PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 09:50:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The sheeps are at it again!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The sheeps are at it again!  (Read 42791 times)
seapup
Landlubber

View Profile
The sheeps are at it again!
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 10, 06:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "seapup"
What do ya want out of someone who doesn't know the difference between persecuted and prosecuted.  :roll:   :lol:

I thought we already *WERE* persecuted.

We are. I just want to see her reaction to her lawyer laughing his ass off at her for trying to prosecute us.  :lol:
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 December 10, 06:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That thread got boring fast..

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 10, 06:26:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Absolute"
That thread got boring fast..

Seriously.  :/  The OP needs to come back; she was funny.

Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 December 10, 06:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone ask her to come back through a pm. Shocked

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
andygal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 December 10, 06:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Why haven't people collaborated and tried to sue the pants off these guys, their english was good, which means that they probably aren't in malasyia, which means that they can be persecuted.

All I can say is LOLLOLOL.

That's totally fucked up logic, not to mention borderline RACIST!

am the original Deformed Freak. Accept no imitations!
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2006 December 10, 06:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"
Someone ask her to come back through a pm. Shocked

"Hey, would you post in your thread more so we can laugh at how dumb you are?  We're getting bored over here.  Thanks."  xD

wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 December 10, 06:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Via the exchange he came across this site whose URL I am not going to mention here because it's well not a good site for creators who have a donation section/ will one day have a donation section.

ok first of all what a dumb name for a couple, six and sex...and why share an account that you both regularly post on? just to confuse people? its bad enough they look almost alike...blah anyways...
the sheep that see her thread (well those that can figure out Google) can find their way here...so wouldnt the wise thing be to not mention the name of the site?
then she says shes planning on opening up a "donation" site...check out her mts2 downloads--the only 2 things she has made is an ugly girl named Bob and a decent-looking girly guy....both of which are 6 months old lol
he/she/they/it have also posted up pics to tease people over at s2c like a skintone...a very brightly-lit pic of a sim...another girly looking guy (the real guy has a stronger jawline than their sim version)...and i didn't bother looking at their sims for the contests they entered
if they're going to make themselves a pay site it will be like Carla Niven lol
so go ahead and make your paysite, it will give us something to laugh at even more, especially with all the misspellings and threats to sue people (I'll bet they'll put up a very retailsims-ish warning/disclaimer thingy too)

She/He/They gave me quite a giggle....thanks for linking to it, i rarely read any of the oodles of crap over there lol

And I love bluesoups post Smiley
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2006 December 10, 07:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HEY GUYS, did you know that dot-com urls cost tons of money per month?  That's why sites need donations...

*giggle*
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 December 10, 07:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thread is still open. This speaks volumes. The community may finally be realizing that the coin has two sides.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 December 10, 07:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
Via the exchange he came across this site whose URL I am not going to mention here because it's well not a good site for creators who have a donation section/ will one day have a donation section.

ok first of all what a dumb name for a couple, six and sex...and why share an account that you both regularly post on? just to confuse people? its bad enough they look almost alike...blah anyways...
the sheep that see her thread (well those that can figure out Google) can find their way here...so wouldnt the wise thing be to not mention the name of the site?
then she says shes planning on opening up a "donation" site...check out her mts2 downloads--the only 2 things she has made is an ugly girl named Bob and a decent-looking girly guy....both of which are 6 months old lol
he/she/they/it have also posted up pics to tease people over at s2c like a skintone...a very brightly-lit pic of a sim...another girly looking guy (the real guy has a stronger jawline than their sim version)...and i didn't bother looking at their sims for the contests they entered
if they're going to make themselves a pay site it will be like Carla Niven lol
so go ahead and make your paysite, it will give us something to laugh at even more, especially with all the misspellings and threats to sue people (I'll bet they'll put up a very retailsims-ish warning/disclaimer thingy too)

She/He/They gave me quite a giggle....thanks for linking to it, i rarely read any of the oodles of crap over there lol

And I love bluesoups post Smiley

Isn't sharing a account with someone a ban worthy offense at S2C?

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 10, 07:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
The thread is still open. This speaks volumes. The community may finally be realizing that the coin has two sides.

There's just no mods on.

Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 10, 07:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am soon going to be opening my site, and if I feel the need for donations, well I have my lawyers working on it already.

Not the lawyers! :shock:

And Why haven't people collaborated and tried to sue the pants off these guys, their english was good, which means that they probably aren't in malasyia, which means that they can be persecuted

Classic logic ( :shock: )! Just because someone has good english, that doesn't mean they can't be in a different country/state/continent (whatever).

I love seeing people at other sites get pissed off because of us.

But, hey the more people that know of us, the more that don't donate to paysites, and the more sites threaten us with plastic swords!

They have plastic swords, but we have cannons! (and sarcastic humor)
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 10, 07:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Plum"

There's just no mods on.

Aww. I was hoping they were actually letting the thread fester.  Sad

...Much like a wound.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 10, 07:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"thread fester" I must add this to my list.
Thank you.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 December 10, 07:57:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What would a one-sided coin look like anyway ? Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: