PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 04:27:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!  (Read 97335 times)
cruel_princess
Landlubber

View Profile
OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
« Reply #60 on: 2007 September 25, 14:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

¬_¬ WHY?Huh

Paysites suck....
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2007 September 27, 05:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Renegade, I pulled one out of my pile of reimported Sims (I like to have my favorites around to remake them "just in case"), and here's the only angle I really get a gap in the adult.

The child gaps are just as bad as yours, and I can actually see the teen one no matter how a sim is moving, so that might actually look worse for me.  Weird.

I've got several of your fixed meshes in my game, and I love them, and I know you know what you're doing...it's just odd that there's that bit of variation.

cruel_princess, if you were replying to me, I'd respect her fixing mistakes for free if that's what she had done, just because I've seen so many people on the internet whine and throw fits in the face of valid criticism that, even though her owning a paysite and charging for stuff sucks, if she could admit she was wrong and fix things correctly, it'd be refreshing.

Since she didn't, hasn't, and probably won't ever, it's kind of silly to decry my hypothetical response to a hypothetical situation. Wink
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 September 28, 05:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Variation or not: to me, gap is gap.  Annnnnd I fix for all ages, so if your adult has a teeny gap and your teen/child has a huge one - no worries, I shall make it so they are all gapless.  That's my goal anyway Smiley

Forehead gaps don't do too much besides make a hair look kinda ugly if you turn your Sim at a certain angle.  It's the neck gaps (visible or not) that are the problem, because if they are not connected to the neck/head, it will eventually show when you actually play your game.  Sometimes gaps are not visible in CAS but you will see a large portion of your Sim's head or neck missing during gameplay.  That's why it's a problem to just "pull down" a hair over the neck, instead of taking like ..10 min max? to close it.

The above paragraph wasn't directed at anyone in particular, I'm just babbling and I really don't know why.  I'll stop now Tongue

And yes, paysites suck for charging anyway, but because she's charging for the fixes, she's making her custom content scam into an even bigger custom content scam.  If she'd fixed it for free she'd still be ripping people off, but in a kind of nicer way...I think :roll:

pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 September 28, 08:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ehh... I must be quite ignorant since I didn't realize those gaps before. I wouldn't actually be so pissed if she didn't charge. I mean, lady, just send the  fixes to the people who paid already!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 September 28, 21:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But... her chilluns, pinksmoke. How will they eat? Think of the chilluns!!!  Sad

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 September 29, 01:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I forgot about her chilluns! If their mother wasn't pissing people off most of the time, and actually got a JOB (If she does, she doesn't need RoseSims), they would have food!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 September 29, 05:52:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've actually been pissed off about the gap thing over at Peggy's and Rose's for awhile now. Being that I have always refused to pay money for pretty pixels, I figured these gaps weren't present in the donation pieces.

But yes, now I know better and that is fucking horrible. To do a shitty job on a free hairstyle is pretty terrible by itself, but to rip off the poor saps willing to pay? That's fucking whack, yo.

The whole, "Hey, pay for me to fix this despite the fact it was my fault it was fucked up to begin with" thing is infuriating, and makes me want to punch a baby.

(Don't worry, an ugly baby.)

Props to Renegade for being the better person and fixing this bullshit for free.

Because there's no good nickname for "dispossessive."

(livejournalCOLOURLovers)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2007 September 29, 06:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dispossessive"
makes me want to punch a baby.

:lol: Baby puncher!  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 September 29, 06:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never actually seen an ugly baby, so I don't know about you punching babies, dispossesive.  Show me an ugly baby (not dirty-really ugly) and I won't get so mad. Cheesy

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 September 29, 06:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Redikolous"
I've never actually seen an ugly baby, so I don't know about you punching babies, dispossesive.  Show me an ugly baby (not dirty-really ugly) and I won't get so mad. :D

http://www.uglybabycontest.com/

Don't ever say I didn't provide evidence. Ugly babies exist, and this hideousness can only be cured by a good punching.

(I should note that I'm one of those IRL baby lovers. With a baaaad sense of humor. I'm able to sink as low as I can for a laugh. )

:D

de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 September 29, 06:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
makes me want to punch a baby.

:lol: Baby puncher!  :lol:

They should have thought about not getting punched before they were born ugly.

Just a thought!

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 September 29, 06:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"

The above paragraph wasn't directed at anyone in particular, I'm just babbling and I really don't know why.  I'll stop now Tongue

I just want to take a moment and point out that when you and Nouk "babble", the rest of us learn. So please, babble on.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 September 29, 08:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Redikolous"
I've never actually seen an ugly baby, so I don't know about you punching babies, dispossesive.  Show me an ugly baby (not dirty-really ugly) and I won't get so mad. Cheesy

http://www.uglybabycontest.com/

Don't ever say I didn't provide evidence. Ugly babies exist, and this hideousness can only be cured by a good punching.

(I should note that I'm one of those IRL baby lovers. With a baaaad sense of humor. I'm able to sink as low as I can for a laugh. )

Cheesy

Aww those aren't ugly babies! They're adorable. There is no such thing as an ugly baby, go punch a paysite owner.  :evil:

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 September 29, 15:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, those babies aren't ugly!!  They just need a month or two before they get cute.  A lot babies are like that.  I agree with HawkGirl, go punch a paysite owner.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 September 29, 15:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually agree. I was an ugly baby (just.. trust me on this), but I still think my baby-self had a lot of charm! I actually just plain love babies. My little sister was born when I was 9years old, and since then I have been like, "BABIES ARE AWESOME."

So I was just kidding. I picked the phase up from a friend of mine, and I almost spewed out the rum & coke I was drinking all over the place laughing.
Rum + coke does not feel good exiting through the nose. Not even kind of.

That being said, I do not condone the punching of babies, even the strange looking ones. I love babies, all babies. It's the little shits that some of them grow into that I can't stand.

& anyways, if I knew of a paysite owner, I maybe wouldn't punch them, but I would certainly call them out on their bullshit, and maybe throw one of my cats at them.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: