PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:09:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  How much do we know about Peggy?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How much do we know about Peggy?  (Read 47565 times)
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
How much do we know about Peggy?
« on: 2006 November 30, 11:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all I would like to thank all of you for this wonderful site and file sharing, because I don't think it's fair to ask so much money for the stuff, that isn't even real  Cheesy
Now back to the topic.
There's a question that really bothers me. I don't believe that "Peggy" is a one person. I mean I think it's something like a team Smiley They make a lot of different stuff, they have very complicated site layout (I say that because I understand something in these things, such site costs a lot of money to make if you order), they ask really a lot money for subscription. If one or two people pays them it is already enough to pay for site hosting. But I really think that there are much more than 2 people that buy their stuff.
I haven't seen Peggy on any sim board over the internet (well there was someone, who posted their updates, but then they said that this person has nothing in common with them) . But most of the makers are there, chatting with other people. It seems a bit strange to me.

What are your thoughts about this?
(I'm sorry if such topics are not allowed here)

Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 30, 11:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are at least two persons "artistically" involved in Peggy Inc. - Peggy and Juice (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong).

But that's all I know! The site could be a Chinese child labour sweatshop run by the government to infiltrate the decadent Western world...

Know what..? I think it is!

yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 30, 12:44:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

from what i've gathered around she seems to be a housewife with kids.  to my understanding she has been skinning ever since sims1 so she can pretty much do a lot of stuff if you have no job.  maybe juice is her husband, we'll never know.   :lol:

if she's taking other people's really crappy meshes which they give for free and she manipulates them as crappy donate items then it is an easy thing to do (maybe).  but i do know coloring hair meshes with adobe is fairly easy if you use the action function.  read hysterical P's verbose tutorials at mts2 to get what i mean. :lol:

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 30, 15:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, certainly not "kids". This is China we're talking about, there can't be more than one.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
migamoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 30, 15:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I know is that there are two creators, Peggy and Juice. Oh, and most of the meshes end up being crappy in game.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 30, 16:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Well, certainly not "kids". This is China we're talking about, there can't be more than one.

But that's why she has to charge for her CC. She has more than one and is therefor blacklisted in all the Hello Kitty factories. Gotta feed the chillun somehow.

yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 30, 17:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first of all after learning the proper identities of openhousejack and rosesims,
the nasty hchangeri and delphy>>>i don't think i want to know anything about peggy.  her site's image with the fairy and twinkling wand is enuf.  beyond that, i am scared. :shock:

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 30, 17:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From the Whois for peggysims2.net

Administrative Contact:
Name: DENG JIAJIA
Organization: DENG JIAJIA
Address: Floor9, FIYDA Hi-tech Building,Gaoxinnanyi Avenue, Southern
City: Shen
Postal Code: 518052
Phone: +86.75581063388
Fax: +86.75581063388
Email: pegy_pegy@hotmail.com

...I wish I lived in a hi-tech building...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 30, 17:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The names of Chinese-people tend to be pretty useless, though. There's probably like a dozen people with that exact name living in the same building alone. When you make a phone call to China, you Wing the Wong number.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 30, 19:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, the sad thing is, Pescado told me the same joke only just a couple of days ago.  :roll: And he thought he was being funny.

So, Peggy's Chinese. BIG FUCKING WHOOP.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 30, 20:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it mostly the Asian hair creators that color the custom hairs the really bright unnatural colors?

and about the not releasing personal info ...yea... :roll:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
dreamwalker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 30, 20:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Pegy personally. Her english name is actually Pegy not Peggy. She is not a housewife. Has a boyfriend but not married yet. And of course no child  :lol: She is a young lady living in southern China, don't know her exact age but definitly not over 28. She actually chats online, not in english forum but in chinese sims fan forum. That's the official forum of ChinaFanSims. Peggysims is owned by Pegy and Juice alone. No other members. They create everything using Milkshape (that amazed me because Milkshape is hard to use comparing 3dmax). Don't know Juice a lot but I think juice is a "he" (from some hints but not sure). Talked to him couple of times, and he appears to be funny guy  Tongue
dreamwalker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 30, 20:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
The names of Chinese-people tend to be pretty useless, though. There's probably like a dozen people with that exact name living in the same building alone. When you make a phone call to China, you Wing the Wong number.

No you are wrong. Actually the names of chinese people have more variety than western people. The english spelling may be confusing, but actually if you see the chinese word, you know the same "Wong" will have dramatic difference. Besides, chinese people don't use last name to tell them apart, not like western, where you can have millions of Sara but only a few Ms. stonebraker. While in China, when you give a kid a name, you can basically give him/her any word you want. Don't have to be Amanda or Bella or Michael or whatever name shared by millions of people. That's kind of funny because each chinese person has unique name that representing his/her parents best wishes or their personality  Tongue
dreamwalker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 30, 20:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, BTW, if DENG JIAJIA is Pegy's name, then that name (Jiajia, deng is her last name) basically means "best of best". I like it. Pretty name for a girl  Cheesy
dreamwalker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 30, 21:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
Is it mostly the Asian hair creators that color the custom hairs the really bright unnatural colors?

It's a popular trend in east asia. Not only china, also korea, japan, hongkong, etc. Young peoples like to dye their hair into different unnatural colors. I myself enjoy that a lot. My favorite color is shining purple with a few strands of white :roll: Those western girls who only want to become blondy are sooo boring (no offense).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: