PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 23:11:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Adult-Sims is dead?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Adult-Sims is dead?  (Read 24348 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #30 on: 2008 January 03, 13:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me, I'm the girl with permed red hair (because it looks better on me than my natural pin-straight), all in black, wearing band/sword/dragon/faerie t-shirts and black trousers that AREN'T jeans (though I own a lot of pink, too. My friend once asked me why I'm emo and don't look it. I just smiled, and proceeded to wear a non-emo band t-shirt the next day). I used to hang out with the goths and emos, but they all (but two) left last year. I now look like the oddball in a group of almost-chav normal people.
I have only ever claimed to be half-emo, but I've reached the stage where people either tell me I am or I'm not (the latter usually with the stereotyping of "you don't slit your wrists! you can't be emo!").
I guess I'm a normal angry, pessimistic, all-in-black, alternative music taste (aka, I like almost everything music-wise) teen.

It's okay Jess. My best friend, the almost chav that she is, attends an all-girls' school. It's not the Catholic one we have, but close. Her school is full of sluts who get drunk all the time (she is included, minus the "slut" bit, bless her). In the Catholic all-girls school, however, they're all obsessed with getting pregnant and lowering the sex age, and fixing abortion rights.
That's ALL they're interested in.
I'm so glad I go to a mix-gender school!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #31 on: 2008 January 03, 14:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My grade is really, really sad. We're infamous since we're the worst year to go through my school and the soon-to-be class of '09 is below the State average in English. We're a bunch of slutty dumb-fucks who get drunk and high every weekend.

I say "we" as a general "we", not me and my friends :wink:

I graduate NEXT YEAR! Heehee I'm so stoked Cool

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #32 on: 2008 January 03, 14:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe, my last year is this one. :p

lol, my year's pretty bad too, but I think the lower ones are worse.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #33 on: 2008 January 03, 14:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same. This year's year 10s are even worse than my year. Yet my sister's year (she graduates at the end of the year) are angels... Tongue

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #34 on: 2008 January 03, 16:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wahey, us Year 13s are good then? If your sister's year are angels too...then we're all good. Our Y10s are awful, too. At my school we only have Y10-Y13...I wish it would go back to being a sixth form college!

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #35 on: 2008 January 03, 18:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"

I never wore all black or permed my hair or was otherwise part of any trend.  Unless "band geek" was ever a trend :lol:.

How cute! My husband was a band geek. Trumpet. You?

Still watching you guys
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #36 on: 2008 January 03, 21:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Quote from: "neriana"

I never wore all black or permed my hair or was otherwise part of any trend.  Unless "band geek" was ever a trend :lol:.

How cute! My husband was a band geek. Trumpet. You?

Flute.

Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #37 on: 2008 January 03, 23:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played trumpet in elementary school. I probably would have become a full-fledged band geek if I'd continued playing. Sadly, my trumpet career ended in middle school when the orchestra class I wanted to attend was already full.
I was devastated.

My trumpet still sits in my closet, unused to this day.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #38 on: 2008 January 04, 00:05:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*raises hand*  Band geek here too, from 5th grade through 10th.  Flute and Clarinet.  I was even geeky enough to join the marching band for 2 years.  I loved it though, *sigh* I wish I had continued on in my junior and senior years too.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Camy
Landlubber

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #39 on: 2008 January 04, 00:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Played Clarinet from 5th grade till 11th grade.  I was sick of being a "shadow" (not having a spot and following someone else) so, quit and had 12th year kickass.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #40 on: 2008 January 04, 01:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plays piano.  But, I was not in the band.  But, I had friends in the band - does that count?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #41 on: 2008 January 04, 01:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah sure you play an instrument and can read music so you can be in.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #42 on: 2008 January 04, 01:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My husband did drums for the band, but he's also hot so thereyago.

Micavaga
ARR!

View Profile
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #43 on: 2008 January 04, 02:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played flute in band in elementary school, but had to give it up in middle school because band and chorus was at the same time (I was in chorus from 1st through 12th).  I still play keyboards from time to time and hubby plays guitar.  Can I be in, too?

he FAQ is your life preserver on this pirate ship.  May I suggest that you cling to it for dear life?
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Adult-Sims is dead?
« Reply #44 on: 2008 January 04, 02:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so since I was so emo and dramatic, of course I played the guitar and the piano, so I could turn up my nose at those of my fellow scholars who had portable band instruments. Besides, if you play the guitar you can look more sad and depressed.  :wink:

Still watching you guys
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: