PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 04:32:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily  (Read 44159 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily
« Reply #15 on: 2007 November 02, 17:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "watergirl"
Paysites deserve to be demonize. They have been terrorizing us with making us feel guilty for file sharing and being afraid to speak up. Scared we would be banned. Paysites are stealing from us.

Exactly. I agree.

Thing is though, the function of WickedNoukFamily is not to talk about online thieves who charge for opyrighted stuff, it's to host free sites for free, who need hosting that won't close their site for every little stupid thing. Like actually using the promised bandwidth and such... it's a common problem.
It's also for people who have plans for a cute free site, but don't have the funds. Simple as that.

He seems to be confusing me and Jessica sharing our opinion about paysites on other fora and on our personal sites, with WNF.

So even if WNF was used for 'propoganda'against thieves, what the hell should it matter to this person? There is ALWAYS someone out there who's gonna have an opinion about you and your ways. He's gonna have a really hard and whiny life if he always reacts like this.

Inactive
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 November 02, 17:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is most befuddling. He seems very...hypocritical. In the space of 2 lines he will say opposite things.

Sites like the Wicked Nouk family I feel like are not nice little communities, but they are a big petition to stopping paysites. They are for a good cause of course, but I think that this hatred for paysites is quite out of order. People seriously hate these sites and let's face it: it's a game. Are you that angry that you have to pay for that stunning little dress? If so, then go ahead and be mad, but to start sites saying paysites are fugitives of the law and bad people is kind of ridiculous.

...Wicked Nouk Family are PRO FREE. And pro free does not automaticly mean anti pay, or pro flie sharer.

Obviously he dislikes them because of a tiff with Jessica (boo hiss boo! bad Jess) and is just plain attacking them and using the paysiteness of his site as a reason - so demonizing free sites are we now? I see  :roll:

Here's an example: you live in a world where CD's are free. Then one day, a store starts charging for CD's. Are you really going to demonize that store just because they have started to charge for their CD's? No!

Not a very good example. The store is actually allowed to sell those CDs and the artists are dandy with this - different circumstance with the Sims2. And etc

If you are, then you should start looking at Darfur and Iraq and the factory workers in China because it isn't something to really fret about.

¬.¬ Why is it that people tend to assume that "pirates" do not give a fuck about other issues? I spent 4 hours today at a global warming conference, but o no, I do not care about other stuff/"fret aout". No no not at all....never..

Your intent is pure, your purpose is good. But shunnning paysites like you do is wrong. If you knew us as real people, your views would change. So judgement aside, this is stupid.

How does WNF shun paysites?! And seeing as how Jessica & Nouk do know this Noanikko person, and he knows them, thats a weird thing to say

Overall conclusion - dramary. Meh. The dude needs to cheer up. *goes back to listening to Rob Zombie*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 November 02, 17:49:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "watergirl"
Paysites deserve to be demonize. They have been terrorizing us with making us feel guilty for file sharing and being afraid to speak up.

I hate all the poor paysite crap!

For more years than a large mass of "pirates" have been around filesharers were the ones demonized for sharing files.  No one stuck up for us.

Paysites have been allowed to wrongfully charge simmers (illegal) , ban them and share their IPs (illegal), smearing reputations and not once did I ever hear, "oh leave the poor filesharer alone".  Most likely out of fear that they would be affiliated with sharing and have to face the repercussions themselves.  

Now finally that people have the balls to stand up to paysites, we have criers, and no surprise it's usually people with a paysite.   We think you are scum because you are (read above paragraph for further information).   You can only push people to far before they react.  Paysites have no one but themselves to blame for the pickle they are in.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 November 02, 17:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, so what was the point again?  He's not a paysite, but he is a paysite.  He sympathizes with Lindsay and some gym equipment. He compares himself to Numenor - OMFG - give me a break.  And WNF is ebil, paysites are just innocent people trying to make a living off of a game produced, developed and marketed by a corporate entity.  What's exactly is your point?

He should close, he can't even form a fucking argument.  Ridiculous.  So, would he like to see the 2 - yes - 2 receipts for subscriptions that I never received?  That is why I am at PMBD, because I refuse to be screwed over by another one of you "innocent, hard-working" paysite owners.  And Noukie, quit being so evil by doing all that free stuff and just letting everyone have it!  You and Jess!

And now a message for NaoNikko:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 November 02, 18:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sherry"
For more years than a large mass of "pirates" have been around filesharers were the ones demonized for sharing files.  No one stuck up for us.

Aye, the file sharers* have been demonised for a very long time - since there have been paysites there have been file sharers. People (people in general here, not specific) make it out like the community has become worse recently because of the file sharing - file sharing has been happening since the paysites have been happening. Cause and effect. If you dont like the effect then look to the cause

*and yeh us "pirates" are just file sharers - I just damn like Johnny Depp

I mean...how can you not like this?

MOAR JACK SPARROW SPAM!

And ArmyWife, re that picture: what if you look at your 3 friends and they are as mad as you?   :lol:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 November 02, 18:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, it's been so long since we've had a flouncy paysite owner with the reasoning skills of a paper bag.

Poor demonized paysites  :cry:  all they have to wipe their tears is their monies and the coins hurt.

And I love the fact that it's all the WickedNouk family's fault cos they promote free sites.  :?

Can NaoNikko not do better, so far this rant isn't even worth popcorn. Moar Fight plz.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 November 02, 18:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The wildest thing is that Jessica spent A LOT OF TIME communicating with this guy, talking to him about his intentions, WNF's rules, etc. She came to the members of the Family and asked our opinion. It's not like Jessica just told this guy to fuck off.

And if I'd known this was the guy who had taken PayPal payments and not sent the items, I'd have mentioned that to Jessica for her communications anyway.

On another note... does anyone else hear shades of Save the Sims Community rhetoric in his rant?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 November 02, 18:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's funny, for people not making you out to be a thief, YOU SHOULDN'T ACTUALLY BE A THIEF!!!!!!
First thieving EA, then thieving people by selling stuff, then thieving them more by not even delivering.  :lol:

Inactive
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 November 02, 19:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Points and laughs at the bitter paysite owner*

Oh, well. There's always other online scams. Maybe you'll have better luck with one of them.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 November 02, 20:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reminds me of a story.....

My friend Eleanor frequently gets mad at the trainers at her gym (they make her exercise and get all sweaty and, like, ick.) so she punishes them by refusing to go to the gym. One of these days when she gains 50 pounds they'll be really sorry they pissed her off.

So, generic paysite owner. When the world has been denied your creations for however long it takes for us to stop hating on you, I guess we'll rue the day you ever lost your freesites password. Or something.

Still watching you guys
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 November 02, 21:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awwwwwwwwwww, da poor widdle bitch boy got his pwecious widdle feewing huht cause nobody wanted his iwwegawl payfiles? Ain't that a fucking shame? Figure it out, stupid. Anyone who attempts to sell a derivative work, which is what a file for this game is asshole, that contains copyrighted material, is doing something illegal. What part of that do idiots like yourself have trouble understanding? Is it the part that says you can't have your way and make money off of something that you don't own and aren't entitled to? Wake up and duck the shovel that's gonna hit your silly face in a moment, cause you just happened to piss me off at the wrong moment.
First, like I said, you can't sell a derivative work and make a profit legally. It just cannot be done legally. Think I'm full of shit? I'm not, look it up and see how much your nuts shrink when you find out that we are right and you are wrong. Go ahead, look for where others made works that contained copyrighted stuff and got their asses put into slings by the justice system...
Second, you say your stuff is all original and stuff like that, right? Nope, not unless you found a way to make your own kind of .pckg file that is compatible with the Sims 2 game engine. Couldn't do it, you say? Then where do you get off saying your stuff is all new and ALL original? Can't do it, fuckweed, nope nope nope. Gotta have that one little file to get it into the game and once you put your work into it, then it becomes derivative and belongs to EA, cause you had to put that in there to make it work. HA! Stupid ass... waiting to see how long you're gonna keep your head up your ass. OR maybe it's been there for some time and the lack of oxygen is why you and other paysite owners think the way you do. Just saying...
Third, sounds like Wicked and Nouk were kind enough to offer you free hosting so that it didn't have to come out of your pocket and you turned around and tried to bite. Bad beastie, bad, bad! Then, when you find out how much traffic they get, you want on the bandwagon, but oh yeah, you want to keep your payfiles? That is a contradiction in terms, but so is saying that paysite owners have charm, grace, elegance and intelligence.
Fourth, being a free site means that you give away the files without charging a dime, and not withholding delivery of said file until you get the money and sometimes not even then. Hey, dumbass! You failed the part of English where you had to provide definitions, didn't you? Doesn't surprise me for some reason. You also fail at tact, grammar and a few other things but we won't get into personal hygine or charm here cause I don't know you, thank God for that huge favour...
Fifth, you tried to demand that they give you free hosting while you raked in cash for those payfiles and didn't deliver the goods paid for. Uh, huh. That is just fucking stupid for so many reasons and on so many levels. They host only free sites, you remember those, the ones I've talked about already? The ones who give their stuff away for free and don't ask for anything in return, although a thank you is nice but not required.
Sixth, the paysite owners are the true pirates because they charge for content that is copyrighted and then try to control what the new owners of the content try to do with it. Screw that! It's like a department store trying to tell you that if you buy a pair of pants for a boy, a girl can't wear them after her big brother grows out of them. We share. Big fucking deal, because once the money changed hand, sale was done and the file was owned by the person who gave the money and they can do with it as they like, up to and including sharing.
Seventh, EA themselves said that file sharing is ok, and they never said that we can't share the files we pay for. DUH! Those files in the booty were all bought and paid for, so get over yourself, jerk. You obviously weren't good enough to make lotsa money at the game and if you were, apply to EA Games to be able to sell your shit legally.
Eight, I pronounce you something that should be given rabies shots, muzzled and put into a dog kennel because you have all of the logic of a dog suffering from heart worm, rabies and distemper, not to mention diarrhea of the fingers and constipation of the brain. Go away and grow a brain, if it's not too late for you at this stage of your life. Fucking moron...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 November 02, 21:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol hail Paden! Queen of Rant!
 Cheesy
The fact that he is taking real copyrighted work and selling it, (because apparently everyone is doing it,) doesn't even make him think.
And then he points his finger at people that aren't actually doing anything wrong. It's crazy
 :lol:

Inactive
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 November 02, 22:23:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, you should think that somehow these people would learn or there would be less of them or something...

But no. Stupid just keeps on coming.

It's depressing, really. I think people like this... person... should just be put to sleep. Preferably before they add to the gene pool.  :roll:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 November 02, 22:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well he wanted attention, he got some. problem is: people just tell him to get the hell over it. XD

Inactive
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 November 02, 22:26:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Wake up and duck the shovel"!?

WOOOO!!!

(I was missing that avatar, Paden  Cheesy )

How dare Wicked Noukins be free!  Shame on you, shame!

More shame, pls.

Sigh.  This is almost as funny as the Milton Norfleet 'Here's the Deal' post.   :lol:

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: