PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:13:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596353 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #540 on: 2008 June 10, 18:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MissA, that must be it. We should quickly evacuate the forum & call an exterminator Grin
I agree with Armywife & Quinctia. I have to add that after Thoma$$ and Atwat getting laid, soap operas sucks compared to TSR. Gosh. TSR is hellish.

I couldn't find the popcorn macro, so here's a substitute:

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: 2008 June 10, 18:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, Dr. House - I so stole that macro  Kiss

What cracked me up after I posted and started thinking about it, THIS started over someone getting mad about pixelated wallpaper patterns and making accusations over something they didn't create to begin with.  And silly me, I'm just worried about paying $4.00/gallon for gas.  Roll Eyes

ETA:  Whose turn is it to make the popcorn? 
« Last Edit: 2008 June 10, 18:18:09 by armywife » Logged

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
TimeStop
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: 2008 June 10, 18:21:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to disagree too. River always makes herself out to be the victim. I don't care if jsf is from TSR and a FA. This is just plain nasty.
If someone was accusing me of stealing textures they say they made, when I knew I'd used them from an actual source online, I'd definitely start checking out the rest of their shit--if only to protect myself from further accusations.  If it's mean to point that sort of shit out, then perhaps it's a lesson to take a deep breath and deliberate awhile before accusing someone of being a thief.

I agree with this, and have been in similar places before. I also agree that those posts don't actually make River look bad.

And also concur that this is way better than a soap opera. Days of our Lives better watch out  Wink And at the same time, as armywife pointed out in her way, it's just as trivial as one.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: 2008 June 10, 18:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lord knows that I too, have said things in private that I probably shouldn't have and they made quite the sensation when someone posted the bloody things for God and His monkey to see, so I can see why River would be upset. I can understand why she would vent about being accused of stealing things that are equally available to everyone on the net, too. She doesn't look bad, not even close. As for who this No-Body is, they live up to their name, obviously. Hey, we've had Thomass here so it probably is his trained Howler monkey named Atwat.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: 2008 June 10, 19:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I vote that it's Atwat. Looking back on the TC fiasco, now I can see how much of it was orchestrated and manipulated by her- granted the mods were asses- but Atwa made sure feelings stayed high and encouraged or even created misunderstandings behind the scenes - it didn't have to happen the way it did.
z

-edited for shitty spelling-

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: 2008 June 10, 19:23:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You almost get the sense that she's not calm unless there's chaos around her - I'm  dealing with a personality like that elsewhere right now. It's like she gets twitchy if there isn't some drama, and she will stir the shit if necessary.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: 2008 June 10, 19:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, Hec, are you saying she's a twitchy twat?  Tongue   Sorry - just couldn't help myself.  Cheesy

Paden, what is up with you and all these monkeys?  Are you hinting for your birthday present?  Wink

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: 2008 June 10, 20:23:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

umph, if someone wants to pm me the IP address I can tell you if No_body  is Atwat....

Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: 2008 June 10, 20:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, that said, I wish to say that RedHeadRose hit it on the nose. ...... She wrote back, not an apology, but basically saying, Well, ok, but don't let it happen again.

I am going to disagree with you here, River.  You sent her links to the sites you got your stuff from and she did apologize and quite nicely, if I remember correctly.  You posted her PM in the Yahoo Group. 

I have to disagree too. River always makes herself out to be the victim. I don't care if jsf is from TSR and a FA. This is just plain nasty.

*not nasty at all PM's*

Are you serious? you think these are nasty? No_Body do you live under a rock?
If I were in any way talented enough to create wallpapers, and someone accused me of stealing them I would have had a lot more to say about it than that, and it wouldnt have been half as nice either.
I dont see how these make River look bad at all, upset yes, angry for sure, but bad? nope.

ok I'm done, I'll go back to lurking now  Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: 2008 June 10, 21:18:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People with the atwa type personality are energy vampires.  They need to constantly have drama going on in their lives to drain others of their time, resources, and physical/mental energies.  They feel they are the victims in every situation and twist reality to justify their actions and feelings.  You'll hear them complain that they hate the spotlight and the drama but they always know just what to say to start it up again as it dies down.  They have hordes of multiple accounts to play the game and talk shit about their friends behind their backs.  Having public falling out with friends is common and fairly often.

In an interesting twist to this type of personality, perhaps to relieve some of the guilt for being so horrible, they tend to be active members of a community.  They churn out creative content in mass loads and appear to be online almost all day.  They tend to appoint themselves as leaders and overload themselves with responsibility.  They are helpful and appear to almost be too sweet/too nice, which helps them because people (the sheeple/minions) that do not know better will defend them.  What the sheeple don't know is when you finally do see the vicious streak, it's already too late.  You are in their sights and you cannot stop the assault.

Unfortunately, I have met and befriended a few of these people and they are just train wrecks.. it never ends.  Only way to not get involved in what they do is to cut them completely out of your life.. and that includes having to ban them from all your livejournals/emails/im accounts/etc because they will harass you!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: 2008 June 10, 21:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The oompa-loompas at TSR know darn well that Atwa didn't initiate the anti-smut thing.  They know we did, and I for one know they've seen our evidence.  If Atwa is claiming credit for that, not only is she a hypocrite but will obviously do ANYTHING--despite all evidence to contradict her--to manipulate the facts. 

And I agree that River doesn't come off badly in those pm's at all.  Judy has a huge chip on her shoulder.  The problem isn't with River.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2008 June 10, 22:02:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, that said, I wish to say that RedHeadRose hit it on the nose. ...... She wrote back, not an apology, but basically saying, Well, ok, but don't let it happen again.

I am going to disagree with you here, River.  You sent her links to the sites you got your stuff from and she did apologize and quite nicely, if I remember correctly.  You posted her PM in the Yahoo Group. 

*not nasty at all PM's*

Are you serious? you think these are nasty? No_Body do you live under a rock?
No shit. And I'm sorry, but wallpapers? Wallpapers? Really? Of all the things to get all paranoid and accuse people of stealing...I don't get it.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: 2008 June 10, 22:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

River doesn't come off badly at all. Cranky and upset, sure, but who the hell wouldn't be after being accused of thievery when all the evidence suggests otherwise? If it were me, I'd have been crying tears of anger and frustration over it. River had a supposedly private forum in which to vent, and rightly so. Whoever "No-Body" is is the one who is the troublemaker, trying to stir up a hornet's nest. Well baby, you picked the wrong nest to poke with sticks. That shows a lot of what makes up your character, and it's not really impressive  Roll Eyes

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #553 on: 2008 June 10, 23:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

River doesn't come off badly at all. Cranky and upset, sure, but who the hell wouldn't be after being accused of thievery when all the evidence suggests otherwise? If it were me, I'd have been crying tears of anger and frustration over it. River had a supposedly private forum in which to vent, and rightly so. Whoever "No-Body" is is the one who is the troublemaker, trying to stir up a hornet's nest. Well baby, you picked the wrong nest to poke with sticks. That shows a lot of what makes up your character, and it's not really impressive  Roll Eyes

Thank you for finding the words I have been trying to find for the last couple of hours  Smiley

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #554 on: 2008 June 10, 23:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no_body is obviously the latest incarnation of nohead - the pain in our backsides from last year. 

And in order to make Riverwillows look bad, you'd have to show the sweet as a little pie PM from jsf.  Not to mention that that PM sounds non - existent.  If they both got the moulding/whatever off the internet - why would you pm someone with !!ZOMG STEALING!! if you didn't paint every single skerrick?  That tells me that jsf comes off as the big man in this situation and forgot that she didn't actually do the right thing.

The only way that makes riverwillows look bad is that she's going on about karma in a couple of posts here, but is certainly generating bad karma with the private posts - but all people who mention karma do that, so no big surprise - tis the way of the world.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: