PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:29:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  This little bastard did it again...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This little bastard did it again...  (Read 10031 times)
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
This little bastard did it again...
« on: 2008 March 05, 01:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, When I first saw that free helaene mesh recolored to hell and back and offered for sale on Openhouse Jackasses site, I was peeved a little... but I kept it to myself.  Did a little investigation around here and found out about his not-so-private personal escapades on myspace, his general fuckification and overall selfish assholishness.  I laughed, shrugged it off and went about my merry way. 

Now.. his latest blog on TSR mentions some bullshit about recoloring pay meshes and how it doesn't really make sense since he's only an SA there..

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/openhousejack/blog/

pay Mesh Recolor
Posted On Jan 12, 2008 | 2 Comments

I noticed that If I re_texture or re_color TSR meshes by FA that are paid, less people download my stuff. Understandably so since all my creations are free, so why download something with a pay mesh.

That's why I uses free meshes from other sites.More practical being an SA

Anyway, his latest update today on his site made me almost spit on my monitor.  It's good I didn't because i'm the only one around to clean up the phlegm..

He proceeds to recolor a FREE SAU mesh, a site that I have a shitload of respect for considering the fact that their hair and clothes win at free cc.. So not only does he recolor said mesh... it's up for pay.  (Don't trip, I know how shit works here, this aint no stinkin request) COMPLETELY disregarding this shit.. right here.. in big bold letters:

http://simsartistsunion.com/

Never upload your recolored files on pay sites or the sims exchange
SAU protests any pay sites and doesn't want our stuffs on any exclusive sites.

No Commercial Usage of Our Stuffs
SAU is a nonprofit site, so we don't want our stuffs to be used for money.

That shit makes me sick to my stomach, utter disgust.  Usually I sit back, lurk, agree with the pirates and play my fuckin game.
But this dude is just shitting in quality creators faces while thinking if he uploads to InSim or MTS2 or TSR (as a free-almost-pay creator) he's doing his good deed.  All the while his latest blog entry is an extreme case of contridiction.

The infamous recolor that has raised my fragile blood pressure:

http://openhouseforsims.com/index2.html

End rant.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Re: This little bastard did it again...
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 05, 02:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is such bullshit.  His stuff is such crap.  Figures he has to rip off a free creator to make $$.  "Up Your Ass, Jack".  What a dickhead.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 05, 02:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just thought about something else.. the mesh is probably included with his recolor which is also against SAU's policy.  I don't know how it works because I would fail at life itself if I got a sub to his site.  Never had a sub for Sims content and I never will.  It just seems that if he was bold enough to recolor it and offer it for pay, then he's bold enough to include a free mesh with his overly-photoskinned recolor.

Where's the damn angry face smiley?
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 05, 02:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've left a message in their guestbook (SAU) informing them of what OpenHouseJack is doing, just as I did when Chaz tried to include one of their hairs with a (really hideous) Shakira Sim that I don't think ever go uploaded. Hopefully the creators at SAU will have a nice (or angry) little word with OHJ and he'll remove it. Hopefully.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 05, 02:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One angry emot as requested....

or two

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 05, 02:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just reading your synopsis made me want to smack the little bitch. But ultimately, it doesn't come as any surprise. He's proven himself incapable of being anything other than a self involved hole. Besides destroying paysites, getting your frustration out in the form of a rant may be the best thing you can do when faced with such asshattery. Remembering that his donation files are in the booty helps as well.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 05, 03:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OpenAss Jack is at it again? Doesn't surprise me in the least. I'll let someone else handle this one, too many issues for me to deal with, sorry kids.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 05, 03:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice work Pineapple, hopefully the folks at SAU will open up a can of proverbial whoop-ass.  Wish I could do something but as Snarky said, ranting did feel pretty good.  The shit's just wrong man..

Edited to add:

I can do something afterall.  I'll shoot him a message on InSim quoting SAU's policy.... see if retardo-muppet grows a conscious and sets the recolor free..
« Last Edit: 2008 March 05, 03:44:43 by FreeShitOnly » Logged
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 05, 03:43:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe the Animal Army could help: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 March 05, 03:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta love the animal army, thanks for that link.  I also just checked out of curiosity and lo and behold, that's not the only SAU mesh this fuck is selling... there are several a few pages in.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2008 March 05, 06:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He sucks arse.  He really, really does.  Angry

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 March 05, 08:09:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Contemplates joining the Animal Army*
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 March 05, 08:33:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've sent him a normal and civilized email. Please refrain from sending this guy hate mail, it's kinda pointless unless you know he's unwilling to remove the files. And as for now, we don't really know.

Inactive
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 March 05, 13:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hasn't he trolled through here before?  Cala...use that memory of yours.  Smiley 

I will not send hate mail.  But, can I still stick pins in the voodoo doll?  Grin

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 March 05, 13:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No worries there, nouk. I wouldn't waste a valuable emotion like hate on this. Besides, I save all my good hate mail for Pooki (then she sends it back with corrected grammar).
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: