PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:39:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Is this forum/website a complete peice of stinking sewer crap?  (Voting closed: 2006 December 08, 09:47:11)
Yes - 48 (50.5%)
Yes - 47 (49.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!  (Read 93947 times)
Amy
Landlubber

View Profile
Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
« Reply #30 on: 2006 December 08, 20:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can send him/her good anti-depression pills!
andygal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 December 08, 20:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you seriously have nothing better to do then destroy peoples work? Because that Is what you are doing, you are stealing peoples work and distributing it for free, why? BECAUSE YOU CAN. Well gee, i see two problems with this.

1. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?

2. YOU ARE PATHETIC IDIOT'S WHO SHOULD FIND A NEW HOBBY WHICH DOESN'T INCLUDE BEING ASSHOLES, CRIMINALS, ASSHOLES AGAIN, AND SAD PATHETIC LOSERS.

I mean, wtf? This entire site is a pile of pointless crap which is wasting space just by existing. The idea that i've wasted enough time to even register on this festering peice of poo of a website which has no reason to exist whatsoever other then to make people have more problems is appalling.

Hell i don't even play the Sims 1 or the Sims 2 and i dont plan on playing either or any future sequels, but that doesn't stop me from wanting all of you dead for being the biggest fucking morons the human gene pool has ever spat out into the world.

Oh well, i know everyone on this site (sane people excluded) will probably chomp into me about how im wrong and you dont care and blah blah blah, i can just say, save it, i care less then you possibly could, because frankly i dont give a shit if the Sims 2 and the Sims 1 and every other fucking Sim game in the world suddenly dissapears along with this peice of shit forum and website, im only here because you have upset someone important to me, and i just want you to know that i hate you.

Let me be lucky one day and have the opportunity to torture and kill you all without being caught, because i would, gleefully Very Happy

On another note you all cheer me up with the knowledge that no matter how pathetic, sad and plainly stupid i can get in life, you will always be more so Smile Thanks for making my day.

The point is that we don't have to pay for stuff from people who are beaking the EULA.

Ya know the document you agreed to when you installed sims 2 that says that anything you make for the game belongs to EA and you're not allowed to charge folks for it?

And who is "sad"? Us, or you, who decided to post on a site you hate just to attempt to piss people off. It's called "trolling" buddy, and it doesn't get your point across, it just makes you look like a whiny little shit.

Not that this is going to have any effect on you, but whatever. I'm bored.

am the original Deformed Freak. Accept no imitations!
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 December 08, 20:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vampire, the only thing worse than your logic is your manners.  Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...  :roll:

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 December 08, 21:32:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it's that same Vampire anyway.  Not the one who used to run the Variousimmers buttocks.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Swashbuckler
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 December 08, 21:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Icky"
It could be the retailsims looney woman's husband in disguise...wasn't he with the secret service or something?  :lol:

You may be right!  Get the cannons ready, black hats attacking yarr.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 December 08, 21:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
I don't think it's that same Vampire anyway.  Not the one who used to run the Variousimmers buttocks.

Well, I did notice that his buttocks recently became a search engine.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
BootStrapBill
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
« Reply #36 on: 2006 December 08, 22:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Vampire"

frankly i dont give a shit if the Sims 2 and the Sims 1 and every other fucking Sim game in the world suddenly dissapears along with this peice of shit forum and website, im only here because you have upset someone important to me, and i just want you to know that i hate you.

Illogical.  If this site upsets someone important to you, then they must care about the Sims in some fashion, and would probably be even more upset if the game suddenly disappeared.

Also, the person in question?  Needs to (a) get over themselves and (b) find a Significant Other who will spend less time pissing and moaning at people they don't know and more time comforting their S.O. and pointing out the silliness of getting upset about a video game.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 December 08, 22:22:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone took his angry pills today!

It cracks me up that this moron could get angry enough at us to want us to DIE for pillaging paysites. Jesus, I don't want anyone to die even for actually stealing actual things. There are much better things to get angry about :roll:

Oh, and as for the "you hurt someone who's important to me"? Give me a fucking break! Their babies will be the world's most accomplished drama princesses.

What's the bet on him posting this just to get laid by said damaged person?

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 December 08, 22:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the OP is old enough to have a significant other, the expression seemed fairly young.  Probably referring to an online buddy.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 December 08, 22:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
It cracks me up that this moron could get angry enough at us to want us to DIE for pillaging paysites. Jesus, I don't want anyone to die even for actually stealing actual things.

I dunno about THAT. You try stealing my actual stuff, I'll give you a fatal overdose of lead.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
andygal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 December 08, 22:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno about THAT. You try stealing my actual stuff, I'll give you a fatal overdose of lead.

Yeah but that's YOU.

And I have to agree that I don't think whoever wrote that is mature enough to have a SO.

Somebody who claims not to even play sims 2 and then comes onto a site devoted to sims 2 to bitch about us "stealing" content for a game he doesn't even play, is clearly just looking for a fight, and calling us all "assholes" multiple times shows a serious lack of creativity and originality.

All this suggests that the OP is a particularily immature teenager looking for attention.

Oh and the use of the word "poo" is also a sign of immaturity.

am the original Deformed Freak. Accept no imitations!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 December 08, 23:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should install an entry quiz to keep the bots and spammers out. You know, where it asks you an obvious Sims 2 question. Where if you have the game, you'd know the answer.

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2006 December 08, 23:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey I say poo.
I do think there's merit to it being Mr Black/White-Hat Retail Sims. It makes sense that she find someone (almost) as mental as she is. Who else would put up with her? Any rational person would leave.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2006 December 08, 23:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
Hey I say poo.
I do think there's merit to it being Mr Black/White-Hat Retail Sims. It makes sense that she find someone (almost) as mental as she is. Who else would put up with her? Any rational person would leave.

The first person that popped into my mind when I read the OP was HChangeri also. I don't think it's a SO/boyfriend/fiance/friend/acquaintance though. I think it's HChangeri pretending to be someone ranting for her sake.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2006 December 09, 00:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this thread made me cut

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: