PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 14:12:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Another Paysite - Sim Showroom
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another Paysite - Sim Showroom  (Read 10863 times)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Another Paysite - Sim Showroom
« Reply #15 on: 2007 October 05, 22:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have seen them before. I found them by clicking on one of their "Gem Awards" that I found on some paysite. It is like the Paysite Awards. They have been pay for a while, I think. I found them in January or February of this year, but, as you say, they have been around since at least 2005.

Still watching you guys
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 October 07, 03:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
I have seen them before. I found them by clicking on one of their "Gem Awards" that I found on some paysite. It is like the Paysite Awards. They have been pay for a while, I think. I found them in January or February of this year, but, as you say, they have been around since at least 2005.

If they have the 'Gem Awards', shouldn't they have something like the Razzies?

And the Razzie for the worst paysite go to...There's a tie! TSR and Carla Niven!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 October 07, 15:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"

If they have the 'Gem Awards', shouldn't they have something like the Razzies?

And the Razzie for the worst paysite go to...There's a tie! TSR and Carla Niven!

I'd say go ahead and give it to TSR since they have more "artists" and therefore moar suck.  Cheesy

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 October 08, 01:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, has anyone told Marvine about their meshes being used on a paysite?  If not...I'll do it.  

I hate to say it...but I kinda like the black alpha dress...it's kinda sexy.  I mean, I don't think I'd ever put it on my sims...but it's something that if I ever had the body for it, I'd wear....  Tongue
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 October 08, 03:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm more inclined to believe that it's a mesh from Chriko/2-f0r-u.  In Marvine's mesh, the feet are a part of the shoe and there really aren't any 3-D parts.  On Chriko's mesh, foot is more or less separate from the shoe mesh, and there are 3-D straps, which is what I think I see in the black/white skirt and transparent sarong thing.  And the black mesh-looking dress that's a bit further down.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 October 08, 04:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "piratebitch"
So, has anyone told Marvine about their meshes being used on a paysite?  If not...I'll do it.  

I hate to say it...but I kinda like the black alpha dress...it's kinda sexy.  I mean, I don't think I'd ever put it on my sims...but it's something that if I ever had the body for it, I'd wear....  Tongue

you mean that lacey thing? If so, I hope you mean you'd wear it in your house with the curtains closed.. Not in public or in daylight.  I'd like it better if it was a bodysuit and without the hooker heels. As lingerie of course.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 October 08, 17:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just downloaded a whole bunch of lacy black lingerie and dominatrix stuff this weekend, which is quite unlike what I normally get. Had the thought that if Pes was being snoopy and seeing what people were getting, he'd think I was some kind of deviant. Not that I'm not.

Starting up a poker place/brothel soon. It's all about the demise of Edmund Young, my 'hood's resident sexist pig.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 October 08, 17:35:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you think that Pescado would be aroused to see you were downloading Dominatrix stuff? And he'd be like "Oooh, Kariminger is downloading some dominatrix stuff, some kind of sexual deviant, just the way I like it.  Maybe she can dominate ME sometime :lol:"

Quite frankly, I don't picture Pescado being a submissive.  I'd like to think he'd be the opposite...

Why the hell am I bringing this up?!  That freakin' other thread corrupted me, I swear :shock: Plus, right now I'm in a crazy mood, so pretty much anything flies.

ShanOw
« Reply #23 on: 2007 October 11, 03:09:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To get back to topic... I can't believe this but... The site has gone FREE.

Thats right, they have removed all donation sets and offered them for free.

read it here... http://www.simshowroom.com/whydonate.html

My guess is that they saw this page and panicked. it seems to big a coincedence.
aingeal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 October 11, 04:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, whatever their reason, going free is a good thing, i'd say.  Smiley
ShanOw
« Reply #25 on: 2007 October 11, 04:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed. They do have some kinda ok stuff. Im just glad that there is one less paysite.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 October 11, 12:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like you have to be a free site in order to win the award now.

Gem Award FAQ:
 Q: How can my site can enter competition for Gem Award?
A: You have to have at lest one custom content update on your site in current month, in one of categories we have (clothing, object, mesh, full sim, new lot). The rest is on us. We will find your update, consider it and if your creation has exceptional quality and is free, you have a chance to win among dozens od Sim sites.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 October 11, 12:47:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
Did you think that Pescado would be aroused to see you were downloading Dominatrix stuff? And he'd be like "Oooh, Kariminger is downloading some dominatrix stuff, some kind of sexual deviant, just the way I like it.  Maybe she can dominate ME sometime :lol:"

Quite frankly, I don't picture Pescado being a submissive.  I'd like to think he'd be the opposite...

Why the hell am I bringing this up?!  That freakin' other thread corrupted me, I swear :shock: Plus, right now I'm in a crazy mood, so pretty much anything flies.

The horror!

Inactive
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 October 12, 00:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"
The 70's as well, remember the pleated skirts that looked like mini skirt kilts that were real popular? Those only had the belt on the front side and a zipper in back or on the side of the skirt.

I actually have one of these, except it's relatively new (I bought it at http://www.ragstock.com not even three weeks ago). there's a lot of things that were fashionable in the '60s and '70s that are coming back.

Because there's no good nickname for "dispossessive."

(livejournalCOLOURLovers)
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 October 12, 06:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dispossessive"
Quote from: "HawkGirl"
The 70's as well, remember the pleated skirts that looked like mini skirt kilts that were real popular? Those only had the belt on the front side and a zipper in back or on the side of the skirt.

I actually have one of these, except it's relatively new (I bought it at http://www.ragstock.com not even three weeks ago). there's a lot of things that were fashionable in the '60s and '70s that are coming back.

oh dangz...fashion faux-paz sistas!

Yeah, I meant that without the illiteracy.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: