PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:29:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Is this forum/website a complete peice of stinking sewer crap?  (Voting closed: 2006 December 08, 09:47:11)
Yes - 48 (50.5%)
Yes - 47 (49.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!  (Read 94483 times)
Vampire
Landlubber

View Profile
Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
« on: 2006 December 08, 09:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lauff.

url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Ppsh]don't click this link...[/url]
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 08, 10:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

vampire i agree i am pathetic, i actually voted yes for that because i thought this is jesserocket's way to get my attention!  i thought, hmm, i'll humor the girl... :oops:

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 08, 10:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what do you want to say with this topic? Is it a cry for help?
This topic is pointless. You think that you're a Batman and you should defend poor paysite owners? Oh god, somebody, call the doctor :lol:

Brn Pyrate Grrl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 08, 10:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh*

You sound slightly bitter and angry. Feeling bloated? Achy? Generally icky? Is it that time of the month? Do you need a friend or a hug or something, because my mnd cannot wrap itself around the fact that you 1) registered for a site that caters to a game you claim not to play and 2) spewed that vitriolic post, calling everyone here losers, thieves, frauds, etc, etc.

Now, my point is this: why do all that when you claim not to care about or play TS2? If you don't play,, why does what we do here matter so much to you? Does the fact that I come here to get for free, what should be free by rights, given the EULA of EA Games? Why does that bother you so much? Are you one of those bitter people who is now pissed at the world because you went and spent your hard earned money on what I was smart enough to get for free? Fade to black... your ignorance and hatred is sullying my deck!

BTW, you sound almost exactly like Lyriclee.

eath to greedy scum sucking leprous asshole infested Paysites... arrrg!!!
PirateChic dahling
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 08, 10:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Brn Pyrate Grrl"

BTW, you sound almost exactly like Lyriclee.

Hee! I was thinking exactly the same thing! It's eerie...
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 08, 10:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Vampire"

1. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?

The point is that I can, therefore, I do.

2. YOU ARE PATHETIC IDIOT'S WHO SHOULD FIND A NEW HOBBY WHICH DOESN'T INCLUDE BEING ASSHOLES, CRIMINALS, ASSHOLES AGAIN, AND SAD PATHETIC LOSERS.

Vampire, Vampire. You're the same Vampire I think you are, yes? You should know me better than that. Besides, we're not actually being criminals. Otherwise we wouldn't be so flagrant about it. Hell, I don't even use this stuff. But it's not like you haven't been around long enough to listen to my lengthy anti-paysite rants in the past.

I mean, wtf? This entire site is a pile of pointless crap which is wasting space just by existing.

I know! Isn't it fun? You're not even involved in this, and look how riled it's making you.

Hell i don't even play the Sims 1 or the Sims 2 and i dont plan on playing either or any future sequels, but that doesn't stop me from wanting all of you dead for being the biggest fucking morons the human gene pool has ever spat out into the world.

Trogdor strikes again!

Let me be lucky one day and have the opportunity to torture and kill you all without being caught, because i would, gleefully Cheesy

Ooh, that sounds like fun. I could use some new garters.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
frivolous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 08, 11:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm going on a downloading spree tonight in spite of you.

url=http://www.freewebs.com/death-to-raon/index.htm]Recolours of ugly hair!![/url]

raonsims raonjena
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Re: Paysites Must be Destroyed MUST BE DESTROYED!
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 08, 11:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On another note you all cheer me up with the knowledge that no matter how pathetic, sad and plainly stupid i can get in life, you will always be more so Smiley Thanks for making my day.

You're welcome!

The discover that there are people out there, which have no better things to do than spending their time worrying about things they don't even care for, also makes my day. So, thanks to you, have a nice day  :wink:

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Swashbuckler
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 December 08, 12:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vulzard? Is that you?
Privateer
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 December 08, 12:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...is this a trick question..?
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 December 08, 13:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

im only here because you have upset someone important to me, and i just want you to know that i hate you.

Lyric?  :lol:

I love you too, honey!

harlequingirls
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 December 08, 14:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A peice? WTF is a peice?

Please, if you try starting off a flame war... take the time to double-check your spelling or you'll ruin the effect. :lol:
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 December 08, 14:58:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YAWNZ.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 December 08, 15:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

im only here because you have upset someone important to me, and i just want you to know that i hate you.

Wow, my life is SO ruined! How will I EVER go on! We are downloading what SHOULD be free in the first place!! AAAAAH!

PS, and it is actually illegal for PAYSITES (yes PAYSITES) to charge for their content.

Have a nice day and she DOES sound like Lyric doesn't she?

NEW POLL!!!

Is Vampire actually Lyric in disguise, and also boring us at the same time? (please check one only)

|_| Yes!

|_| Hell yes!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2006 December 08, 15:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I was thinking this whole thing is kind of funny.  Go on a paysite, or even a free site, and mention this, and you're in deep trouble.  Go onto this site, tell us we're scum, etc. and you're not deleted, or pushed out, or banned.

Shows who the real scum is eh?  We give rightful free speech even to drop kicks like this.

Oh, and notice how we don't mince our words and call ourselves pirates - not liberators, or sharers, pirates.  Paysites call themselves "donation sites" apart from when they think no one is looking.  It's you people who should be ashamed.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: