PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 13:19:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Maxoid Sam
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Maxoid Sam  (Read 84166 times)
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #300 on: 2007 October 20, 05:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FWIW Sherry, if you have H&M Fashion Stuff Pack it's also bundled with Securom so you might want to search your computer for it.

I've done a search of mine and haven't found anything (I have a yohoho'd copy of H&M but I didn't install BV).

Just a heads up.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #301 on: 2007 October 20, 08:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SamanthaS"
FWIW Sherry, if you have H&M Fashion Stuff Pack it's also bundled with Securom so you might want to search your computer for it.

I've done a search of mine and haven't found anything (I have a yohoho'd copy of H&M but I didn't install BV).

Just a heads up.

Yeah, but because you still use the Seasons .exe you don't get SecuRom installed.  I have both, installed in order, and SecuRom wasn't installed until BV.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #302 on: 2007 October 20, 10:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

Just a heads up.

Yeah, but because you still use the Seasons .exe you don't get SecuRom installed.  I have both, installed in order, and SecuRom wasn't installed until BV.

Well, that explains why I can't find it on my computer. I installed H&M and then installed Seasons. Phew!  Cool No BV for me until/unless they remove  SecuRom from it.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #303 on: 2007 October 20, 13:59:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry for all of you who've installed BV and have gotten fucked up computers for your troubles.  EA makes me furious.  If I weren't such a lady, I'd do a Paden. :lol:

Hope this isn't too off topic, but RADIOHEAD RULES!  Best band in the world.  Have you guys heard In Rainbows yet?

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #304 on: 2007 October 20, 14:50:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I hear it all the time at work. It's a featured album on Triple J (a radio station here)

So uh.. I'm more excited about Ween's new album "La Cucaracha" I love that band. Especially the Blarney stone song. It reminds me a lot of this place...
 :lol:  

"Down to the pub for a two shilling ale
The bread on the counter is going stale
If I dont get some fresh bread soon
Gonna punch you in your face and bark at the moon"

:lol:  :lol:  :twisted:

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #305 on: 2007 October 20, 14:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iz you implyin' Paden ain't a lady?  :wink:

I heard Radiohead was telling everyone they could pay what they want for their new album. Even nothing. Wonder how that's gonna work out.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #306 on: 2007 October 20, 16:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

Just a heads up.

That's good to know, thanks.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #307 on: 2007 October 20, 17:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
I heard Radiohead was telling everyone they could pay what they want for their new album. Even nothing. Wonder how that's gonna work out.

Yes.  Well the technically it would work out that you have to pay $.2 at the most.  Still, the premise is admirable, and for whoever asked I think it's pretty good.  Finally, someone realistically looking at piracy.  Now obviously you could probably get it for free, but the point is you want to give your fans a reason to pay for your work.  

Legal, content that is reasonably priced and delivers what is advertised I am willing to pay for.  Legal, expensive content that could potentially screw my PC, not so much.  

So I have Seasons installed, I have H&M (still shrink wrapped) can I install it without any problems then?

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #308 on: 2007 October 20, 17:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know - yes.  I had H&M on for a while, but my SecuRom folders are dated the day of BV's release.  Pescado or someone more technical might be able to inform you better though  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #309 on: 2007 October 20, 20:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think Radiohead will take a financial hit on In Rainbows.  There were more than a million downloaders on the first day, and some of them must have paid something.  Smiley  Also, they're offering a box set that includes another set of songs on CD, as well as artwork, the first set of songs on CD, and the entire thing on vinyl.  It costs $81.00 US, and though I don't know how many have been pre-ordered, I'm sure the most rabid among us have sprung for it no matter the price.

AND they announced a world tour starting next May, in bigger venues than their tour last year.  That's bound to be a goldmine. Cool

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #310 on: 2007 October 20, 21:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's working out very well. So far, they've earned over 9 million dollars.

Not to mention that there is the special edition in the works, next year they'll release the CD version of In Rainbows, and they're about to start their world tour. Tours is where you make the money these days, in addition to the merchandise. So, it is working out very well indeed.

Hopefully this time they'll come to Finland.
I've been a fan since they released Pablo Honey.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #311 on: 2007 October 20, 22:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
It's working out very well. So far, they've earned over 9 million dollars.

Not to mention that there is the special edition in the works, next year they'll release the CD version of In Rainbows, and they're about to start their world tour. Tours is where you make the money these days, in addition to the merchandise. So, it is working out very well indeed.

Hopefully this time they'll come to Finland.
I've been a fan since they released Pablo Honey.

Yeah, pirates FTW!!  We have great taste!

I hope they do get to Finland, alia.  Did you see them in Copenhagen, or was that too far to travel?

I sorta followed them up and down the east coast of the US last summer. Finances took a major hit.  But it was worth it.
 :mrgreen:

--Pescado
fat_n_ugly
Landlubber

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #312 on: 2007 October 21, 00:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello guys,
i have a question, can we avoid the problems in BV if we use a no cd crack to play instead, of the cd we purchased?
if not, is there any way at all to play it with no bug?
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #313 on: 2007 October 21, 02:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fat_n_ugly"
hello guys,
i have a question, can we avoid the problems in BV if we use a no cd crack to play instead, of the cd we purchased?
if not, is there any way at all to play it with no bug?

Go to Nouk's site http://www.noukiesims2.net/.  There's lots of info to be found on her front page.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
Maxoid Sam
« Reply #314 on: 2007 October 21, 02:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm hoping that upcoming Teen Style Stuff Pack, which is sure to be loaded with SuckuROM will bomb badly as a result of this. However, knowing how many sheeple are out there, as well as fans who are completely oblivious to this, it's a doubtful occurrence.
Plus if it does happen, EA will probably just shrug it off due to it not being an EP and keep using ShituROM anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: