PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:44:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596356 times)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #885 on: 2008 July 08, 14:50:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Tomato, CaptainJojoba and pixelated, it does seem over the line to mock her appearance.

Sadly, I do not have a lovely beard either.  Embarrassed
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 2008 July 08, 15:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smokers:  Do NOT take that personally. I know many of you brush and practice hygiene which is good for you. Looking at HER, I seriously doubt SHE does....even tho smoking can cause your teeth and fingers to go brown....I grew up with smokers...they were clean too, but there are isssues. This is about Atwat/Anita, not any of you....ok?

Silly, no worries! I used smilies. Like Sherrie said, I didn't take offense either. Just defending my mouth...or something like that.   Kiss

And am curious as to whether Atwa had anything to do with Confide and Tantra leaving… any news on that Coconut?

Woah, I had no idea that Confide and Tantra had left! Captain gets extra cookies and rum just because it was in her post where I heard it first.  Wink  I am thrilled! I have some of their clothes in my game. Not a lot, because I tend to steer clear of TSR, but they're both some of the more talented creators around that hellhole (Tantra's set of outfits with the knit skull-print tubes, skinny jeans and heels is one of my most favoritestest). That's two more points in the "quality creators get fed up and flee" tally; I'm still crossing my fingers for the ultimate fall of TSR, and with more and more of their better artists up and leaving, it seems more possible.

However, and I am sure I am going to be catted, but I have a problem with making fun of someone's looks.  There are so many better things to have lulz for.

Bingo. I don't think that kind of mockery is necessary or particularly funny. I get a little squicky seeing pictures of the TSR staff, sometimes, because it puts a human face on things. So even though I want to mock them heartily, I don't really feel much need to make fun of the way they look. Pixelated pretty much pinned down my feelings on the issue.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 2008 July 08, 15:03:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Jess Maree strokes her invisible beard

Yeah guys, judging someone over their looks is SO High School. And we are pirates! We don't resort to low blows, we're better than that.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #888 on: 2008 July 08, 15:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with you also Tomato!  It's not her fault fate dealt her an awful set of genetics...  Tongue but I agree, there is nothing she can do about that...Her personality is what makes her a truly ugly person!

Captjojoba, I am sure that Thomas can do things on the forum like that, but I believe that the forum is separate from TSR...while part of it, it is run by different people, yes Steve and Thomas ultimately own it, but I believe Tug runs the place.  I don't think he likes to step on the toes of Tug and the other mods there...unless of course he doesn't agree with the thread and then he will lock it or delete the posts.

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: 2008 July 08, 15:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or force Tug to apologize for things that were fully warranted just because poor, poor Atwat's feelings were injured.  Roll Eyes

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #890 on: 2008 July 08, 15:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

awww, poor fragile Atwat.... Cry

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 2008 July 08, 15:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And am curious as to whether Atwa had anything to do with Confide and Tantra leaving… any news on that Coconut?

Woah, I had no idea that Confide and Tantra had left! Captain gets extra cookies and rum just because it was in her post where I heard it first.  Wink  I am thrilled! I have some of their clothes in my game. Not a lot, because I tend to steer clear of TSR, but they're both some of the more talented creators around that hellhole (Tantra's set of outfits with the knit skull-print tubes, skinny jeans and heels is one of my most favoritestest). That's two more points in the "quality creators get fed up and flee" tally; I'm still crossing my fingers for the ultimate fall of TSR, and with more and more of their better artists up and leaving, it seems more possible.

Oh they both went some time ago in June. Disappeared off around the same time (if not the same day..), and were put into the Retired Artists section without a word of reason as to why they had gone. Seeing as how they seemed to have disappeared off together, I suspect drama reasons. As of yet they've not popped up on any other sites, which is a shame as they -well particularly Confide- do make nice clothes. They went maybe a week or so after Shannanigan demoted herself to SA as well.

So that was 3 FAs gone in a matter of days..

I don't think he likes to step on the toes of Tug and the other mods there...unless of course he doesn't agree with the thread and then he will lock it or delete the posts.

Mmm then its odd that he would massively annoy Tug with this. I can't imagine she is best pleased with him making her change the profile, and possibly apologise, heh

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #892 on: 2008 July 08, 15:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmm then its odd that he would massively annoy Tug with this. I can't imagine she is best pleased with him making her change the profile, and possibly apologise, heh

yup!  I can only assume that Atwat has something on him or his business practices...

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: 2008 July 08, 15:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tug is a force of nature.  I don't think she'll apologize willingly.  I'm hoping  that this incident persuades her to flee the dark side. 

I agree about not making fun of Atwa's looks.  But is it ok if I say that she resembles Kathy Bates in "Misery?" Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: 2008 July 08, 15:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a feeling that Kathy Bates' character is actually more lovable.  Wink

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 2008 July 08, 16:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with not making fun of someone's appearance.  We have enough fodder with just her behavior/personality.   Grin

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 2008 July 08, 16:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno. The Atwat in my game didn't seem to agree...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: 2008 July 08, 16:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To me, her appearance reflects her mean-spirited and spiteful ways. Be warned people, how you are on the inside WILL show up in your mirror. And photos. Cat me for my view if you want, I really don't care.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jonze
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #898 on: 2008 July 08, 16:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If getting banned has such an adverse effect on her health, she would drop dead and EXPLODE reading some of the stuff written about her here.

Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 2008 July 08, 17:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to warn her. I really did.

The explosion is imminent.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: