PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:49:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 597910 times)
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1635 on: 2008 September 08, 13:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I am so glad De has finally seen the light.  We used to get on ok until I fell out with atwat then she of course turned De against me with her stories of all my evil ways and me being a big bad pirate trying to bring her down for no other reason than I soooooo jealous of her talent and her position at TSR Roll Eyes Usual rubbish.

So BlackGarden is her current buddy - wonder how long it will take for that one to crash and burn  Grin

She had to have help with those meshes - the lines are too clean, they are in proportion and the texturing isn't that bad so obviously not her own work  Wink

I have to admit there is still one thing I like about Atwat and yes you did hear that right - most of my meshes still suck big time IMO but even my worst mesh is better than her best one so she reminds me I will never be the worst mesher out there LOL  Grin Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1636 on: 2008 September 08, 16:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww Calalily I will be too scared to go to sleep for forever more now  Shocked

Some friend you are giving me nightmares like that LOL  Wink Kiss

You like it dirty girl.  Cheesy

It was when she stayed here I began to really have doubts - when I got up in the morning there she was already on line with about 20 tabs open on TSR and was complaining she had already sent Thomas 30 emails/pm's that he hadn't replied to yet and when I went to bed at night she was still there, same thing.

Shocked

And he still keeps her around himself and the site? Has he got a death wish or something?! God, if I got that amount of emails/PMs from anyone, no matter who they were, I'd be high-tailing their arse or my arse out of there! Thats not healthy and for some fucked up reason Toma$$ can't or won't see it as that - I hope he crashes and burns for being that bloody stupid. The mind boggles!

Of course he keeps her around - didn't you see Fatal Attraction he waits - to tell his wife and elude the danger - until she boils his kid's bunny on the stove.  Some people are deeply stupid. If Atwat kills him and is found wearing his skin with his dingdong inserted, colour me unsurprised.  Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: 2008 September 08, 19:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course he keeps her around - didn't you see Fatal Attraction he waits - to tell his wife and elude the danger - until she boils his kid's bunny on the stove.  Some people are deeply stupid. If Atwat kills him and is found wearing his skin with his dingdong inserted, colour me unsurprised.  Tongue

Shocked That last part will have me scarred for life *rocks gently in a corner*

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Topaz
ARR!

gorgeous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1638 on: 2008 September 08, 19:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

callalilly should write horror movies, get rich and then help the booty (not that she hasn't already) Cool

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: 2008 September 08, 19:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, I haven't felt the need to vomit here in awhile. You have just made me nauseous. Good job!  Cheesy

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: 2008 September 08, 21:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

. . .

Enayla. . .are you You, or are you someone else?

Because if you are in fact You, I may have to fangirl all over this thread, and the other pirates might get mad at my drooling all over this nice rant/drama thread.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: 2008 September 08, 21:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enayla, I'm really glad you decided NOT to go to TSR.. People love you in the free community and would have been extremely upset if that had happened.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: 2008 September 08, 21:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*fangirl* I did it anyway.

But yeah...I'm wondering why TSR hasn't imploded already. People are making SimSecrets about her (unless, of course that was you wonderful people). It seriously blows my mind to think that they could continue to have someone so toxic on their staff. I'm waiting for the day Atwa completely looses it and lets us know what she's got dangling over Thomas's head. OR...this whole thing could be one big conspiracy?! Maybe Thomas is tired of TSR, but Steve wants to continue with it. Thomas and Atwa have cooked up a plan to continue to profit from TSR while making it implode from the inside. Mostly for poops and giggles because Steve won't back out with them. Once TSR is completely done away with, they'll turn their attention to TS3, where they plan to start fresh--Thomas and Atwa will be no more. And for some reason, I'm now thinking Bonnie and Clyde. And yes, you don't have to wonder: I do have too much time on my hands right now. Dinner is already cooked, and I don't feel like doing homework.

*fake edit* Cala, thanks for putting that image in my mind. It puts the lotion on it's skin!!

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: 2008 September 08, 21:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*fangirl* I did it anyway.

But yeah...I'm wondering why TSR hasn't imploded already. People are making SimSecrets about her (unless, of course that was you wonderful people). It seriously blows my mind to think that they could continue to have someone so toxic on their staff. I'm waiting for the day Atwa completely looses it and lets us know what she's got dangling over Thomas's head. OR...this whole thing could be one big conspiracy?! Maybe Thomas is tired of TSR, but Steve wants to continue with it. Thomas and Atwa have cooked up a plan to continue to profit from TSR while making it implode from the inside. Mostly for poops and giggles because Steve won't back out with them. Once TSR is completely done away with, they'll turn their attention to TS3, where they plan to start fresh--Thomas and Atwa will be no more. And for some reason, I'm now thinking Bonnie and Clyde. And yes, you don't have to wonder: I do have too much time on my hands right now. Dinner is already cooked, and I don't feel like doing homework.

*fake edit* Cala, thanks for putting that image in my mind. It puts the lotion on it's skin!!

Thats an odd take on it.

What do you think would happen if Thomas just quit? He got a life, and just never got on the internets again? Would Atwat rule, or get stoned by the angry mods?
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1644 on: 2008 September 08, 23:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stoning sounds more in tune with Atwat, and with the way she has turned on people, that sounds like the more probable outcome for her.  I really do wonder though, what is it that she has on Thomas?  It has to be something quite big, because it really doesn't make any sense on why he has kept sticking up for her for so long.  Eventually though; all secrets do tend to be found out, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: 2008 September 09, 05:31:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if it's big, it can't be his private member. Sorry, that just slammed in from nowhere... Gimme a break, I've done the house wife thing all day, the laundry is done, kitchen is clean and I have enough left-overs for a week!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: 2008 September 09, 05:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope she sticks around for a while. Her pathetic antics are entertaining. I get a little excited when I see this thread has new posts.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1647 on: 2008 September 09, 06:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Victory is mine - I've freaked you all out.  One sentence is as good as my armpit vagina picture.  Cheesy

At some point or other there were some attempts made to seduce me over into TSR, they were very polite and I think I was persuaded to upload some stuff there and tempted with all kinds of offers but decided, in the end, to decline.

Plus they don't let you delete your stuff - I remember when you heard that you freaked out.

On the other hand, much rejoicing over great intrigues and much drama that made me forget I had other things to do.

Drama here is absolutely unsurpassed.  All the dirty little secrets of the sims community somehow end up here.  Yay!  Cheesy

Haha, yes, I’m ”me”, no fangirling needed, but thank you. I have no way to really prove it I suppose, ‘cept you can send me a message at Insim and I’ll respond.

Fangirling might not be needed - but I'm sure it's easily forthcoming. Tongue Here's one I prepared earlier. Cheesy

But yeah...I'm wondering why TSR hasn't imploded already. People are making SimSecrets about her (unless, of course that was you wonderful people). It seriously blows my mind to think that they could continue to have someone so toxic on their staff. I'm waiting for the day Atwa completely looses it and lets us know what she's got dangling over Thomas's head.

When you don't allow outside links based upon TSR's standard of site, then you're covered.  The subscribers will never see that stuff - and the staff machinations and Atwat deletions will not be seen. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: 2008 September 09, 06:38:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Somewhere this is Jan right now:

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1649 on: 2008 September 09, 06:41:50 »