PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:46:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592787 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #465 on: 2008 June 02, 17:19:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She looks more in the 60's to me. Scandinavien women, well many of them don't look so old in their 50's unless they drink a lot and smoke.
I don't know. I feel kinda mean now, since i don't know the lady.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2008 June 02, 17:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah...I'd say she's at least 65.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: 2008 June 02, 17:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, she supposedly isn't crying in that picture.  When I looked through her blog while reading through this thread, I read that the camera flash is what made her eyes like that.  Do I buy that explanation? No.  It does indeed look as if she is so happy to be with the love of her life; she also looks slightly deranged.  Must be the hair.

As for ThomA$$: to me, he looks as if a giant, splinter-ridden tree stump was shoved up his rear, and he is trying as hard as he can to look pleasant for the shot.  Of course, we all know that this scenario cannot possibly make him feel "pleasant"; rather, it makes him feel quite aroused.  How's that for a mental picture? Wink

Rose
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2008 June 02, 18:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HAhaha. Oh dear, for a woman that old, she behaves like a total moron with no life experience.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2008 June 02, 18:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, then, I'm not older than she is.  Thank goodness that's settled. Cheesy

ETA:  I usually don't comment negatively on people's appearance, especially people I don't know.  But in this case, I think we do know her.  She's mean and bullies others.  I don't feel particularly guilty bad-mouthing her.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: 2008 June 02, 18:59:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't usually like to comment on people's appearances alone (think, maybe, not comment), because it's ThomA$$, I will say my first thought when I saw him was:

"He seemed so normal," as spoken by an interviewee standing in front of his neighbor's house as the police are digging up bodies in the front yard.

Honestly, that's what I thought--What does that say about me, now? Shocked

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: 2008 June 02, 22:18:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think she is much older than somewhere around 50 or so.  She definitely looks like she has been riden hard and put up wet.  Way back when, I used to feel a bit sorry for her.  I kind of believed her bullshit where everyone was always picking on her  Roll Eyes Yeah, well I learned the hard way why she got the name Atwat, that's for sure.  Now she kind of frightens me, I swear I think that woman borders on the edge of some pyschiatric/personality disorder.  Something just ain't firing correctly in that pee brain of hers...as for Thomas, he's just plain fucked up.  He cares about nothing but himself and he will use and discard those artists on his site to suit his own purposes...he really is just fucked up.  Just like when she was going around making light of and jokes about my medical condition, that asshole was insisting it was a fabricated PM...well whomever fabricated it sure as hell knew an awful lot about me when only a handful of people knew about it. 

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: 2008 June 02, 22:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just like when she was going around making light of and jokes about my medical condition, that asshole was insisting it was a fabricated PM...well whomever fabricated it sure as hell knew an awful lot about me when only a handful of people knew about it. 

What?!  I must have missed that as I have had limited internet access.  I am so sorry.  BTW, it is nice to see you here.  We should start a TSR SA refugee area in sharkbait.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Arghyle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2008 June 02, 23:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She definitely looks like she has been riden hard and put up wet.

I almost spit coffee all over my screen at this.  Totally made my day.   Cheesy
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2008 June 03, 01:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA:  I usually don't comment negatively on people's appearance, especially people I don't know.  But in this case, I think we do know her.  She's mean and bullies others.  I don't feel particularly guilty bad-mouthing her.

I don't think this is the case of, completely superficially saying "Jesus that woman looks like she's batshit crazy". We all know her to some extent, or at least know the manipulations and bitchery she is capable of. Therefore her ugliness and bitterness comes out and that's probably what we see when we see this creature trying to desperately hold on to her only reason for living: Thoma$$ and TSR.
We pity and despise her, or at least I do. I support humanity and see no humanity in her, just ass kissing and elitist behaviour.

If she is reading this and saying "Oh you don't know me at all! You just see how I treat my enemies! My enemies ..beware my craziness!"
It's just worse. She's a grown woman who needs to chill the fuck out and realise this is just a game. You do not support a community by strangling it, or causing drama between people so she could relish the attention. If she wants to be on TSR's side and make money peddling her shitty meshes, fine. Whatever. We are just "ripping her off", like she is ripping off others. But the way she sees it, she's allowed to. While, we are not.

Uh-Huh.

Edited: To included the lol cat Cheesy And to remove a word. I'm generally not this edgy, but my coffee was extra strong today heh. Wink

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: 2008 June 03, 01:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just like when she was going around making light of and jokes about my medical condition, that asshole was insisting it was a fabricated PM...well whomever fabricated it sure as hell knew an awful lot about me when only a handful of people knew about it. 

What?!  I must have missed that as I have had limited internet access.  I am so sorry.  BTW, it is nice to see you here.  We should start a TSR SA refugee area in sharkbait.

Paleoanth, there is a few of us SA's that left TSR...Earthgoddess, Gayle_AFCB, Daggs and I all left, well Daggs got kicked out and banned cause she called Thomas a Nazi  Cheesy  I had Thomas remove my stuff off and told him to take down my mini site...I was done with the drama of TSR.  Our new dictatorless home is Natural Sims.

BobbinRobbin
Landlubber

I yam wots I yam, an' dats all wot I yam.

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2008 June 03, 06:35:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleoanth, there is a few of us SA's that left TSR...Earthgoddess, Gayle_AFCB, Daggs and I all left, well Daggs got kicked out and banned cause she called Thomas a Nazi  Cheesy  I had Thomas remove my stuff off and told him to take down my mini site...I was done with the drama of TSR.  Our new dictatorless home is Natural Sims.

And it's a great place....helpful people, no flaming, no attitudes, and best of all....FREE!!!

I be colage edjamacated.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2008 June 03, 07:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cheers*

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: 2008 June 07, 01:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More news on Atwa, she has a lot to say for herself recently. She is saying that she is still quietly being paid on her Atwa creations, ( for the subscribers downloads)  as an FA, even though her status has been "officially" revoked. She also says that in addition, her Beasims account counts alongside in the same way, so she's also earning money from that. Thomas had promised her that he would quietly "fast track" her status to SA, and then to FA,  it wasn't happening fast enough for her, so she enlisted detimgi to fight her corner for the SA promotion. That plan has been put on hold for a few weeks, partially because she told everyone who she really is, however the ones she didn't tell were suspicious anyway, how many new artists at TSR have a minisite straight from the start, Just one!  She also claims to still have power inside TSR,  many think that claim is bullshit from a desperate has-been, others think she's still got some hold over Thomas, indeed, the fact of  him putting TSR and it's MODS/FA's at risk by still having a proven racist, "site killer"  twat and all in all shit stirrer on the payroll, has certainly got tongues wagging within the ranks.

I have been talking to someone from TSR who tells me they have quite a few PM's and mails from Atwa also containing racist remarks, and general bitchery towards other TSR artists. They are seriously considering releasing them.
« Last Edit: 2008 June 07, 01:57:01 by coconut » Logged

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: 2008 June 07, 02:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOAH.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: