PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 22:59:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!  (Read 29626 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« Reply #15 on: 2008 March 19, 00:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Bluesoup.  I shared a few pm's with her and she was real nice in them.  She never did anything to me personally, so, I don't feel the need to torture her sim.  I do, however, understand why Hecubus and Pescado feel the way they do.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 March 19, 04:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, that was brilliant. :::::applauds wildly::::::

It's quite the tale. You may hear from some in the community about Pescado's cruelty or about Bluesoup's tragic life, but the bottom line is that at any moment, Bluesoup could have walked away/turned off the computer/admitted she wasn't equal to the task, but she didn't. And she left a mess for Gwendolyne and I to clean up. Whee.

Clearly, Bluesoup has failed us! You must not!

*Takes a bow*.  Grin  I don't really hate Bluesoup - I quite like her - hence she didn't die in mine - I cannot summon the hate for that.  That being said, she was a bit of flake who ripped up the forum and was all over the place. She also left a mess, and should have given up the job with grace. A little Carla Niven will teach her not to take away MY conversating.   Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 March 19, 07:50:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know for sure, Calalily, but, I think Bluesoup would have preferred you killed her.  That meatslab dress was definitely torture, death would have been kinder.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 March 19, 07:53:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh lord.. I missed that picture before..

I actually really liked Blue too, she was funny and interesting to talk to. But she did have a tendancy to steamroll in, go "oh, we should do this" and then flake out.. I had it happen to me too. I think maybe she was just afraid to tell people no. It's a lethal trait.. Wink

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 March 19, 10:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I remember the drama around it. Certainly not something you forget easily.

Anyway, I just wanted to say:

MEATSLAB DRESS HOW I MISSED THEE!!!11
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 March 22, 23:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was already reading the forum at that time and read it all - except the chat of course - , saw Bluesoup falling apart in few hours, deleting her own small forum elsewhere, then going completely nut here because of pes' thread asking her to give out all the booty access and all the pay accounts details so others could take over. They wanted to take over because the booty was updated once a month with merely a dozen of files - and no files from the sites she liked (ATS2, Holy Simoly,... )

It went into a huge fight, blue saying 'no way I'll do it... when i can!". She understood there was no way out, at least not the way she intended and... Explosed (huge drama explosion!), really blowing up the forum with her. The forum was offline for long hours but Pes' managed to retrieve a copy on the server (missing lots of stuff as it was few hours old) and kept all these infos open so noone could forget. Bluesoup could have given out the booty, but never did. She chose to blow up PMBD.

So all praise Pescado and Hecubus, they saved the booty and this forum Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2008 March 23, 05:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It went into a huge fight, blue saying 'no way I'll do it... when i can!". She understood there was no way out, at least not the way she intended and... Explosed (huge drama explosion!), really blowing up the forum with her. The forum was offline for long hours but Pes' managed to retrieve a copy on the server (missing lots of stuff as it was few hours old) and kept all these infos open so noone could forget. Bluesoup could have given out the booty, but never did. She chose to blow up PMBD.

She did also delete the forum leading up to that - we lost hundreds of pages of writing before she started "Be Less Stupid" - I was here when she locked all the forums, and then when she deleted it all.  So Pescado was warned (by her past behaviour) that she might try to do it again, and made backup. When she did, he was prepared for it, and it only lost a couple of hours.

I still say that she wasn't obligated - none of our current pirates are either - give it up anytime they want, if it's getting to them.  But she wasn't willing to give it up.

MEATSLAB DRESS HOW I MISSED THEE!!!11

It's craptasticness is mesmorising ingame.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008 March 23, 06:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, is there anyway I can read this Dramabomb? Seriously, I would love to read the bit where she goes of the rails...

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2008 March 23, 06:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem is that she deleted it.  Cheesy So it lives on in the memories of those of us that were here.  We lost like 20 pages in the TSR thread - so even the pre-references are ancient, and really not relevant.

Visit Calalilysims

Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 March 23, 07:39:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jess: suffice to say that it sucked, caused a lot of hassle for people, and was extremely childish and destructive.

Took me a while to post as often as I once had after the board-plosions. (Now I don't post as often because life is crazy busy. I still read!)

Had she merely souped off in a huff, or huffed off in a soup, that would have been obnoxious enough. Flouncing is for the self-important drama llamas. Souping ups that x9000.

Instead, she decided to try to burn everything down and then salt the earth, but was thwarted by Pescado having her number and pre-empting any serious or permanent damage. So a few hours' got lost. We're busy enough that all the ZOMG!!!einz1! after the soup'n'crash pretty much distracted everyone. Better even than shiny objects and cake.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 23, 08:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, sounds like she went batshit crazy over this. Good thing Pescado and Hec sorted it out.

Still, would have been entertaining watching her go spazz. Then it would have sucked big time. What a bitch.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 23, 13:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm, it wasn't a few hours that got lost.  I lost my account because of her deleting the phorum!  My account was relatively new at the time but I had it for probably at least a week.  I remember Pescado saying that the backup was like two weeks old.  It was good though in a way.. it was like the spamfest hadn't happened.  All of Zatanna's "I agree" were lost to the wind.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 23, 13:19:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, unfortunately, all Coconut's TSR  intel was lost too.  I don't think they ever came back and that is too bad.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 March 23, 15:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm, it wasn't a few hours that got lost.  I lost my account because of her deleting the phorum!  My account was relatively new at the time but I had it for probably at least a week.  I remember Pescado saying that the backup was like two weeks old.  It was good though in a way.. it was like the spamfest hadn't happened.  All of Zatanna's "I agree" were lost to the wind.

I mentioned it in my story, and above, but some people aren't getting it - here's a timeline for PMBD:

1. Phorum opens.
2. Phorum going well, Blue Soup uploading the booty in her own fashion. She is also moderator of the phorum, with a very laidback approach.
3. Zatanna arrives and starts spamming up the board - common response to every single post was "I agree" or something equally mindless.
4. Blue Soup makes a spamming thread to try to keep it at a minimum (as some of our talkative talkers who are beloved pirates just arrived, and combined with other talkative talkers activity seemed to explode all at once).  This doesn't work - in the meantime, EzyBreezy** (or somesuch username) arrives and starts spamming up the board too - threads grow 50 pages longer in the short time span of a week or so. Conversation is dead.
5. Blue locks the phorum, and a short time later, deletes the entire phorum.
6. Pescado restores backup from before the posting spree (as he wasn't expecting Blue to delete it, so it was old).
7. Phorum is up again, problems start with finger pointing, many pirates hemorrhaged during this time - particularly the talkative talkers.  Cry
8. Blue makes Be Less Stupid - where people are directed to go instead of PMBD.
9. I stayed here, so BLS events are unknown to me, but Blue deletes that too some time later.
10. All back at PMBD. Calalily rejoices.  Cheesy
11. Pescado suggests Blue have help with the booty, and Hecubus and others from BLS volunteer.
12. Bluesoup deletes PMBD about a week later, but clever Pescado could see the eruption of Mt. St. Blue soup coming and has backed it up.
13. Pescado restores phorum from a couple of hours back, Hecubus and others take over the booty. Zatanna is banned. Situation is as of now.

**Note** Zatanna and EzyBreezy were trolls who planned their attack on this forum, and wanted this to happen - and sat back at their Sailor Moon forum giggling about it.

So there wasn't one deletion - there were two.

Visit Calalilysims

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 March 23, 15:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I hear ya, Calalily.  My account was lost in the first deletion.  I forgot about the second deletion because I had actually gone to bed early that night (for the first time in forever) and it all went down.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: