PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:53:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  They did it again
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: They did it again  (Read 34204 times)
sluggo
Landlubber

View Profile
They did it again
« Reply #75 on: 2007 November 24, 15:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SmilingSweetly"
Quote from: "freoninferno"
You = blind. Apparently you need to learn how to read before you comment on what others say. Better yet, you should have TWO hemispheres for your brain as well. I know why Securom is present. It is a copy protection device. It has nothing to do with my thoughts, your thought, or anyone elses thoughts or motives. The Securom controversy lie in how it is introduced and what else it does besides copy protection, which in and of itself is not exactly a legal premise. I am why anarchy will never work? Pshaw. I am why it will work because I would most certainly have any brain dead ignoramus like yourself deported. You are the problem, not the solution because you do not educate yourself or disengage your mouth before you hide behind your pc keyboard and sprout imaginary balls full of self-righteous drivel & falsely inflated ego self stroking. You my dear boy, are a coward that needs to learn how to conjugate a verb before you get all holier than thou. It amazes me that you can wipe your own ass. I think what this boils down to is that anarchy offends you because you're some erectionless right wing nut job.

This is typical of someone who doesn't have a legitimate argument - they resort to slinging insults and making personal attacks rather than offering a coherent rebuttle.

I liked how it said to learn to follow the rules of chaos. And how it'd have the authorities deal with its opponents..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy
 http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/malatesta/anarchy.html

Free your mind

edit for piss-poor proofreading
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
They did it again
« Reply #76 on: 2007 November 24, 15:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: sluggo
Quote from: "SmilingSweetly"
Quote from: "freoninferno"
You = blind. Apparently you need to learn how to read before you comment on what others say. Better yet, you should have TWO hemispheres for your brain as well. I know why Securom is present. It is a copy protection device. It has nothing to do with my thoughts, your thought, or anyone elses thoughts or motives. The Securom controversy lie in how it is introduced and what else it does besides copy protection, which in and of itself is not exactly a legal premise. I am why anarchy will never work? Pshaw. I am why it will work because I would most certainly have any brain dead ignoramus like yourself deported. You are the problem, not the solution because you do not educate yourself or disengage your mouth before you hide behind your pc keyboard and sprout imaginary balls full of self-righteous drivel & falsely inflated ego self stroking. You my dear boy, are a coward that needs to learn how to conjugate a verb before you get all holier than thou. It amazes me that you can wipe your own ass. I think what this boils down to is that anarchy offends you because you're some erectionless right wing nut job.

This is typical of someone who doesn't have a legitimate argument - they resort to slinging insults and making personal attacks rather than offering a coherent rebuttle.

That's not anarchism, that's tyranny. Who's the "Nazi" now, huh? :roll:

When I see a reference to Nazis in a post that's not about the actual Nazis, I know there's been a serious cognitive disconnect.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #77 on: 2007 November 24, 17:49:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For Pete's sake, Godwin's Law

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
dasha
ARR!

View Profile
They did it again
« Reply #78 on: 2007 November 24, 18:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Samantha. I was just about to call "Godwin" myself.

SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #79 on: 2007 November 24, 18:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dasha, that macro is awesome.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
They did it again
« Reply #80 on: 2007 November 24, 18:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think some calls and letters to some state representatives about copy protection are in order.

That appears to be the only way this might change. And I've done this along with alot of others. (thanks Cala!) I've been trying to get people to do this for a long time. I wonder how many people have actually taken any action such as letter writing or calling in complaints?  :?

FTC complaint phone number: 1-877-382-4357
FTC complaint website: https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #81 on: 2007 November 24, 18:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Angha Tyl"

Electricstatic, I'd like to apologise to you hun.. I was not meaning to insult anyone under 30. I should have been accusing freoninferno of a lack of commonsense and maturity instead.

Absolutely no worries. I understand where you were coming from. Smiley

Godwin's Law, you say?
SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #82 on: 2007 November 24, 19:37:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Electricstatic, before I click...that's not Goatse or anything is it?

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #83 on: 2007 November 24, 19:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No - I click with gay abandon - promise it isn't.  Goatse hasn't been sprung unsuspected on me yet - I went looking it - god help me. I....went.....looking......for.....it.  :shock:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #84 on: 2007 November 24, 20:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Goatse hasn't been sprung unsuspected on me yet - I went looking it - god help me. I....went.....looking......for.....it.  :shock:

You went looking for Goatse? OMG. *falls over laughing*
Well, we already knew you had a twisted mind. That just proves it.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #85 on: 2007 November 24, 20:26:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did the same thing. I belonged to a board that always threatened goatse but never linked to it so, rather than look stupid, I googled it.

And then I went blind.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #86 on: 2007 November 24, 20:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"
Quote from: "calalily"
Goatse hasn't been sprung unsuspected on me yet - I went looking it - god help me. I....went.....looking......for.....it.  :shock:

You went looking for Goatse? OMG. *falls over laughing*
Well, we already knew you had a twisted mind. That just proves it.

This just proves any claim I might make to being a knowledge sim - how often do those stupid buggers want to be struck by lightning - well I rolled an aspiration to see goatse, and did it.  Cheesy

Curiosity *could* literally kill this cat!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
They did it again
« Reply #87 on: 2007 November 24, 20:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
They did it again
« Reply #88 on: 2007 November 24, 22:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Popcorn anyone? Watching freoninferno's over the top statements and everyone's reactions is now becoming highly entertaining...

freoninferno your arguments remind me of the old analogy from Yes Prime Minister

All Dogs have four legs
My cat has four legs
Therefor, my cat is a dog

Just because EA has done something stupid and wrong and put software on your computer that they shouldn't have, doesn't mean they're indulging in Police State tactics. It just means they're getting big enough that they think they can get away with anything, silly buggers..  But keep going with your statements because I'm now finding you highly entertaining.. It's like watching Mikey or Jan at their best (not that you're in their camp)

No company is immune to changing times.. IBM and Microsoft have gone through patches of being the predominant IT company but have misjudged changing times and the mood of the public very badly.. Very famously the President of IBM early on said that there was perhaps a world market for five computers. EA is not immune if they start misjudging what people will or will not accept, and in the end, that's the thing they forgot when they did somethin insulting like put potentially dangerous software on people's PC's without warning them.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
They did it again
« Reply #89 on: 2007 November 24, 23:14:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread is now invaded with people trying not to loose face and keeping at it... how do I fit Nazi's in there... hmmm....
I think I can fit teletubbies in here...

Again!
Again!

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: