PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 01:44:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The power of PMBD compells me!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The power of PMBD compells me!  (Read 19863 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
The power of PMBD compells me!
« Reply #60 on: 2007 November 18, 18:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think ry was referring to you - rather to people like dunbrine, who use it as an excuse for bad behaviour/misspelling etc.  Smiley

He stated at MATY (from memory) that he was first diagnosed as orthpecly challenged, and then that he had his diagnosis changed to aspergers.  My only guess (and others) was that he was referring to "orthopedically" challenged - although what feet have to do with Aspergers is beyond me.  He also kept calling himself "retarted" - hence drew all kinds of shit, and provided an object lesson in why one avoids MATY.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2007 November 18, 18:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, excuse me?
I specifically typed GENERALLY, as in, not meaning everyone, so YOU STFU.
I'm a psych major, I've been in college taking classes about this stuff you claim I know nothing about for 6 YEARS.
I'm also Bipolar. But I don't claim every fucking mistake I make is because of that, either.
Read fully next time, MissThang.
You seems to be a little touchy, eh?
 :roll:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 November 18, 18:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would think someone as a Psych major would show at least a tad more sensitivity instead of blatantly disregarding other's feelings.  I'm "touchy" because you're saying really atrocious things and you don't seem to care at all.  I don't blame all my problems on Asperger's either as you're so quick to claim.  I'm done talking to you.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2007 November 18, 18:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, atleast Cala here understands that I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU.
But now I will, whether you're done talking to me or not.

I never claimed you were blaming fuck ups on any kind of mental illness.
I never said word fucking one about you, Angelica. I was in no way referring to you.
I am 4 classes from a degree. I also am NOT insenstive, I am sick to death of people blaming their own stupid behavior on mental disease. And if you can't understand then OH FUCKING WELL.

Honestly, you really have an emo drama queen bone in your ass. I have never in my life had anyone jump on a generalization as fast as that and ASSume it was about them.

Um, guilty conscience?

So yeah, I want you to know that I was not in any way reffering to you. And the fact that you jumped so fast is almost proving my point, eh?
Pfft.

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Arnina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 November 18, 18:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the record, I was not specifically mocking all people with this syndrome.  I was imitating Dunbrine.  

The PC level is tuned up unexpectedly high for one of Pescado's forums.  However, as I'm new it is not for me to attempt to change the tone of an entire forum and I will play by the unofficial rules.  With that being said, a quick search of the offended parties posts quickly revealed that she's been guilty of mocking people for things they cannot help:

"Different personalities are for RPers and those with mental disorders. (One and the same? ;p)" http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?p=22592&highlight=#22592

Pot and kettle.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 November 18, 19:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ry, dearie, when I read your post

Quote from: "ry"

Mentall illness is blamed for the stupidest shit. Honestly, people who are truly mentally distrurbed are less likely to announce it to the world than you'd think...

it was straight after Angelica and others had been talking about Asperger's, so one could take it the way that you were accusing of people with Asperger's of being dramawhores and attention seekers. I actually read your post that way. Not because you meant it that way (since you say you didn't), but because of the context.

I understand that Angelica, who has Asperger's feels sensitive about this, so I can understand her reaction.

I like you both, so I'd hate to see you two fight. Now, it was just a misunderstanding, so be good girls and kiss and make up, so you can make me happy. Cheesy

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2007 November 18, 19:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah!

Okay, let me see if I can explain what I was trying to say better.
Look at it this way, people feel the same way Pescado does for a reason.
It's because people use all kinds of mental illnesses as excuses for stupidity.
People claim mental illness to get Social Security and then work under the table for more money.
People say they hurt/maimed/killed this person or that one because they're insane or stricken with this disorder or that one.
When you scream it at the top of your lungs that you have a mental illness it is less likely to be taken seriously. I wholeheartedly believe that. If you say I fucked up because I'm Bipolar, that's why that post was rotten or rude...it's an excuse. Period. And then it becomes not an illness, but the reason you're an asshole and everything else in your life.

I wasn't talking about Angelica. Period. I don't know why you guys seem to think that, but since Alia has said so I believe it may have been taken out of context. *alia is my voice of reason*
What I was talking about was a *YOU* in general and an illness in general.
Sometimes my mind works faster than my fingers.
At any rate, I won't apologize for insulting or fighting with someone I never intended to insult or fight with. She should have questioned instead of accused and that's MissThang's bad, not mine. If she felt offended by my post she could have simply asked if that was what I had meant to say.
Oh well.
And that beautiful person who posted that link to Angelica's lovely post, thanks. Pot Kettle indeed.

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 November 18, 20:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
He also kept calling himself "retarted" - hence drew all kinds of shit, and provided an object lesson in why one avoids MATY.

This made me laugh uncontrollably.  :oops:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
SavageArtistry
« Reply #68 on: 2007 November 18, 20:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hereby move that we make this an official MOAR FIGHT thread.  :lol:  Now it contains TWO fights about two different topics.

And in case anyone doesn't get it - this is a joke.  Don't flog me.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 November 18, 20:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alien Visage"
I hereby move that we make this an official MOAR FIGHT thread.  :lol:  Now it contains TWO fights about two different topics.

And in case anyone doesn't get it - this is a joke.  Don't flog me.

I reserve the right to MOAR FIGHT with you over that.  That is so deeply offensive to people like me - who don't get it.  I am so fucking angry with you right now - not to mention you talk of flogging!  Flogging off is masturbation - and Pescado doesn't allow that here!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 November 18, 20:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I spent some time last night posting something hoping to head shit like that off. Did any of you fucking bother to read it? I know some of you read it and it sank in. Others may have just said, "oh its another piece of shit by that bitch Paden so I'll just ignore it." I write to make people think and such, but if you can't bother to read the words I provide, then fuck you. And the horse you rode in on. And all of the other good crap.

Sensitivity isn't a matter of great importance on this board and if you think it is, maybe you'd best take another look. And think about it while you sit on your hands. Do you get offended by my words? Good! But they pull your brains out of your ass and get them in gear, don't they! When someone is saying "you", don't fucking think they mean the actual literal YOU! It;s called generalizing. Human beings do that. Take this for what you will, I don't care. Have a whatever day.

And don't bitch that pwecious widdle feewings got hurt. This is a Pescado board and as such, you knew that you could have experienced some butthurt coming in the door. If you didn't know that, please read the sign that says, "Leave your tender emotions in the locker area for your own protection, not responsible for lost or stolen items, children left unattended will be eaten."

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SavageArtistry
« Reply #71 on: 2007 November 18, 21:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flogging off is masturbation

Really?  Where I come from it's receiving a sound beating/having your ass kicked.  Ah, forget I said anything then.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2007 November 18, 21:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alien Visage"
Flogging off is masturbation

Really?  Where I come from it's receiving a sound beating/having your ass kicked.  Ah, forget I said anything then.

Aussie parlance probably.  And I still want MOAR FIGHT with you. I take offence at people telling me to forget - I've had it up to here with people using the word forget, and the word "I" - you are in such deep shit!

Visit Calalilysims

SavageArtistry
« Reply #73 on: 2007 November 18, 21:25:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I am so evil.

Let's fight.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 2007 November 18, 21:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You used the "I" word - you are so screwed.  :!:

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: