PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 04:04:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596023 times)
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1665 on: 2008 September 10, 08:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas was mostly talking about sharing my work with a bigger community and such

tsk tsk tsk.  Thoma$ is a deluded idiot if he truly believed what he was saying to you, and I honestly believe he did.  Between MTS2, Insim and Nouk's rather ample network of freesites, there would have to be more than twice what is on offer at his crappy site.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1666 on: 2008 September 10, 11:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last time I heard I was in fact detimgi, a former friend and ally who suddenly went crazy and stabbed her in the back for no reason.

Going back a few pages-I just really thought about this.  I would love to know what actually happened.  Yes, I am a gossip whore.

Hey! Welcome to the dark side Enayla! 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: 2008 September 10, 13:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's actually more owned by Jessica, I'm her pleasure slave.  Cheesy

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1668 on: 2008 September 10, 13:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's actually more owned by Jessica, I'm her pleasure slave.  Cheesy

So server means Nouk pleasures? I'm looking into a server Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: 2008 September 10, 15:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see way too much of your skins in my game, Enayla.

I don't get how Atwa still has influence. I mean, she'd been kicked out last I heard. Banninated, through & through. Did I miss something?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: 2008 September 10, 16:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay Enayla! I wuvs your creations!

I'm really happy that you didn't join tsr. It would have majorly sucked if you did.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: 2008 September 10, 19:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enayla, much as I'm happy to have you here, I feel I must give you fair warning: I might sue you.

Your content is just too good, I can't resist.

Every time you come out with new skins, my computer tries (and sometimes succeeds) to beat the living hell out of me. Pain and suffering. 'Nuff said.  Cheesy

p.s. Your stuff pwns - thanks for staying free!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: 2008 September 12, 17:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh. Nooo. Must. Resist.

*Covers hand with mouth and out slips a Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Your skins ROCK Enayla. Absolutely, totally and utterly rock.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: 2008 September 12, 20:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are too cute ;> Don’t make my head blow up or something. That would be a major setback. Can’t paint without eyes Cheesy

Thing about Thomas is he was really nice to me. He approached me in Swedish and spoke about community spirit and sharing my work with a new audience, and as a side-note, maybe make exclusive work as well (oh, ha ha). Really, it’s easy to be suckered in, and somewhere in my head I’m always feeling a little loyal to other Swedes I encounter in the community (I reject that Atwa is a Swede. I don’t allow her to be. La la la la). I was also pretty close to Lyric Lee at the time (don’t kill me) so I was, uh, being manipulated in any number of ways it seems.

I’m rather happy at Insim instead. I get to upload whatever I like, whenever I like, and anyone can access it.

And please don’t sue me *cry* I need my moneys *hugs money*

<3

Well I'm glad you didn't go along with him. The part about Atwat made me giggle... maybe it was the lalalala part  Cheesy

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: 2008 September 12, 21:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have spent the past few days reading through a few humongous threads here at the forum (The one about Jan, whoops, I was glued to the screen!)
Is the Jan/Bev/Charlotte/Crazy thread in the FAQ? Because if it isn't, it really ought to be.  Grin

Other than that, I have nothing constructive to add, I'm just here to fangirl Enayla.
<fangirls>

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1675 on: 2008 September 13, 02:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry, I know plenty of nice Swedes, both ones living there and ones that are only descended from them, so don't worry that Atwat and Thomas are making you look bad.  Every culture and country has its bad apples.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: 2008 September 13, 02:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are too cute ;> Don’t make my head blow up or something. That would be a major setback. Can’t paint without eyes Cheesy

Thing about Thomas is he was really nice to me. He approached me in Swedish and spoke about community spirit and sharing my work with a new audience, and as a side-note, maybe make exclusive work as well (oh, ha ha). Really, it’s easy to be suckered in, and somewhere in my head I’m always feeling a little loyal to other Swedes I encounter in the community (I reject that Atwa is a Swede. I don’t allow her to be. La la la la). I was also pretty close to Lyric Lee at the time (don’t kill me) so I was, uh, being manipulated in any number of ways it seems.

I’m rather happy at Insim instead. I get to upload whatever I like, whenever I like, and anyone can access it.

And please don’t sue me *cry* I need my moneys *hugs money*

<3

Well I'm sure I got something of yours in my dl's folder. Any way your work looks great and I hope you continue to create even bigger,better things in the future. By the way the class action lawsuit against you has been put on hold for now.... Tongue
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: 2008 September 13, 09:49:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I emptied my DL folder recently, and started from scratch again, I went and downloaded all of the fantasy skins by Enayla.
I have some set as defaults now, for the otherworldly creatures, but not all.
I showed my (very hard to impress) 13yo son them in game, and no word of a lie, his jaw hit the floor, and all he could say was WOW. Just, WOW.

So there you go Enayla, you even impressed my eldest lad. Helluva feat that one. He's a typical grumpy Emo, and the world sucks right now  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
farrahrani
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: 2008 September 14, 03:41:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to agree with everyone else. I NEVER download skins. EVER. But I made an exception for Enayla cause I fell in love. The stuff is gorgeous, every last one. So many perfect variations. Pretty porcelain like glow, some with freckles, some without. I love your freckles. I worship your pale skins with a passion. Marry me.  Grin
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1679 on: 2008 September 14, 03:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wish I had more hair colours to go with most of your fantasy skins.  I adore the sapphire one especially, but its either black hair, or one of my white recolours - of course, could always recolour some of Nouk's hair's to nice shades of white, I suppose....but I've got more things I'm trying to do all at once O.o

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: