PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:16:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  How much do we know about Peggy?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How much do we know about Peggy?  (Read 47562 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
How much do we know about Peggy?
« Reply #15 on: 2006 November 30, 21:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dreamwalker is a MINE of information!! Thank you. Smiley

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2006 November 30, 21:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dreamwalker"
Don't know Juice a lot but I think juice is a "he" (from some hints but not sure). Talked to him couple of times, and he appears to be funny guy  Tongue

Yep I remember seeing his picture on a blog or something someone put up.  He wasn't wearing a shirt, which prompted me to inquire how much Peggy was paying him if he couldn't even afford a shirt.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 01, 01:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread has made it official:  Some of you are terrible, terrible people.  xD

SuperChicChick
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 December 01, 02:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesnt she have a translator for her site? She clearly doesnt know english or know it that well at least, thats why we dont see her around forums.

I think her meshes (hair and objects...not much into her clothing meshes) are fabulous. Come on, we all know we download them Wink
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 December 01, 02:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think her meshes (hair and objects...not much into her clothing meshes) are fabulous. Come on, we all know we download them Wink

sure i downloaded 'em for my sister but not for me.  give me nouk and xm instead.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2006 December 01, 02:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

eh, i like some of her hairs but its too much work for me (the computer illiterate dumbass) to bin and recolor them to be real colors (yes Dreamwalker i understand your point, but I am Western and I like real reds (not just blonde thank you very much) and browns). you would think that Peggy would know that there are quite a few Western people who download from her site and she could at least offer some colors that are more natural (the reds and browns in particular). Other than that, i do use some in game but most have too many things wrong with them. again, eh.

Is a female
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 December 01, 02:49:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No you are wrong. Actually the names of chinese people have more variety than western people. The english spelling may be confusing, but actually if you see the chinese word, you know the same "Wong" will have dramatic difference.

Probably, but I can't read that, so it's all the same to me. As far as I'm concerned, Chinese is a language that sounds like a bird that has swallowed some kind of percussion instrument. Don't get me wrong or anything. I'm not racist. I hate everyone.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 December 01, 02:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SuperChicChick"
Come on, we all know we download them Wink

Downloading something does not mean it will be kept or used.  Especially after examining it in Body Shop and seeing the glaring mistakes and horrible lies you have been told.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 December 01, 03:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "shelikescake"
(yes Dreamwalker i understand your point, but I am Western and I like real reds (not just blonde thank you very much) and browns).

I naturally have this gross light brown dark blonde hair color, my middle sister is a dirty blond, and my youngest sister has brown hair...I have been dying my hair shades of red and dark brown since I was 15 while most of the girls opted for bleach blond or black. My hair is currently a dark reddish brown color and I love it...i would never dye it blond.
I prefer girls with black or red hair, so you will rarely see blond sims in my game lol
Just because all the skanky ho's on mtv are blond doesn't mean all western girls have a blond obsession.....and most of the guys i've known prefer girls with dark hair (a few of them loved redheads)....

Where was anyone getting this whole peggy has a family thing? the first time i saw it mentioned was when you guys were discussing lyric's whole "they use the money to support their children" thing

Also, shouldnt you edit out her address and phone number? or at least edit bits of it? So we aren't hypocritical  I mean (complaining about rose giving out info then doing it ourselves--like the Delphy thing)...i can just imagine the phone calls she'd get lol
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 December 01, 03:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never thought that Pegy was a mother with children. Rumors, rumors. Tongue

I just realized the fairy on her layout now wears a santa costume.

And wasn't she going to open a BBS? It seems like she dropped the idea.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 01, 03:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"

No you are wrong. Actually the names of chinese people have more variety than western people. The english spelling may be confusing, but actually if you see the chinese word, you know the same "Wong" will have dramatic difference.

Probably, but I can't read that, so it's all the same to me. As far as I'm concerned, Chinese is a language that sounds like a bird that has swallowed some kind of percussion instrument. Don't get me wrong or anything. I'm not racist. I hate everyone.

That's swell.  An equal opportunity offender.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 01, 04:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Dreamwalker, for setting things straight. Smiley I was wondering when the China-bashing would stop.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 01, 05:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's time to edit out Peggy's personal information.  :shock: If it's not OK to post anyone else's, than it's not OK to post hers.

And enough with the Chinese bashing.  :roll:

Peggy makes crappy meshes that she charges too much for, but I doubt it has anything to do with her ethnicity
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 01, 05:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish people would bash my ethnic background.  Sigh.  Or at least the part that isn't white.  (Actually, I would love to hear some great white people jokes that have nothing to do with hillbillies.)

I dunno--anyone can do a WHOIS if they cared enough to want to launch an attack on Peggy.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 December 01, 05:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The inherent problem with "white people" bashing is that white people are essentially a generic flavor of people. There's no singularly "white" ethnicity or culture. You need to be more specific in what flavor of white people you wish to bash. Like, say, the Polish.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: