PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 19:34:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596331 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1440 on: 2008 August 14, 05:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. I didn't mean to use an owl also, but I thought it was funny. Here are a few more cute pirate pics someone can use as avis.
*giant snip!*

Ok, I'm done. Sorry for flooding the thread with pics!

Soulpatrolmn may I yonk the rubber duckie?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 2008 August 14, 05:26:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would think they are up for grabs, or why post them?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1442 on: 2008 August 14, 06:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soulpatrolmn may I yonk the rubber duckie?

Heh, my dirty, dirty mind.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 2008 August 14, 06:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rubber duckie, you're the one, you make bathtime so much fun... Every day when I make my way to the tubbie, I find a little fellow who's cute and yellow and chubby, rubba dub dubbie!! *squeak squeak* Sorry, that is what having kids will do to a person's mind...  Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 2008 August 14, 07:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rubber duckie, you're the one, you make bathtime so much fun... Every day when I make my way to the tubbie, I find a little fellow who's cute and yellow and chubby, rubba dub dubbie!! *squeak squeak* Sorry, that is what having kids will do to a person's mind...  Cheesy

I was definitely thinking the same thing...but I'm only 20 and thus do not have children...just a very selective memory.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: 2008 August 14, 12:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go ahead and swipe or yonk them....that's what they're there for  Smiley
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1446 on: 2008 August 14, 12:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having kids?  Pfft.  I still sing that song in the bubble tub after all these years.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: 2008 August 14, 16:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plum FTW! It's nice to know that other people share some of the same habits, proves that I've not developed premature senility. Yet.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1448 on: 2008 August 14, 17:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just figure, no matter how old our bodies get, that we're still about 8 on the inside.  Except for those poor folks born 50.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 2008 August 14, 17:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those people make me sad, SoggyFox. I just look at them and think "But...don't you know how to have FUN?!"

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: 2008 August 14, 18:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like when you go past a park and see a kid just kind of standing there, not being shy, just not having any idea what to do. Although I think that's more a product of toys and games these days telling kids how to play with them. Back in my day (I'm 29 24, so we're talking aeons ago) we'd play all afternoon on the clay 'cliff' with nothing to entertain us except rocks and sticks, and maybe a few old Hot Wheels if we were lucky. Now you give a kid a cool stick and they look at you like 'what the hell am I supposed to do with this?' My heart weeps for them. Seriously.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1451 on: 2008 August 14, 18:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My kids play with nothing and seemingly have a lot of fun - they don't have much out back to play with, but they spend hours doing it.  Usually they shred the tree in the backyard (by climbing it) and had great fun with what I dubbed the "field of nothingness" when we were on holiday.

Lol - they even played a version of the Sims outside when they were younger called "Control Life" - taken from the sims, they would order each other about with godlike impunity.  Cheesy

And sticks? I wish they didn't know what to do with them - use as gun, use as sword, poke stuff, make it into a river of water/lava, bring it inside and call it a pet, use it to hack through imaginary jungle, whip each other with it, poke each other in the eye with it, fight over it (because there is some special connection/it's the best stick/I was using it first).  The uses are endless.  Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1452 on: 2008 August 14, 18:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I totally agree with you.
I have to kick my 10 year old out of the house and lock the doors to get him to go outside.
And yes, I do this...lol. He don't need to be in house all day watching TV or playing video games.

Unfortunately his friends' parents don't think the way I do, so half the time he goes over there to watch TV and play video games.
*sigh*

I'd rather have him come home muddy from head to toe.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: 2008 August 14, 18:18:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And sticks? I wish they didn't know what to do with them - use as gun, use as sword, poke stuff, make it into a river of water/lava, bring it inside and call it a pet, use it to hack through imaginary jungle, whip each other with it, poke each other in the eye with it, fight over it (because there is some special connection/it's the best stick/I was using it first).  The uses are endless.  Tongue

Well, clearly you two are raising your kids up right. That's exactly how you're supposed to play with sticks! (My brother and I fought for years over this one stick that was vaguely gun-shaped. Admittedly, I only wanted it because Josh liked it so much, but still...)

I spent one summer babysitting two boys, 7 and 10 years old. They lived on something like fifteen acres, with a creek, a pond, a couple of quads, a decently-sized wooded area, a few horses, and all they wanted to do all day long was sit inside and play video games. I'd basically have to drag them outside for a few hours every day, and then they'd do nothing but whine about how bored they were. It was sad.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 2008 August 14, 18:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My little ones love it outside.  I do have a friend though who suggested that my son use a Wii to get exercise.  She said that is how her son gets exercise.  I suggested she buy him a bike.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: