PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:23:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592935 times)
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #810 on: 2008 June 23, 02:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, now chilluns. Wink Coco has been kind enough to share information with us on a number of occasions. I don't think there's any real reason to believe that she's Atwat. We've seen time and time again that "private" info has a way of getting out in this community, and Coco happens to have an inside seat to watch some of the TSR drama unfold. Just because she knows more than we do, it's not proof that she's one of our mortal TSR enemies.  Roll Eyes Unless there is some sort of genuine evidence to support this idea, I'm going to continue to be grateful for the info that Coco shares rather than insulting her. I may not agree with the mocking course that part of this thread took, but Coco's info has been invaluable more than once.

And just to be clear, I don't think Thomass had the right to belittle another person's medical condition, but that also doesn't mean that I'm going to lower myself to his level and start doing the same thing in some sort of immature, misguided attempt at revenge. Yes, it's a minor sort of poetic justice, but I think the situation speaks for itself and doesn't necessitate me rubbing his nose in it. He's an asshole for doing what he does, and Atwa is an asshole for sharing this extremely private information (amongst other things). Yes, it's even more repulsive if this was done in an attempt to locate the source of an information leak, but I'm not going to make fun of a medical condition because I don't like them. That would make me more like them. Coco shared this info as yet another illustration of Atwa's backstabbing, attention-whoring personality, but I'm not going to take it as an excuse to act like a brat just because I can.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #811 on: 2008 June 23, 06:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't be Atwat - all the information is too embarassing to Atwat. Coconut is giving us information given out by Atwat, but all of the information - not the spin.  It all just shows how much of a gossip Atwat is, and how maybe she's even pissed off close friends, who now give information to this site.

Coconut is kindly giving us the poop on TSR - it doesn't make Atwat look good, nor TSR.  *If* it was Atwat there'd be little gems such as "And Atwat is releasing a new mesh set this week set to blow your mind".  Can't be her.

Yes, it's even more repulsive if this was done in an attempt to locate the source of an information leak, but I'm not going to make fun of a medical condition because I don't like them. That would make me more like them.

I agree.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: 2008 June 23, 06:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*If* it was Atwat there'd be little gems such as "And Atwat is releasing a new mesh set this week set to blow your mind".  Can't be her.

Haha, so true!

I like to compare Coconut to Deep Throat. Super-mysterious giver of super-inside information.

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #813 on: 2008 June 23, 12:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't get me wrong, I've never thought coco is atwat for a second, but I do think coco and his/her sources have been used as a tool by atwat to gain herself some drama. Coconut seems to be aware of this already though. but even though I think Atwat is using this to her own advantage, I still think its important that coconut continues to post this info. I agree that sometimes it not the information itself thats interesting, its the fact that atwat leaked it in first place. Tomass' little problem may have been TMI for some, (him especially) but it goes a long way in providing proof to the people who still trust atwat just how low she will go to create some attention for herself.
Long live coconut!!  Grin

on a side note:

Hey shey - 2 words - Shaded_Age, Yes, she told people, you really think she
wouldn't?

I'm hoping coco returns to elaborate on this.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #814 on: 2008 June 23, 14:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry...I realize all that.  It just the mocking tone of this post seemed a bit off from coco's other post.  She/he/they are usually a little less, um, editorial when they post.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: 2008 June 23, 16:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously want to head up the Coconut Official Fan Club  Grin

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: 2008 June 23, 16:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do I need some sort of application, or can this post count for me to join?  Wink

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: 2008 June 23, 16:29:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, no post count requirements.  You're in baby!  Wink

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: 2008 June 23, 16:32:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Absolutely, we need a sexy red head or two...plus, you're pretty awesome anyway.  Grin

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #819 on: 2008 June 23, 16:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sign me up...is it gonna cost monies??  Tongue

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: 2008 June 23, 16:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course it is, Dina! We have to pay for bandwidth. No, wait, nobody falls for that one anymore. Artistic ownership? Rights of fan-club creators?

Actually, we own coconut, too. You can access her for just $1.50 per visit.

Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: 2008 June 23, 17:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I joined, whether you wanted me to or not.

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #822 on: 2008 June 23, 17:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry...I realize all that.  It just the mocking tone of this post seemed a bit off from coco's other post.  She/he/they are usually a little less, um, editorial when they post.

I noticed that too, perhaps he/she is trying to bang it home to tomass the consequences of what happens when you tell atwat a secret.

Where do I sign up, and do I get discount?

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: 2008 June 23, 18:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your signatures bother me, Kragey.  I keep on having to adblock them.  :/

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: 2008 June 23, 18:02:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your signatures bother me, Kragey.  I keep on having to adblock them.  :/

Huh What's the issue with them? It's a picture linked to a website...is there any way I can fix it?

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: