PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:50:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem did it again on copyrighted stuffs ; Coke, Pepsi, etc.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem did it again on copyrighted stuffs ; Coke, Pepsi, etc.  (Read 15823 times)
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
Exnem did it again on copyrighted stuffs ; Coke, Pepsi, etc.
« Reply #15 on: 2008 January 07, 05:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alice and the Pirates"
funkybunk: It's Pullip type Veritas from JUN planning's New Year Collection. She's the newest member of my steady growing collection, and she already took over command on the ship that's my writing desk. ^^

Lucky! I have a Papin. I want one of the newer ones, though. And I want one of the old namus. XD

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 January 07, 10:11:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On my desk there are Veritas, Naah-Ato, and Principessa. Guess, which one I am really desperate for...

Hides from off topic poking.

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2008 January 07, 10:28:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alice and the Pirates"
Hides from off topic poking.

Pescado likes it off topic - like natural segues in usual conversations.  No poking involved.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 January 13, 14:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys really like too be off-topic  :lol:.

Did any say snack machine ?

He also made that with 70 snacks  :shock:.

I like Starbucks coffee jelly latte.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 January 31, 00:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jasmini"
So?.....Sims connections made an entire collection of MC Donalds furniture
So you could construct your own Resturant...Me personaly i think its cool because it adds more Taste to the sims life...Ok its Trademarked...but if you want make omelette you've gota breaks some eggs...

GTFO.

It's immoral because they charge for something that's not theirs to charge for, for two reasons. You can't sell trademarked stuff, and you can't sell .package files for Sims (which you should know). I can't make mugs with the McDonalds logo and sell them, for example.

If you want to support paysites, this isn't a place to do it. So, again, GTFO.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 January 31, 03:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pixelated, pixelated, pixelated... you forgot to say: STFU!!! before telling them to GTFO!!! I'm sure you'll remember next time, it is Wednesday here in the States after all...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 January 31, 05:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
They're good for keeping customers happy at shops (especially when you can't be nutted having a bar tender and a bar on your lot) but dude, the snack machine?  Total pain in the ass.  Those stupid fucking sims leave chip packets EVERYWHERE.  I had to hire a woman speCIFICALLY for cleaning up after people and even then she was useless cause all she did was change the bins when they were full.  She didn't actually, you know, PICK UP after people.  I had to do that myself.  So yeah - chip machine, of the suck.  But again, it keeps the customers happy.

The chip machine is EVIL, because the chips are actually HARMFUL to sims. It becomes an especially big problem if playables are allowed to touch those, because then you have MASSIVE damage control as you have to keep track of every sim that has ever touched them. Status damage = BAD!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 January 31, 05:54:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
The chip machine is EVIL, because the chips are actually HARMFUL to sims. It becomes an especially big problem if playables are allowed to touch those, because then you have MASSIVE damage control as you have to keep track of every sim that has ever touched them. Status damage = BAD!

I don't use it myself - not interested - but am curious - why is it bad?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 January 31, 06:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"

The chip machine is EVIL...Status damage = BAD!

I used this once in an older neighborhood and thought it kind of sucked so I never used it again. But it's still right there in the downloads folder and sometimes I still consider placing it on a lot. Thanks for pointing this out.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2008 January 31, 08:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Pixelated, pixelated, pixelated... you forgot to say: STFU!!! before telling them to GTFO!!! I'm sure you'll remember next time, it is Wednesday here in the States after all...

Argh, my bad. Terribly sorry about that, but I have a good reason to be forgetful! My hamster just died, my little sister got knocked up, my plants are plotting to overthrow me and the dog ate my homework. So there!

That said, I still wish to make up for my mistakes. So, jasmini;

STFU.

I know this might scare you away from the phorum forever, but hey, if you want to make omelette you have to break a few eggs!
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2008 January 31, 16:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the vending machine for all of five minutes after adding it. It looked so unnatural, as I try to keep all advertising and such in Simlish. I didn't know it was harmful.. what exactly does it do that's so bad, besides leave chip bags all over the floor?
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 January 31, 16:40:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Azaya"
I had the vending machine for all of five minutes after adding it. It looked so unnatural, as I try to keep all advertising and such in Simlish. I didn't know it was harmful.. what exactly does it do that's so bad, besides leave chip bags all over the floor?

It make sims fat so easy. My sim drink a few soda and she became fat.

But it might has other harm, too.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 January 31, 20:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

just use insim, and they'll get slim again. Like the default fat sims
are really fat..that's a big joke. Havn't the makers of this game ever seen FAT people?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 February 01, 07:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone - I know!  My brother was playing our nephew's family, and the nephew's sim's wife got into her undies.  I was watching the game when it happened.  We both went, "WOAH!  Look at her tits!  Look at her figure - she's all curvy and hot!!  How did he get that to happen?"   So I looked through all my differing meshes and I couldn't find the curvy hot mesh that he had.

It wasn't till I was fucking around in bodyshop and pressed the 'fat' button that I realised that the gorgeous curvy body was actually the 'fat' body, and I hadn't noticed the weird stomach they gave it!  LOL!  All I saw was big, nicely shaped boobies that looked natural!!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 February 02, 00:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, sometimes I actually prefer the fat morph to the default or fit one. It's a pretty shape, stomach aside.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: