naked as a 6. <cough>  Embarrassed

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: 2008 October 13, 23:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, even if your child is starting to develop at 6-7, they don't need to emphasize it - and dancing poles?!?!?!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 2008 October 13, 23:29:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly? It doesn't surprise me, with the way the world is today.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2008 October 13, 23:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. It's a bitch trying to dress my 9 6 year old daughter. Shoes are either platform, have heels, or both. Underwear is not suitable for little girls much. I have to hunt to find cute smalls for her that aren't something I wore at 13. Some clothes for that age group are modest enough....it's just they are too damned old in style, know what I mean? It's not like they are flashing anything off, but it's just something a 20 year old would wear.
Last christmas, she got invited to a christmas party at the last minute - I had one night to find her an outfit. The best I could come up with? A black and white fifties style floral number, with a pink sash, in satin. It was the best I could do - she's a girly girl, and loves her dresses, but all the dresses I could find? Black mini skirted things with spaghetti straps. Off the shoulder. Skin tight. There was even a boob tube style one. As it was, this dress had petticoats and while sleeveless, at least had substantial shoulders, and if it wasn't for the pattern would be really cute.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 2008 October 14, 00:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you guys kidding me? I don't have children, and only see the toddlers that come into my shop. They wear little outfits that are cute, and easy to move in (little duck patterned shirts, ruffled pink skirts and pink pants underneath, so they can run around - as an example). Ever since this debate has been going on, I've been paying attention. I've only seen one toddler in a tube top and bike pants, and it was a hyperactive little blonde girl, who probably would've suffocated in anything less in such warm weather. I don't see mini skirts, heels, bling or off the top shoulders. I think I would be sick if I did. So let's say in your area toddlers are dressed in black (geez, black? no kid wants to dress in black, it's SO BORING to them until they get a bit older) and it's all skimpy like. Has no-one told or addressed the companies about the dangers of having kids dressed like that? why is it so suggestive? Women dress suggestively when they go out, to emphasise their beauty to get to know other people better right? What the fuck does a kid need to emulate the same thing? I think it's dangerous to rob a child of his or her childhood, it's the time where they are totally free from giving a shit what they wear. Right?

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1243 on: 2008 October 14, 00:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I think its to keep women from becoming feminists and wanting to wear practical, non-revealing clothing - if you get them young enough, then they are more likely to only care about being sexy.  Hell, I was watching Regis and Kelly friday [medical waiting room], and was ticked off that they told this cute young woman she needed to wear -heels- to be stylish - wtf?  I am told I'm sexy all the time - granted by biased people, but I never wear heels - flats all the way.  Spouting how you want people to find their -own- style then putting them in heels is like utter BS.

So, they start younger....tell the 6s and 12s they need to dress like a high class callgirl to be cool and sexy.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 2008 October 14, 01:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen any little kids dressing like call girls either. 12s, yes, 6s and 0s, no. And the slut look has become horribly unfashionable nowadays anyway, thank goodness, because that means I can shop again. I do not do spaghetti straps, belly shirts and asscrack pants.

The heels thing drives me nuts. It's really big now, now that we're allowed to cover ourselves more we have to destroy our backs and ankles. I'll wear heels occasionally, on special occasions when I'll be sitting down almost the whole time, but they're absurd for daily use. Unhealthy and stupid looking.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: