PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:50:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592826 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1230 on: 2008 August 03, 08:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rum soaked popcorn, not real to my knowledge, and the yummy suggestion would be really bad for me anyway [ stupid diabetes ]

And I'd thought maybe she was his mother-in-law with a strange unnatural passion for her son-in-law....

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: 2008 August 03, 09:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Queen Bee left a message in a new SA's guestbook

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/cherrynd/guestbook/

Nice huh?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: 2008 August 03, 09:27:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was already gone when I got there.  Cry

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: 2008 August 03, 09:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, it is still there-the 14th entry down.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1234 on: 2008 August 03, 09:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, it is still there-the 14th entry down.

DEATH TO GOOPY (for Emma's sake)  Kiss . I was expecting recent nastiness.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: 2008 August 03, 09:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it is from 2 days ago...not that long really Grin

Thanks for the deathwish on Goopster. Long Live Calalily!
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2008 August 03, 09:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Tis quite incredible to watch really. Still hard to grasp how someone can be so idiotically stupid. The longer they try to keep this up, the more likely TSR will crash and burn though.

atwa, this is just an observation from somebody who really doesn't give a shit, but you suck at picking usernames. I mean, you REALLY suck at picking usernames. Let's recap.

atwa - come on, you were just begging for someone to tack the final T on the end.

Beasims - Honestly, aside from Buntah,  nothing could be frumpier.

EffieM - I stand corrected.

Queen-Bee - And from one extreme to the other.  All I gotta say is you'd better have some BIG ASS hair to back you up if you're gonna stick with this one.
More like...
- Atwat
- Beashit
- IffieM
- Queen-Bitch

Also, Buntah always sounded quite butch to me. Especially if you say each syllable in a deep bellowy drawn out voice.

So where does that leave Carla Niven?
Indeed...
« Last Edit: 2008 August 03, 13:47:18 by Pirate Alex » Logged
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 2008 August 03, 13:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, as usual, you are hysterically funny! Grin

Aikea, thanks for that quote.  And you did nothing wrong--in fact, I think you've shown remarkable restraint.

I am so tempted to post the info Coconut gave us about the kudos.  Someone in the forum was just asking yesterday about who won the last kudos draw, and when the next one will be.  It's hard to watch the sheep being snookered. Undecided

What a place--a PG-13 site full of smut with fraudulent business practices and a total psychopath bending the ear (substitute your favorite orifice, if you'd like Grin) of the owner.   Roll Eyes

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 2008 August 03, 13:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The real reason sheeplings are after kudos draws is that you can win months sub to T$R. It's not just to win a mug, really. Go look at the kudos prize page: http://www.thesimsresource.com/kudosshop/
"A 2 Month TSR Subscription"
So it suX deeply. Sheeples are being totally f*** in the arse.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: 2008 August 03, 13:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat as Thoma$$ mother? Muahahaha Dr House you slay me! Har Har Har.

*takes some silly Dr House pills with her rum

teheheh tomato Tongue it is icky but so amusing..so....Norman Bates lol

LOL! Oh god that brings up some scary images Shocked But it makes so much sense, in a weird and twisted sort of way Cheesy

Yaardarm: Oh she has to have some soul destorying info on Toma$$ that could fuck up his world in a second if it ever came out. The day that info comes out, is the day T$R dies in a great ball of fire...that is unless Atwat doesn't destory it from the inside out first Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: 2008 August 03, 14:10:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she really must have some damning evidence against him...for sure!  But if she does, well then shame on ThomAss for being such a stupid fuck!!  I mean really, if you had any business sense, you would never have brought her crazy ass into the fold!   Huh He is a major fuck up as a businessman and he for sure lacks the social skills to deal with his customers...he seriously sucks in the customer service department.  I almost feel bad for Steve for entering into a contract with Thomas and his henchmen.

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2008 August 03, 14:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that it is probably relationship related to what she has hanging over his head but what if it is business related, something that he could actually get in trouble for and go to jail over?  Of course it could be both also.  Its a thought, but then again maybe I watch Law and Order too much. Cheesy

Eta: If I were in that kind of situation (thank God I am not and never will be ewww) I would take my lumps from my significant other and rebuild my life with or without them to get the monkey off my back, but that is just me.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 2008 August 03, 15:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well this "damning evidence" is obviously why she's still around. They get rid of her, they face the wrath of Atwat.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1243 on: 2008 August 03, 15:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

got to be something more than relationship related.  People have affairs all the time...I can't imagine that alone would prevent him from cutting all ties with her and just deal with the consequences of those actions with his wife...why would you destroy your business because of an affair?  Huh Makes no sense to me...but if that IS the reason...well then I go back to my last post...ThomA$$ is a STUPID Fuck!  Cheesy

Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: 2008 August 03, 16:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The real reason sheeplings are after kudos draws is that you can win months sub to T$R. It's not just to win a mug, really. Go look at the kudos prize page: http://www.thesimsresource.com/kudosshop/
"A 2 Month TSR Subscription"
So it suX deeply. Sheeples are being totally f*** in the arse.
Someone did a bit of snooping in that, the kudos lottery, and noticed that the prizes were often bagged by SAs or members with no profile info (dud accounts maybe?). Strangely enough the page got deleted.

Anita's recent rantings do not look like the behaviour of a healthy woman. She really needs to get help, hasn't she any family to look out for her?

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: