PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:16:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592852 times)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #840 on: 2008 July 07, 15:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this for real? Grin

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: 2008 July 07, 15:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She oh so totally deserved it.  Grin
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #842 on: 2008 July 07, 16:03:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this for real? Grin

I have the same question. Paging coconut!

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: 2008 July 07, 17:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit, there IS a God!  Shocked And Atwat has been smited! (hopefully... *crosses fingers*)

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #844 on: 2008 July 07, 18:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(yea they're genuine, just click the on links near each screenshot to take you to the tsr threads pictured)

This gets better  Grin

http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=348278 (scroll to bottom of page)

someone over at TSR is still making the finishing touches to her banned account, note on the earlier screens her location was sweden, now it's in a lonely banned place   Pure gold!

« Last Edit: 2008 July 07, 18:57:31 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: 2008 July 07, 18:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm..Personally am going to wait for Coconut on this...

Am curious as to why the BeaSims account is not banned - if Atwa got banned, and with such personal remarks like that put on her profile, why is her other account not gone? And, if she is banned, why now? Why not earlier..so what has she done now? And I think it is unlikely that a TSR admin/Thomas would edit remarks like that onto her profile - they are too over the top and dramatic, so creates dramaness...why not just give her the usual Banned title, or just not edit it at all and give her no new title?

And..last random questioning thought...can't certain members at TSR (SA, FA, mod, admin, etc) edit their own profiles so could it be that, for whatever mad reason, Atwa has edited it herself?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: 2008 July 07, 19:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, it seems possible to me that the TSR brigade is still attempting to gloss over the fact that BeaSims is blatantly, obviously, it-couldn't-be-more-apparently Atwa's new incarnation. I could be wrong, since I don't spend any time in the TSR forums and the like, but it seems like the kind of thing they would cling to. The active members and those of us here might think it's common knowledge, but to the casual sheeple, it still might not be.

Second, it doesn't seem far-fetched that Atwa might have edited her own profile to reflect her bannination. In particular, the use of the word "lonely" makes me think that it might be her last desperate attempt at garnering a little attention and sympathy under her old identity.

Blech.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 2008 July 07, 19:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Indeed GC. And the location on her profile was altered after Sherrie initially posted about the banned title here - why would an admin come back later on and edit it? Seems more likely that Atwa herself saw it had been posted here, and added more drama onto her profile. The location and title purely create drama, which makes me think it was not a member of staff (..if it was, thats incredibly stupid and unprofessional).

aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: 2008 July 07, 19:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what it's worth, I know I've seen the exact term 'Oh, so totally banned' on another user's account, though at this point I can't remember exactly which one.  I want to say it was on Daggs', but it also may have been on another totally random account.

I'm also curious about the BeaSims account.  Seems to me there's some more smoke and mirrors at work here.  (Nothing new there, of course.)  I'd be surprised if TSR ever really got rid of that woman.

edited because i cannot type
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #849 on: 2008 July 07, 19:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the location on her profile was altered after Sherrie initially posted about the banned title here - why would an admin come back later on and edit it?

Maybe someone made Sherrie a mod by mistake.  Cheesy But seriously - I agree that this was probably altered by atwat herself.  This would be the sort of showy thing she'd do - and of course if she did it, then she's obviously not banned - otherwise she wouldn't have access in order to change her details.  And of course, this is the sort of silly transparent move that someone like atwat, so hamfisted at manipulation would make - thinking we'd really believe she's gone.  Heads up - we don't believe it.  Bring on the hate of beasims.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: 2008 July 07, 20:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mm..Daggs' account got deleted, didn't it? Just did a search and she doesn't come up, and briefly recall her account got burnated..which means can not have a look to see if she did get that edited onto hers. I don't remember her profile getting that title, or seeing it before on others, but my memory is poor so would think you probably are correct Aikea.

If an admin did give her that title..I am extremely curious as to why - it is just so over the top, makes you wonder what she finally did to get the boot. Or, if it is smoke and mirrors with then making out like she is now gone. But still begs the question as to why BeaSims is still there..

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 2008 July 07, 20:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm...with a little bit of investigation, I think I have a simple answer to your question.

If an admin did give her that title..I am extremely curious as to why - it is just so over the top, makes you wonder what she finally did to get the boot. Or, if it is smoke and mirrors with then making out like she is now gone. But still begs the question as to why BeaSims is still there..

smoke and mirrors

smoke

[Thomass is] smok[ing something]

I iz deetektiv!

Seriously, though, you're right: it seems a little silly and dramalicious for an admin to add these things to her profile seriously. It seems quite possible, to me, that this is yet another attempt to cover up Atwa's continued presence on the deteriorating TSR ship as it slowly but inexorably sinks into the depths of its own rapidly increasing failure. Luckily, I think we have a few sharks around here.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: 2008 July 07, 20:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, thinking about it I agree it's looking strange (but still amusing!) if it were true it would be damn funny, but alas it's beginning to look like a smoke screen. knowing a lot of the things shes said and done to the mods I think they may have been a little more 'inventive' with her forum title, also they would have banned her beasims account because its against the rules to have multiple accounts on TSR. it's still possible that she's upset them again, I'm sure they can still feel her knife set in their backs.  oooh I love a mystery  Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #853 on: 2008 July 07, 20:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well with as much crap that Atwat could get into, I don't think she could have edited her own forum account.  The forum is Tug's baby...and I believe even Thomas doesn't have access to some of what Tug has or at the very least stays out of her way and lets her run it as she wants to...I remember vaguely some conversation in the SA forum about him being able to change or fix things...I do know he can and will delete posts/threads as he sees fit (usually if you don't kiss his ass and agree with his point of view)  Any title change had to go through Tug..not sure about the FA's, but I know when I was an SA there, you had to go through Tug.  I know that Tug doesn't like Atwat very much, so I would be curious to see what she does with BeaSim's forum account.

coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: 2008 July 07, 22:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The forum title change was done by the Mods and not Anita. Lets just say she got caught doing things she should not have done. The waters are somewhat muddy at present.

According to Atwa, heads are going to roll, she said she has made a formal complaint to Thomas, and is expecting a full retraction and an apology from Tug. If such an apology were to be made,it is doubtful it would be public as Atwa would like, but it is possible Tom would make her do this in private if Anita still has the control over him that she claims to have. It is also making it crystal clear to the Mods who really runs the forums over there, Perhaps changing her profile title to Moderator or Admin would be more appropriate.

Either way Anita is on top form now she feels that someone is in trouble over her, and it does appear that the Mods will yet again been over-ruled by someone who was thrown out with the trash. Kath was also reported, says Anita, for being too slow approving Beasims submissions. If she has really reported her or not remains to be seen.

Atwa is milking it for all the attention and drama she can get, claiming that both Kath and TUG have made her seriously ill with all the stress of banning her and slow submissions. If banning is so dangerous, they should lift it for everyone, as for so submissions, Anita is just one of hundreds of artists submitting, what makes her think she should get special treatment above anyone else, her work is hardly at the high end scale. She is just a regular artist like everyone else, only worse.

The Atwa and Tom horror show

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7253/melookingworriedpf3.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3126/pict0003ms9.jpg
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9398/today02gp0.jpg
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4589/ththomasandjohanhn2.jpg
« Last Edit: 2008 July 07, 23:55:23 by coconut » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: