PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 08:26:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysite: AnnaMariaSims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysite: AnnaMariaSims  (Read 22580 times)
nerd
ARR!

View Profile
New paysite: AnnaMariaSims
« on: 2008 April 10, 12:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AnnaMaria did the big mistake of announcing her new paysite at "my" place, Snooty Sims, so here's the link:

http://www.annamariasims2.com/

Maybe somebody wants to email her and try to make her give up on the donation sets, because she might just put them up because she doesn't know any better. With a bit of info on how to run a free site (cheaper hosting etc) she might see the light. If not we just got another site to raid.  Cool
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
Re: New paysite: AnnaMariaSims
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 10, 13:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn these paysites are spreading, eh?

Who wants the honour of e-mailing her? I has supa sikkrit secondary hotmail account that I can use. My personal one gives away my full name.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 10, 13:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The exact same layout, kind of, of LianaSims. They must be buddies
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 10, 13:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The exact same layout, kind of, of LianaSims. They must be buddies

I checked out the site (then had to give my retinas a break - Jesus that's a bright purple!) and she has heaps of recolours of LianaSims' meshes.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
rachelhb
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 10, 14:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i just registered to say there was a new paysite - annamarie is a chum of liana as i founf her site from the link on lianas home page! she helped set it up apparently!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 10, 14:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She emailed me for a link exchange, but I had to tell her that I don't like to link to paysites or sites with donation sets. Also told her why and how my site stays online, and if she needs help she can contact me. But, she may not react if she's seen friends having a paysite.

Inactive
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 April 10, 15:42:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, lemme be the one who at least tries the polite approach with her. Let me try before anyone starts yelling at the girl.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 April 10, 15:53:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think anyone was intending to yell at her - at least to her face.  That's not how pirates roll - all the yelling is done here.  But this girl is seriously dimwitted - making a paysite - I'm sure with her unknown site, her bills must be through the roof.  Roll Eyes

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 April 10, 15:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, you know yourself we have had patches where we yelled before we gave them a chance to see the other side..

Ok, I sent the girl a message.. saying there's help and resources and a culture of friends out there if she wants to give it a try.. The rest is up to her, and I will let you lot know if I get a snotty response, then you can go nuts (you never know  Wink )

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 April 10, 16:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, you know yourself we have had patches where we yelled before we gave them a chance to see the other side..

No, we've had patches where dimwits spammed guestbooks, and pirates were blamed, with no foundation - there was one dude connected with the freesite movement who did it in particular - never was a member here.  I've personally had the accusation levelled at me at least 30 times at S2C, with no proof - just nebulous remarks about dirty tactics from the Queen of Dirty Tactics herself NeptuneSuzy.  There's plenty of nice offers from pirates - like Money Better Spent.  We've had paysite owners here who went ballistic first - or just stopped in to drop a pile of venom.

And the other side implies that there are circumstances where it's permissible to have a paysite - 100% no excuse.  I don't care what bodgy excuse they give - there is none. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 April 10, 16:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Cala, there is a noob (Topaz) who posted in the booty shopping list that s/he has already sent them an " a nasty email telling her how much I hate her" so hopefully that doesnt hurt the efforts that saraswati is putting forth.  I get being pissed at paysite owners if they have the attitude that it is their right to get "mo money" but I still think we need to give them information first and wait to see if this is their attitude or if they were just uninformed at first.  If they give back " I deserved to get paid! Leave me alone!" well then, whatever.  I have the feeling that she isnt going to want any help being free since she is using Liana's model and Liana hasnt seen fit to stop offering donation packages but it still seems worth a try before she is condemed. 

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 April 10, 16:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, don't forget there's probably enough pro-paysiters who would not like owners like her to come into contact with freesiters, so they send them hate-mails as if they are coming from pirates.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2008 April 10, 16:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Cala, there is a noob (Topaz) who posted in the booty shopping list that s/he has already sent them an " a nasty email telling her how much I hate her" so hopefully that doesnt hurt the efforts that saraswati is putting forth. 

MIKEY!!! of M&M Needful Things is a member here, but that doesn't make him a pirate. I'm personally over the whole "what one pirate does, all pirates are responsible for, and should be told off for". I've gotten plenty of hatemail too in my guestbook - am I to presume this is paysites, or pirates (cause it couldn't be overexcited dickheads, now could it?)?

Visit Calalilysims

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 April 10, 16:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

didn't Sublime sims get a stop being a paysite thing from someone claiming to be a pirate at one point? 

Misrepresentation is a bitch and half, really. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2008 April 10, 18:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she contacted me yesterday with a proposal to become affiliates Cheesy I guess she haven't noticed the PMBD banner on my page  Grin Grin Grin
anyway I told her that we will talk when she will get rid of her stupid donation sets and if she has no money to pay for her site - she can contact wickednoukfamily.
she contacted my friend today with same proposal and she answered her exactly the same thing as I did.

I was a bit curious yesterday, as I never seen her site before, so I checked a bit her registration info :
Domain Name.......... annamariasims2.com
  Creation Date........ 2008-04-04
  Registration Date.... 2008-04-04
  Expiry Date.......... 2009-04-04

so, registered only a few days ago and already a paysite  Undecided ? my opinion is that if you have no money for hosting a website then why the hell are you opening it?
and she could at least make her own meshes, as making such clothes isn't hard.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 10, 18:24:13 by Helena » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: