PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 23:57:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Pirates are the greatest!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pirates are the greatest!  (Read 37065 times)
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
Re: celebrity sims by chazdesigns
« Reply #75 on: 2008 February 17, 06:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can has blonde clique? I already have a posse Cheesy

Also, good work Blondie. We are nice here, honest. Just follow the rules and you'll do fine.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 February 17, 06:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aww thanks you guys!! i feel loved now Smiley
i read the faq like 3 times already haha so that i wont mess up anymore
<3

Don't worry be happy at what life has to offer. Don't look back at your mistakes, keep looking up at the future <3
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 February 17, 09:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree completely, armywife.  She is in need of a grammatical makeover. 

I wonder if that could be the next reality tv show.  We could storm into a house armed with spelling dictionaries and put them through a 6-week chatspeak detox program.  Images of "A Clockwork Orange" are going through my head now.  Smiley

As for the blonde clique, I'll have to pass.  Since I stopped highlighting my hair, I've reverted back to my Irish redheaded ways. 

"NO!  NOT "OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN"!!  IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL!!  NOOOOOO!!!"

Just kidding.  Welcome aboard, Blondie.  See, pirates aren't all bad.  Wink

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 February 18, 01:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never said they're bad. Maybe a little bit rude, if you don't follow their rules  Tongue
But I'm serious though... lol why do they like update the other users more frequently than Chaz?
<3

Don't worry be happy at what life has to offer. Don't look back at your mistakes, keep looking up at the future <3
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 February 18, 01:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it depends on who sends the files. The booty handlers can only update what is sent to them.  I guess it's safe to say that Chaz isn't a contributer, or we'd have all his files.  Wink

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 February 18, 01:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hahaha yeah that's true.  Cheesy
I was just wondering because i really like his stuff and wondered, " hey how come his stuff isn't updated as much?" But i'll wait and be patient
<33

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 February 18, 01:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never said they're bad. Maybe a little bit rude, if you don't follow their rules  Tongue
But I'm serious though... lol why do they like update the other users more frequently than Chaz?
<3

I doubt there's any reason for that outside of the fact that they may not be getting as many "Chaz" files at the moment from their donators. Please keep in mind that all of the files in the booty come from many kind pirates who are spending their time and money to download and provide the files (not to mention the booty staff who work their asses off in order to keep the files organized, up to date and provided in a timely fashion). As well, TSR is managed slightly differently from many of the other paysites, so there is usually a bit of a wait before they are updated. It helps to be patient, especially in the case of Chaz and TSR, as asking (or whining Wink) for them to be updated faster is not likely going to do you any good.

Edit: Ah! Keirra is quicker and less verbose than me! Grin
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 February 18, 01:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah so true. I've noticed maybe i should shut up and stop whining. I was looking at my old posts and OMG. I am so annoying. Whining, whining, and whining. Geez you guys weren't that bad it could have been way worse. And it's so true to the booty updaters they DO work their asses off! I'm sorry guys   Embarrassed !
I feel like a total bitch.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 February 18, 02:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've seen the error of your ways, which is all we ask. *big grin*

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 February 18, 02:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt there's any reason for that outside of the fact that they may not be getting as many "Chaz" files at the moment from their donators. Please keep in mind that all of the files in the booty come from many kind pirates who are spending their time and money to download and provide the files (not to mention the booty staff who work their asses off in order to keep the files organized, up to date and provided in a timely fashion). As well, TSR is managed slightly differently from many of the other paysites, so there is usually a bit of a wait before they are updated. It helps to be patient, especially in the case of Chaz and TSR, as asking (or whining Wink) for them to be updated faster is not likely going to do you any good.
Edit: Ah! Keirra is quicker and less verbose than me! Grin

So when is  the next chapter of this post, mando? Don't rush, I'm still only about halfway through this one. -  Grin
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 February 18, 02:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So when is  the next chapter of this post, mando? Don't rush, I'm still only about halfway through this one. -  Grin

Oooh, rotten, impatient womando! You'll get the next chapter when everyone else gets it! And the cost is still sixpence; don't think I haven't seen you trying to get a discount for knowing me personally, sir! Cheesy
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 February 18, 03:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley i didnt get that.. What next chapter of this post? Huh

Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 February 18, 04:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y0 ARE YOOH SOME KiND OF DUMBAZZ BITCH? YOOH FUCKN STUPiD AZZ BLONDE.? i MEAN A FUCKN KiD iS SMARTER THEN YOOR AZZ`

oh yeah, alrighty....another troll   Roll Eyes
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 February 18, 04:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wtf what did i ever do to you? Go snap at someone else because youre fucking pathetic. and dont be calling me stupid just because i made a mistake. You're the one who looks like a fool right now? What the fuck? Pop off and Homie? Are you for real? wow.
<333  Cheesy

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 February 18, 04:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mando I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter too! 
I don't think I have a sixpence, will you accept one of my
cats as payment? They are housebroken and very sweet.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: