PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 02:48:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 59265 times)
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #75 on: 2008 April 08, 08:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But how will you collect our delicious tears in your teacup if we are behind glass? Maybe you can ask one of the airport personnel to gather it for you. :p
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 April 08, 09:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not having every pirate in the world horn in on the limited hoarding supply - tourism be damned. Behind the glass taunting fills my needs.  Cheesy

* Jess Maree roffles

Well, maybe you should buy in bulk?

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2008 April 08, 12:04:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But how will you collect our delicious tears in your teacup if we are behind glass? Maybe you can ask one of the airport personnel to gather it for you. :p

They will be mixed with drool from looking at the rodini you cannot have. Yuck. I will catch you all at the ticket counter when you have to pay for your ticket back Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 April 08, 14:14:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a hungry person getting into making bread, that rodini looks absolutely divine!! I'm in for the road trip. I'll check my bread books and see if I can't find something where I can at least PRETEND I've got rodini. I'll bake bread in 100 degree weather, I will...

As a side note: I was at home depot this past weekend and saw some really nice cala lilies. Cala, you sure are a pretty flower! *how said is my life that upon seeing the flower, Calalily was the first thing to come to mind?*

EDIT: my google-fux can has suxxors, too. A search gave me people with the last name Rodini. Somehow, I don't think that's quite as delicious Cry Cry

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 April 08, 14:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...But if it turns out to be a Queensland based phenomenon, rather than be swamped by rodini competition  Problem is you already have to buy them before 12 at places *grumble grumble grumble* I'm not having every pirate in the world horn in on the limited hoarding supply - tourism be damned. Behind the glass taunting fills my needs.  Cheesy

As pirates,  we could collectively purchase said Queensland based bread store of awesomeness and expand into all the world where everyone could enjoy rodini 24 hours a day because we would never let a little thing like "store hours"  come between us and the fair bread that Calalalily tried to keep from us.   Tongue
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 April 08, 14:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a hungry person getting into making bread, that rodini looks absolutely divine!! I'm in for the road trip. I'll check my bread books and see if I can't find something where I can at least PRETEND I've got rodini. I'll bake bread in 100 degree weather, I will...

As a side note: I was at home depot this past weekend and saw some really nice cala lilies. Cala, you sure are a pretty flower! *how said is my life that upon seeing the flower, Calalily was the first thing to come to mind?*

EDIT: my google-fu can has suxxors, too. A search gave me people with the last name Rodini. Somehow, I don't think that's quite as delicious Cry Cry

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2008 April 08, 15:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's fine, Calalily. But the next time you want a REAL slice of pizza, don't come knocking on New York's door...we won't be home. Tongue

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2008 April 08, 15:15:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They used to be funeral flowers, but have recently become wedding flowers.  I liked them as funeral flowers.  And your life is not sad - this merely reflects that I do not shut up.  Tongue

EDIT: my google-fux can has suxxors, too. A search gave me people with the last name Rodini. Somehow, I don't think that's quite as delicious Cry Cry

My google-fu rocks on most occasions, but I canna find anything this time. deelink may provide the key.

As pirates,  we could collectively purchase said Queensland based bread store of awesomeness and expand into all the world where everyone could enjoy rodini 24 hours a day because we would never let a little thing like "store hours"  come between us and the fair bread that Calalalily tried to keep from us.   Tongue

Next time I eat it, I'll smear my fingers on my screen, so you can turn green with envy.  Cheesy

That's fine, Calalily. But the next time you want a REAL slice of pizza, don't come knocking on New York's door...we won't be home. Tongue

NO WAI! I got the shock of my life in LA - you cook your onions before putting them on your pizzas! Huh  Plus, I think you'll have to quibble with the Italians.  Cheesy I will however, take a Hecubus in exchange for one rodini for all New York.  Wink And I will put you in a box, and show you off to others, and love you, and keep you.   Cool

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 April 08, 15:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha!  LadyPirate, I did that too - saw Cala at the Depot!

I bought you, Cala baby, got you in a pot on the windowsill.  Waiting for you to sprout.   Cheesy

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2008 April 08, 16:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Cala.  That's LA, not new york.  new york style pizza is the pizza.  and you're missing it.  (Technically I'm missing it too since I don't live in NY, but it is delicious.) 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2008 April 08, 16:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly. You have not had pizza until you have had pizza from a little hole in the wall place on, say, Varick Street in SoHo that sells pizza by the slice and has no place to sit down so you're balancing your bottle of coke, your slice, and all the shit you're already carrying, all the while attempting to avoid being pushed aside from some jerk who's late for court as well as the guys selling pirated videos and the sightseer who stops every three feet to ooo and aaah over some piece of crap architecture.

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2008 April 08, 17:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just so long as there is no errant cooking of the onions, we have a deal.  However, country boy husband would go batshit in a country where you're that stressed all the time.  He finds a big hall full of 500 people stressful, so you know, low threshold.  Cheesy

Ha!  LadyPirate, I did that too - saw Cala at the Depot!

I bought you, Cala baby, got you in a pot on the windowsill.  Waiting for you to sprout.   Cheesy

Feed me Seymour Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2008 April 08, 17:37:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, the pizza's just the start. We could spend a week in the city doing nothing but eating at some of the most unique and unusual places in the world. And we can stay away from Midtown, where the real crushing crowds are. And yes, the onions are safe.

FAQ
ihatepaysites
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 April 08, 19:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot WAIT until their stuff starts showing up in the booty. Grin

i agree with that i'd actually love to see it lol. what really gets on my damn nerves is they will put free files in the free section and yet you have to be a subscriber to get the damn friggin mesh. i mean for crying out loud if the meshes are for subscribers only then TSR needs to put the friggin files in the damn friggin subscription. Angry
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 April 08, 20:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You also have to quibble with our Texan BBQ.  And our steak. (You have not had steak until you've had a huge medium-rare Porterhouse, dammit.)  Texans really love meat.  Tongue

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: