PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:01:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  "Sims creators help and defence group"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Sims creators help and defence group"  (Read 15183 times)
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
"Sims creators help and defence group"
« Reply #30 on: 2006 December 05, 01:40:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

www.poltran.com perhaps?

no, they keep giving me the same words in different orders O.o

same for a second one.... are we SURE this is polish?

EDIT: it's czech. From her FAQ page:
Registration plus sign on
Why to sickness sign on?
Them outright want to register?
Why jsem automaticky sign off?
As forth as averts , that to my user title started within time-table now sign on?
Oblivion jsem watchword!
 Log jsem to , however sickness to sign on!
WITHIN has-been jsem to log , of course nowadays to sickness sign on?!

bad translator, but at least it's sentances. To find a czech translator, off we go!

EDIT 2: http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?type=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.anitkamysteria.com%2F&text=&from=che&to=eng
Dea
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 December 05, 02:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess my English is a little rusty bc I dont understand much of what they are saying.
emo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 December 05, 02:35:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately I don't speak Polish.
But Europe in general has a whole different outlook on internet in general. Where mainly Americans sees it as a business venture, a way to market yourself and your company, many European countries sees it as a information central that should be free and convenient for everybody. Several European countries has therefor as an example made it cheaper to buy a computer with the goal that all their citizens will have access to Internet.
That's why a lot of Europeans don't have the same moral "stigma" when it comes to filesharing and such, also a lot of the European countries, heck maybe all of them!, doesn't have any laws that would regulate filesharing. And, heh, we don't feel the slightest bad about it :lol:

oral indignation is jealousy with a halo Wink
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 December 05, 02:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Americans like having morals for everything.  Morals are good, but only if it's the mainstream morals.  Otherwise you're just trying too hard to be badass because no one would ever disagree with what society says.  Society is never wrong.  Never.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 December 05, 03:15:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Certain fundamental morals are needed though. It's morals that keep us from killing and raping and whatnot like there's no tomorrow.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 December 05, 03:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's Czech? My mother's neighbours are Czech...I don't think I'll ask them to translate though...they'll forcefeed me, as eastern Europeans are prone to do...Lovely people, very hospitable, but terrifying.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 December 05, 03:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

idtaminger: Certainly.  I wasn't suggesting that we go crazy, but there's always some thing that's considered taboo, for whatever reason, that doesn't really seem all that bad or harmful to others, just that's it's naughty.

My grandparents forcefeed me.  :cry:  They don't understand that I'm not a big eater, since I'm a fairly sedentary person and don't need all the calories.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2006 December 05, 03:41:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snuh"
This site is new?
What's up with the 2005 copyright? :shock:

It's not new.  It's been around for ages.  I remember stumbling across it from some other sites link (probably parsim) and thinking.. OK, this site has a lot of words for not actually saying anything.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 December 05, 11:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "emo"
Unfortunately I don't speak Polish.
But Europe in general has a whole different outlook on internet in general. Where mainly Americans sees it as a business venture, a way to market yourself and your company, many European countries sees it as a information central that should be free and convenient for everybody. Several European countries has therefor as an example made it cheaper to buy a computer with the goal that all their citizens will have access to Internet.
That's why a lot of Europeans don't have the same moral "stigma" when it comes to filesharing and such, also a lot of the European countries, heck maybe all of them!, doesn't have any laws that would regulate filesharing. And, heh, we don't feel the slightest bad about it :lol:

I live in Europe. In my country we're allowed to download music, movies, programs, games etc/ and burn them on a CD. We can give the CD to friends/whoever. But we may NOT sell the CD. That means, no profit. Sometimes I like my country.

But in Germany, downloading movies and stuff is illegal and prohibited, I think. So not all countries in Europe are like that.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: