PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 13:41:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I declare today "Give a Free Site Some Love" Day
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I declare today "Give a Free Site Some Love" Day  (Read 20981 times)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
I declare today "Give a Free Site Some Love" Day
« Reply #60 on: 2008 January 06, 19:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rather than start a new thread, I will say here that I am distressed at what is going on with Artistic-Sims, Line's site. This is on her front page. I have so much respect for Line, and I cannot sim without her beautiful objects.

Artistic-sims.com has shut down

January 4th, 2008

Hello all,

It is with a heavy heart I'm shutting down a year worth of hard work. I've enjoyed every bit of it, but I guess some things are just not meant to be.
When I registered this domain almost a year ago, I thought that the domain artisticsims.com was registered by a advertisement company, which is common. However, it turns out that it was supposed to be a fansite, and it just opened.
This means that the real Artistic Sims is www.artisticsims.com

My sincerest apologies to the staff of the original Artistic Sims. I wish you all the best.

Line

Still watching you guys
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2008 January 06, 19:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I heard about that earlier. Tis a lesson to always download when you see it - don't bookmark. I feel for Line - she made some really nice stuff - some great bathroom stuff.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2008 January 06, 19:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was signing Noukie's guestbook just a few minutes ago when I noticed someone named "Anette" left a message
It's better ask a donation than a slow motion navigation as yours.  Oh my. I never ever went to a site soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow
Don't worth the wait. But thank you anyway

So she's whining that she'd rather have to pay for something then have to wait because they site is sox400  slow. =] That makes so much sense. I could have read her message wrong but I doubt I did. Bleh, ungrateful bastards.

I've never been to Artistic sims? Any screenies of her stuff? I'm sorry she had to shut down. I wonder if she'll get a new name?

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 January 06, 20:32:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Grabs big pointy stick to go after "Anette" with*  It's idiots like her that will pay for Peggy's shitty stuff.  What is she talking about anyway?  I don't have any problems with Nouk's site.  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 January 06, 22:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also want to see some of Line's stuff!

I am desperate for nice bathroom stuff. I almost had a heart attack when Blakeboy released his bathroom set a couple of months ago, and I need more interior decorative excitement!

Geez Im sad..

:lol:

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
ws-jessica
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2008 January 06, 22:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

on the "real" artisticsims site there is now a message saying they are willing to give up the domain to line Smiley
We're sorry Line. I hope that you can forgive us.

This community would be a very empty place if you left. You are one of the most talented creators that we have seen. The domain name is waiting for you to take it over.

So hurry up Line! Your future is waiting for you!!

All our love...

btw, nouks site has been slow like the rest of our sites this weekend because the server was overloaded with too many visitors. Also, today the server crashed lol I'm glad the people overloading it are so appreciative of us  :roll:
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 January 06, 22:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol like we need extra people like her downloading crap. The less downloads, the better. Cheesy Go waste money on pixels now, shoo!

Inactive
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 January 06, 23:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft. Not worth the wait my ass. She clearly doesn't deserve Nouk, Nymphy, or any of the other artists on Nouk's site.

What a douche.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 January 07, 01:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now there is a reply from Line:

Artistic-sims.com announcement

January 6th, 2008

Hello all,
I'll keep this short for now, as I'm in need of sleep. Hannah, thank you so much. You are too kind, really. You don't have to apologise, I'm still sorry about taking this domain when your site had existed, and I'm sorry for the extra work this is causing you. But, I wish you the best on creating and launching the new site.

"My" Artistic Sims will return, though I'm considering spending some time on creating a new layout.

This is more or less just a big misunderstanding, and I'm glad to see it working out.

If anyone wishes to contact me about this, you can email me at line@ioslo.net.

Line

So looks like she will be back.  :lol:
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 January 07, 02:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay! I am going to send her an email to let her know she has my support.

Still watching you guys
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2008 January 07, 08:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can see those great bathrooms here:
http://mysimsite.net/forums/index.php?topic=147.0

I have two words - CORNER BATH!!!

She's fantastic.  

As to that "too slow" remark - looks like a concerted, absolutely moronic campaign by paysite supporters.  I left a nice message for Parsimonious today and found this in their guestbook:

you should put all your stuff onto the simsresource.com. then i would actully be able to downloed your stuff because on their website it is 10 times eseyer, with just a click of a mouse and they are installed. not like this website, which is 'saving it into a file, then having to look for it, then having to PAY for a programe that will install the stuff.' all that fiddling about, compared to the simsresorce. what a waste of time, when it dosnt even work. and theres no point saying this site is free, when you have to pay for something to install the stuff. take the advise.

Slimy bastards.

Edited to comply with the awesomeness that is Mando, and then some.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 January 07, 08:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

As to that "too slow" remark - looks like a concerted campaign by paysite supporters.  I left a nice message for Parsimonious today and found this in their guestbook:

you should put all your stuff onto the simsresource.com. then i would actully be able to downloed your stuff because on their website it is 10 times eseyer, with just a click of a mouse and they are installed. not like this website, which is 'saving it into a file, then having to look for it, then having to PAY for a programe that will install the stuff.' all that fiddling about, compared to the simsresorce. what a waste of time, when it dosnt even work. and theres no point saying this site is free, when you have to pay for something to install the stuff. take the advise.

Slimy bastards.

You forgot a word, Calalily. It's a concerted, moronic campaign by paysite supporters. :lol:
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2008 January 07, 08:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"
You forgot a word, Calalily. It's a concerted, moronic campaign by paysite supporters. :lol:

You are so right Mando - see above.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 January 07, 08:19:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Umh.. paying for what? Winrar which is still useable even if it gives you the "donate" message?

Paying for SimPe, which is free? :lol:  I think they must be confusing their tactics with ours.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 January 07, 08:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wtf?!
Nouk's site is really fast, and I'm on dial up.

TSR on the other hand is slower than cold tar.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: