PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 18:39:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 597663 times)
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #15 on: 2008 March 06, 06:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Joins WB in singing Oh Happy Day*

The only person who churns out even worse CC is Evi, so my money's set on her being the replacement. Atwa will probably pull a Jan and go through several sites and aliases.

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 March 06, 07:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm surprised yet not surprised, I think the main question is WTF took them so long!

Atwa was only recruited, by her own admission, as a 'spy' (which she was paid separatly for) and yet of course they could not put 'spy' as her job title so her cover was artist manager (non FA) Now the non paid artists don't need to be 'managed' so her official job became to be 'tech help' supposidly to help with tech issues and report problems to Tomass.  But she knows absolutly nothing about either computers or servers, there is a button to report tech issues, tug and the other mods run the forum, and Tomass can read the forum himself, so WTF were they paying her for? evidently, just the spywork.

It's pretty common knowledge that she passes every PM/mail/IM to tomass (and everyone else on the net who haven't yet blocked her) so it's safe to say there arn't many juicy secrets being shared with her these days! so maybe she wasn't earning her wage anymore. She certainly wasn't there for her errrm ...  Huh creations?

However another reason for her departure may be due to the fact that she is no longer putting much effort into pretending to be nice, you only have to read her forum posts to see her condecending and sometimes down right nasty nature towards others. before her promotion she could do a very good impression of nice and even helpfull, but afterwards she was only nice to get info. she told everyone part of her job was to choose FA's and SA's with Tomass, and offered these positions as bribes, even though her power was not as high as she led people to believe. Anyone who could not be bribed she blackmailed with getting them booted if they did not do as she said, this was something she could do, even thogh she did it through lies to Tomass rather than actual power.  It wasn't long before she acted like she ran both the forum and TSR, that's bound to step on the wrong toes.  combine that with the fact she has brought more people here then we can count, either through pissing them off or spreading the link around everytime her name is mentioned here. The losses she has brought to TSR must far outweigh any gains. Tomass must have finally woke up.

But the question remains can she lie, cheat and asskiss her way back in? I would not be surprised, Tomass is not known for his intelligence.  Roll Eyes

*worships Hecubus*
My sympathies to Atwa
« Last Edit: 2008 March 06, 07:53:35 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 March 06, 08:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And who? said there is no god. Break out the Rum and Cookies. We should called this day.. The No more Atwat Day.  Grin

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 March 06, 08:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck YEAH!

*breaks out the rum and cookies*

Pescado, can we PLEASE put this in the calendar?

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 March 06, 09:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!  Too funny. 

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 March 06, 09:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I am happy.  She was such a nasty bitch about everything - those sorts of people always overstep the bounds and fuck up all their power.

Don't you have some hate mail to return to her Sherrie, just change a few details (like reverse the names) of the crap she sent to you, and mail it right back? Except this time you'll be right, and it's true.  When she sent it to you, she was grossly misinformed.

I don't suppose there's some kind of link so that we can all gawk and gloat?  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 March 06, 10:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

guy, I know how you feel about this woman but I was amazed that noone broke out with this song..
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=6815402960921357912&q=ding+dong+the+witch+is+dead&total=103&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008 March 06, 11:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The New 2008 Atwa : Still Sucks, Now with No Power.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 March 06, 11:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one who feels at least a bit sorry for her? Undecided

I just get the feeling from reading her blog that she's very lonely IRL, and now that she's been sacked, I do not think she has a life to go back to... Of course, it's all her fault, really, what with the powertripping, bullying, lying and manipulating everyone. She got what she deserved.

Isn't Aikea the other artist manager at TSR?
I wonder how long it takes before she manages to piss everyone off?
Thomass isn't going to sack her, however, since she's one of the cash-cows at TSR. Atwa was expendable as everyone could see that her creations were crap.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 March 06, 11:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The New 2008 Atwa : Still Sucks, Now with No Power.

like this?

News travels fast

dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 06, 12:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daaaamn. The horriblest payshit thread will never be the same without her.  Cry

I wonder now when she fell, who's going to be the new favourite TSR courtesan? Aikea? Hmmm, her stuff isn't bad enough to fill that thread, but maybe we could celebrate her promotion with making cheerful, fluffy, teeth-rottingly sappy story featuring her pwecious emodiots.  Grin

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
dasha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 06, 12:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think, in honor of Atwat, we should have a contest amongst us... who can make the worst recolor of a Maxis mesh. I've always wanted to make a dress in these colors: http://www.dayglo.com/

Tongue

Though I gotta say, this is the best birthday present EVER.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 06, 12:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think, in honor of Atwat, we should have a contest amongst us... who can make the worst recolor of a Maxis mesh. I've always wanted to make a dress in these colors: http://www.dayglo.com/

Tongue

Actually, done in style that could look very good. (Hey, I like modern design!)

If you want to continue Atwa's legacy, you'd need to find a tacky flower print and cover the entire room with it.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 March 06, 12:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or a scarab to copy and paste on everything  Roll Eyes

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 March 06, 13:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buhhhhbye, Atwa! Kiss

Maybe Jan will take you on as her assistant alter ego....

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: