PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:55:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Fancy-Sims-2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fancy-Sims-2  (Read 18543 times)
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #30 on: 2007 December 02, 20:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
I wish I could remember what "your mother is a whore" is in German. Sad

Multilingual swearing is fun!

Babelfish says:
Ihre Mutter ist eine Dirne.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #31 on: 2007 December 03, 01:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
And no fair - you said something along the lines of "I wish to be called a motherfucker" - I just fulfilled your wish.  I live to serve.  Cheesy

I know, but I can still give you shit for it. It's my perrogative as a motherfucker!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #32 on: 2007 December 03, 02:58:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well you know what they say Hec, "Be Careful What You Ask For, You Just Might Get It" and here you never know what you'll get  :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #33 on: 2007 December 03, 05:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I know, but I can still give you shit for it.

Motherfucker.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #34 on: 2007 December 03, 07:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know some French Canadian swear words. They're really, really offensive though so I won't use them.
And I am someone who uses the word 'fuck' on a regular basis too, so you know they're bad.
 :lol:
CaptainHemloch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #35 on: 2007 December 03, 14:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Markus"
I know some French Canadian swear words. They're really, really offensive though so I won't use them.
And I am someone who uses the word 'fuck' on a regular basis too, so you know they're bad.
 :lol:

Okay now you've made me curious. I'm a French Canadian ( or Quebecois) and I tell you, we swear a lot. Seriously. I remember people in my english class saying fuck all the time until my english teacher explained them that it's wasn't normal to swear that much  :lol: . I really want to know what are the words that are considered so offensive. Most of our swear words are related to the church, so I'm guessing pretty much all of them. XD
sykotickc
Landlubber

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #36 on: 2007 December 03, 14:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm curious too, and totally understand about the french using the word fuck all the time.  I hear little kids going "Aww, c'est tout fucke" when something doesn't go right.  People who aren't from here tend to be a little shocked.

edited to add- I forgot to mention, I'm an anglophone in french canada (montreal) and I used to work at hockey arenas, so I got to hear this day in, day out
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #37 on: 2007 December 03, 14:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Capucine"
Quote from: "CapnJojoba"
Isnt it "Kus umak", Calalily?

*googles*
 :shock:
How RUDE!

Twll dy din di!

Cachu bant ti cachu mes!  Cheesy

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #38 on: 2007 December 03, 16:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bronnau fel bryniau Eryri

i liked this one, if you can call it an insult?

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #39 on: 2007 December 03, 16:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beautiful! :lol: I can say today a has been a fruitful one. Two more welsh phrases learnt!
"Tits like the mountains of Snowdon"...
I might sig that. My breasts are rather mountainous. (Perilous to climbers too).

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #40 on: 2007 December 05, 22:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CRISE DE TABERNAC!

Don't know if it's exactly right, but my dad worked with a local hockey team that had some French-Canadian players. Smiley
CaptainHemloch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #41 on: 2007 December 06, 02:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Criss is actually Christ but people say criss. It's my personnal favorite, but I must say Tabernac (or Tabarnac) is fun to say when you're really pissed off.  Tongue

We all learn so many beautiful things on this forum. XD
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #42 on: 2007 December 06, 05:53:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tabernac is what I'm thinking of. I just didn't want to offend anyone in case. :oops:
I did Katimavik four years ago, it's a Canadian youth volunteer program where you live with twelve other young Canadians and do volunteer work across Canada. One of the group members was a really strict Catholic and there used to be constant infighting when one of the Quebecious members of the group would use it.
Good times. :lol:
I remember our French teacher explained the whole origion of it and said that  you could even say something like 'fuck' around your Grandmother in place of tabernac and she wouldn't budge.
Not totally related, but one time on a trip to Gatineau for Saint-Jean Baptiste Day there was this live band playing. Some of the group members, including the project leader were disgusted with the song, but I thought they were really catchy and kept commenting on how good it was. I found out later that the song translated to 'Eat Shit'.  :shock:  :lol:
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #43 on: 2007 December 06, 19:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome, zlatovlaska. Smiley Nice to see you here. Welcome!

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Fancy-Sims-2
« Reply #44 on: 2007 December 07, 12:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks to my marathon Deadwood sessions I've been calling everyone and everything a cocksucker.

Dropped coffee all over my invoices

Cock sucker.

Got up and my skirt hem got stuck on the chair making me fall over, which made my arms flail wildly which made the phone fall on my head.

Cocksucker!

A little kid cut me off at the train turnstile

Cocksucker

The only surprise I've had swearing since Deadwood was after attempting SimPE and recolouring (which I suck at btw.. noone of my objects look real.. they look like sale items from craptastic'r'us) I found myself muttering the Spanish somewhat equivalent

Cabron!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: