PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 07:59:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596214 times)
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #210 on: 2008 April 19, 22:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, nouk, I think in some ways she may be being used, but in another way, where does she get off?  Paranoia aside, making jokes about someone's medical condition, such as so offhandedly tossing out that bit about the brain tumor, really gets my goat. 

Also, I think a lot of people are out to get her.  Mostly cause she started it though....

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: 2008 April 19, 22:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jeez that is bloody low even for her.

Hugs for you Dina hon you know where I am to rant at xxx

And yeah too right the gloves are off now.  She accused one member of staff of being cocnut last week, this week she is apparently telling everyone it's me - there's your proof it's not Anita as you are on my ignore list so you never sent that PM to me.  You are a bitch of the highest order and I am going to laugh my bloody socks off when Thomas fires your pathetic sorry arse.

For the record you make me sick - bitch.

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2008 April 19, 22:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, nouk, I think in some ways she may be being used, but in another way, where does she get off? 

She's in love with Thomass. That is her reason. It was a joke here, but now I actually believe she's in love with him... and he's using her.  Angry

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: 2008 April 19, 22:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If only she did act like a normal person when she is 'busy working', sadly a lot of the abuse and death threats I got from her came from her works ip until I banned both her home and works ip from my site.  what is even more unhealthy about this woman, is the fact she works as a nurse, and yet can be so light hearted about someones brain tumor.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: 2008 April 19, 22:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, I think a lot of people are out to get her.  Mostly cause she started it though....

Funnily enough Courtney they all seem to have started out as her "friends" that then turn on her when they finally see through her act and there I speak from experience!  She described me today to the person she was accusing for the past 2 weeks of being cocnut as another sherrie and obviously she was wrong about them being cocnut because it has to be me!

I am so glad we banned her from our site...

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2008 April 19, 22:30:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, well she's a nurse, she deals with sick people on a daily basis. If she can make jokes like this, she has real issues. Ofcourse in the working place you need to 'unload' from all the stress and it's a hard job dealing with patients worries and the hard work. Somtimes you make a little fun of the patients where they can't hear it, among the other professionals, innocent fun. But it's not normal to have such disregard for a serious ailment and use it against someone who really has it, especially if you're in the medical field.
She'll just take whatever ails the person she momentarily hates, WHATEVER with no regard of what is ethical or reasonable, and just uses it against them behind their backs in gossip or straight in the face. She believes it to be 100% justified, because these people are worthless for 'being after her', worthless for being pirates, worthless for being whatever she doesn't like. She will not feel ashamed or sorry at all, forget about it. In her eyes, they deserve it.
If her hospital  management would find out she makes fun of people with brain tumors, she'd probably be in trouble. She sure as hell would be in Holland.  Especially being a nurse, that's just wrong and honestly gives me chills.

Inactive
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: 2008 April 19, 22:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I am an Operating Room Nurse too, and no way never would have I ever ever ever made fun of a patient to unwind and release.  What really gets me pissed off is that it is so offhanded and she is rolling her fucking eyes at me!  Karma baby Karma!  Karma is one day gonna bite that BITCH in the ass!!!

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2008 April 19, 22:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well from my internship I've learned that especially in the psychiatric field, when the door closes, the nurses giggle away and tell stories. I can imagine that there's not alot to laugh about in the operating room. *giggle giggle* "We took out mrs. M's appendix today *giggle*
... Yeah
You can't ever let what other nurses tell you about a patient let you get a prejudice against that patient. If you cannot be a professional and you let stories influence you, you should tell the others to just stfu. Also when something annoys you or it's disrespectfull, you should tell the other to stfu. The places I worked at, there was always room for that. It's good for the working climate if you can talk about anything, but also if you don't have to hear everything. If a nurse talks about another patient with another patient, they're usually fired, depending on what's told. They can be prosecuted.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 19, 22:46:11 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: 2008 April 19, 22:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes, you would be in trouble here as well, especially if a family member overheard.  Yes, we talk about patients, but never make light of what they have.  I have seen so many bad things in the OR.  Many people die, many people suffer and many familys hurt.  When that patient goes to sleep, we lighten the mood in the room, but never at the patients expense, at least that has been my experiences over the last 23 years of nursing.

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2008 April 19, 22:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There IS a culture of that among some nurses I talk to.. (I work in an IT department of a state health system) but it's just a coping strategy to get through some things, and it's never in earshot of the patients.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2008 April 19, 22:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's impossible to make fun of what a patient has, if someone does that it's usually suggested they go and find a job in another field. Disease is never funny. However what a patient does is sometimes very funny. Tongue

Inactive
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2008 April 19, 22:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a joke. Atwat has to be the most insipid person to resort to any measure just to keep some sort of spice in her life. And not just any spice, but backhanded politics and money grubbing deeds.
I don't want to know who Coconut is, I want her/him to stay firmly implanted in the world of TSR. They are our front line!
Collecting hard evidence that the woman.. the lying conniving CRIMINAL, is doing this just to keep her stature, and apparently all of us, just hate her for it because we are so jelous of the closeness she has with one of the biggest pricks in the Sims 2 Community. Where does Atwat get her delusion from?
Give me a break Atwat. You are the raper and the pillager. You dare put yourself above pirates again and I'll introduce your sorry ass to my buckled boot!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2008 April 19, 23:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone really should send that to the German BBS. Wasn't one of their maxoids backing TSR at one point.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2008 April 19, 23:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sad thing is, it's not even piracy because there's no copyrights being broken anywhere, so she's hating groups of people for doing absolutely nothing illegal. What a waste of energy.

Inactive
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2008 April 19, 23:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The truth is, we don't even know if she is actually a nurse. That's just what she tells us.

Mocking someone with a serious illness is reprehensible. What a soulless bitch!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: