PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 04:52:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR - a new low?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR - a new low?  (Read 45024 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR - a new low?
« Reply #150 on: 2008 February 15, 05:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh....well, it could be worse...I could be posting pictures of your cluttered inbox on my public blog at TSR so we can see what a bad housekeeper you are...  Grin

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 February 15, 05:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Better a cluttered inbox than a cluttered litter box! Which one of you clowns forgot to empty mine this week? And you wonder why I've been sulking, cause my litter box needs dumping!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2008 February 15, 05:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

just a quick question since i am tired and fed up, i see its a newer Phorum here, am i degraded now?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2008 February 15, 05:23:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think so, amazone, many seem to be missing their custom titles. I think the old fart hasn't gotten around to putting things in all the way just yet when it comes to those. I just wish it didn't look so much like a MATY clone. Please, sir, may we have more forum layouts to choose from??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2008 February 15, 05:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks paden for answering Smiley MATY is like a jungle to me.  Undecided So many threads, but i have got a lot of help there too.
I miss Gwendolyn and my title :sad:

Okay, i am sure this superduper phorum will work fine for the damm pirates here. WE've got a newer ship, that's all.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: 2008 February 15, 06:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We've just got to get used to the newness.  I am throwing myself in with gay abandon.  Cheesy I'm quoting and everything, fiddling with settings and things.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2008 February 15, 16:02:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

W00t! I've just discovered there's a proper posting history (which means I can stop giving myself a headache remembering the title of every thread I've posted to!) and email notification settings!

On the downside, I've noticed that every single thread on this board has been marked as "new".  Cry

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 February 15, 19:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think all but one of my custom eyeshadows are LaPink, and I know that all of my custom eyeliners/mascara are. I do edit the eyeshadows a bit because I hate shadow on the bottom lid, but the way she does hers makes them so incredibly easy to edit...it's not the shapeless messy glob I'd come to expect from the TSR "artists" textures I'd messed with before.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 February 15, 20:54:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

W00t! I've just discovered there's a proper posting history (which means I can stop giving myself a headache remembering the title of every thread I've posted to!) and email notification settings!

On the downside, I've noticed that every single thread on this board has been marked as "new".  Cry
Look at the bottom of the page and there's a button "Mark as Read." Just hit it and that will clear all that out without having to go through each and every thread.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 February 16, 03:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new site isnt that hard to navigate, we even have new smilies and stuff. I wish we had bigger inboxes and titles but.

The layout sucks. It works for MATY but it's kinda weird for PMBD.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: