PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:13:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592975 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1185 on: 2008 August 02, 20:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The T-rex had a peanut brain. All the T-rex surely had a sub at TSR, then! Cool

Seriously, no physical lulz at people, even paysites' assholes. It sucks.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 2008 August 02, 21:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So where does that leave Carla Niven?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: 2008 August 02, 21:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So where does that leave Carla Niven?

As far as I know, they're practically the same person. When Atwat is Cardrew, she's just showing her/his/it's smutty personality.

coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1188 on: 2008 August 02, 22:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for the delay, there where some interesting developments last night and today that turned this 'press release' upside down. First I will go with the original news I had for you, and follow with the latest developments.

Atwa was supposed to be back in charge very soon, or so she thought. After Beasims was exposed, she set up an account with the name EffieM,  http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/2162670/  with the help of Tom and Per. This time they wanted to make sure the Mods had no access to her IP, as she convinced them the leak came from Kath and Tug. Thomas and Per set her up with a proxy program, which would enable her to make a second account without being detected by the Mods. The plan was for her to be swiftly fast tracked to FA status. Her eyes and ears, Detimgi, was to 'vouch' for her, as last time, and a new job position at the top was to be created for her, so in effect she was to be working alongside Spaik. This was the news that was to broken until the latest development.

The reason for the delay in exposing her new account, was the fact we had heard a small rumor that Detimgi and Atwa were planning on calling DOT out over some Texture Challenge issues, sometime this weekend. Quite frankly we wanted to watch the fireworks and didn't want to side track her with any big announcements, However things did not go to plan. Atwa flew solo and took on Dot on her own, she went too far and as a result, both her Beasims and her EffieM accounts were locked. She then exploded, creating yet another account and went postal, telling a number of people what she really thought of them.

She did not plan for any account to be locked, but she was unconcerned about her Beasims account, in fact she had been spamming her own guestbook with pastes of very old negative comments she had received in the past, her reasoning for the self spamming was to make her opponents believe the pirates had drove Beasims/Atwa away, and she could then start her new career as EffieM. The shocker for her came when the decision was made to also take out her 'secret' EffieM account.

Tom now has the difficult task of smoothing things over for her yet again, and paving the way for her return, this will not be easy for him.

Until today it was thought that the reasons for Toms loyalty to Anita, was down to the secret that she alone chose the winners of the kudo draw, there was no 'draw', so to speak. She also picked the SA winners for the amazon vouchers, something which was supposed to have been done by Thomas, a secret, that on the surface does not seem too much of a big deal, but could potentially be a time bomb when people found out they wasted their kudos on bogus lottery tickets, opening them to finding out that TSR is a very dirty place indeed. However, even at this early stage in the fallout of Anitas latest tantrum, its apparent that Tom is once more prepared to go out on a limb to protect her at the expense of anyone that gets in her way, so we now suspect there is much more to this than kudos fraud.

fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: 2008 August 02, 22:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carmel Popcorn anyone, with a glass of berry-cherry rum & coke? This sounds all too good!

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: 2008 August 02, 22:59:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well worth the wait.  Thank you Coconut.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: 2008 August 02, 23:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The reason for the delay in exposing her new account, was the fact we had heard a small rumor that Detimgi and Atwa were planning on calling DOT out over some Texture Challenge issues, sometime this weekend. Quite frankly we wanted to watch the fireworks and didn't want to side track her with any big announcements, However things did not go to plan. Atwa flew solo and took on Dot on her own, she went too far and as a result, both her Beasims and her EffieM accounts were locked. She then exploded, creating yet another account and went postal, telling a number of people what she really thought of them.

Holy crap - so, was that Atwat/Beasims/EffieM/Jan/Whoever who bitched at River in her guest book?! Why the fuck Toma$$ is keeping her when she's such a liability I do not know - she must hold some deep, dark shit about him ans T$R that he doesn't want known or he's just plain fucking stupid. I think they're as bad as each other - she's obviously way off her nutter with more than just a few screws loose and he seems to think its fun letting her loose on the public again and again and again.

She's going to end up crashing and burning because of him, and I think the same could be said about the site except she'll cause the crashing and burning.

(and am I sad that I squeeled when I saw Coconut being listed as online? Cheesy)

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: 2008 August 02, 23:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you aren't because I did the same thing. Cheesy

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: 2008 August 02, 23:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Danke, Coconut. I'll admit, I'm a drama lover.

*grabs some of fway's caramel popcorn*
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 2008 August 02, 23:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit! I feel dizzy... *barfs* All these fake accounts, to become FA again. Crazy. Lips sealed TSR is a nuthouse.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: 2008 August 02, 23:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit! I feel dizzy... *barfs* All these fake accounts, to become FA again. Crazy. Lips sealed TSR is a nuthouse.

And deserves to stay that way, until all the people with the smallest amount of sanity leave!

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: 2008 August 03, 00:09:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Took a recent screenie in case someone might not catch this.

Also, another member of TSR who I will keep anon has come back to me tonight saying she also received word in her GB from "EffieM" warning them about Tug.

I told her I wouldn;'t say anything but Atwa really is messed in the head to do something so idiotic.

ETA : (Both of the above profiles are unpublished, I don;t know why I'm saying but something told me to tell you[/freak])

Updated April 30th!
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: 2008 August 03, 00:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is starting to become more interesting than the Main Street Sims thread.
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1198 on: 2008 August 03, 00:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh look, here's another name to add to the list...

(I didn't even think about checking my own GB there until I read coconut's post.)

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am to have gotten out of that place?
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: 2008 August 03, 00:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea that name was mentioned by the person who I was talking to earlier.
Apparently the mods were all over the place last night (9pm GMT) as so many negative posts were being posted

Updated April 30th!
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: