PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:25:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  Avast!
| | |-+  TALK ABOUT THE BOOTY
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TALK ABOUT THE BOOTY  (Read 95457 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
TALK ABOUT THE BOOTY
« on: 2007 September 12, 20:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to whine about missing stuff, either go to the Requests thread or expect to be ignored. Do not post requests here.

If you complain about bad quality:
Complain at the sites themselves to make better stuff.

If you want to thank us:
Do it over here, not in this thread.

If there are any donation packs missing or that have updates:
Buy them and send them to us. But read the Requests thread first.

If it is about TSR:
http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1490.0.html

If an error with the booty is reported:
Please don't spam the thread with reports of the same problem. Once is enough.

If you want to praise a paysite's work:
This is not the forum for you to do that.

If you have a question that would be better asked privately:
PM one of the staff members, which you can find a list of in the FAQ.

All that stuff will be deleted in this thread.

If there is STILL anything you want to say, this is your thread.

« Last Edit: 2009 December 16, 21:29:18 by Ash Redfern » Logged

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Re: TALK ABOUT THE BOOTY
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 01, 17:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hec, just wanted to let you know that I downloaded Murano's Rejal window recolors and when I opened it, my anti-virus software popped up saying it was infected.
I opened it anyway and took a look, two files come back malicious, the other two don't. Don't know what or why, but I figured I'd better let someone know, sweets.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 December 30, 12:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There has been an upgrade to a bit of the scanning bits with TSR files.  So, if you note a TSR file specifically that is crashing the game, I would like to know about it so I can get a new copy and rescan it.  I don't guarantee that the object will work after that, but it may be fixed with the scan upgrade. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 February 28, 04:22:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR crashy files Sad

Anoeska MMF Spiral Stairs - Apartment Life

MsBarrows - Victorian Fence-Matching Stair Set (modular stairs - half crash, half don't.  Weird).
simplymafia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 March 27, 08:58:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi I made an account here to warn people about sims24ever donation bedroom 002.  Now, all of the beds under this site on the booty crashed my game over and over and over. I had to reinstall my game twice because of this, so I warn  you, do not download this.  It also corrupted my laptop to the point I had to wipe my computer and freeze my bank accounts.  Please be advized that this file is just a mean nasty thing. 

happy bootying! Smiley
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 March 27, 21:04:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simplymafia, that sounds like a virus to have an effect as strong as that. Are you sure that it was the sims24ever file? We've not had any mention of this before..mm we'll look into it, thanks

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

simplymafia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 March 28, 07:17:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was a virus, but I know that this item crashed my game to the point it wouldn't re-open again.  Once I deleted this item from the game after seven trys of re-installing my game, it finally worked! O__O  I'm not a technical person, so i may be off on something or missing something here, but I do know that this was the exact item that kept crashing the game.  For all I know the virus could be from something else.  I have a brand new dell computer, my graphics card is a video 94 or 95 (my brother says this)  and it's never had any problems with high polycounts.  For some reason, my computer had issues with this particular item's bed sets.  I hope the helps. Smiley  Good luck!
lostsock
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 17, 15:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope this is the right thread.  Smiley

Under Linegud in the TSR section there is a set called Room - Retro Scandinavian Dining that is missing the meshes.  There are two recolours for it, but not the mesh set.

The list is:

pet_stencils.zip                           1998-Sep-19 00:00:00   262.7K   application/zip
retrodern_childrensroom.jpg   2007-Jun-30 04:57:53   163.1K   image/jpeg
retrodern_childrensroom.zip           1998-Sep-19 00:00:00   2.0M   application/zip
retrodern_gone_girly.jpg           2007-Jun-30 04:58:01   138.3K   image/jpeg
retrodern_gone_girly.zip           1998-Sep-19 00:00:00   0.9M   application/zip
retrodern_pirate.jpg                   2007-Jun-30 04:58:10   147.4K   image/jpeg
retrodern_pirate.zip                   1998-Sep-19 00:00:00   939.2K   application/zip
room-recolor1-set.zip        1998-Sep-19 00:00:00   300.6K   application/zip
room-recolor2-set.zip        1998-Sep-19 00:00:00   156.4K   application/zip
sectionals_tweed.jpg                   2007-Jun-30 04:58:15   80.4K   image/jpeg

The two bolded are the recolours that are already uploaded in the booty. Smiley

Thank you!
danpiper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 25, 20:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, can someone re-upload sim of Emily Blunt? It is broken, please, re-upload it! I love her so much - she is briliant....and broken Sad  Angry
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 25, 20:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, can someone re-upload sim of Emily Blunt? It is broken, please, re-upload it! I love her so much - she is briliant....and broken Sad  Angry
Do not triple post.  It will not make anyone work faster, it will only annoy people.  If you want to report a problem, tell folks where exactly the broken file is (which site folder, which subfolder).  If the file isn't named something obvious, like EmilyBluntSim.zip, then also give the file name.

danpiper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 29, 11:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, can someone re-upload sim of Emily Blunt? It is broken, please, re-upload it! I love her so much - she is briliant....and broken Sad  Angry
Do not triple post.  It will not make anyone work faster, it will only annoy people.  If you want to report a problem, tell folks where exactly the broken file is (which site folder, which subfolder).  If the file isn't named something obvious, like EmilyBluntSim.zip, then also give the file name.
The sim of Emily is here ( http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/tsr/jirka/ ) - the archive of this sim is broken, I canīt expand it...
Act
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 September 05, 17:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, just as an FYI, something in the TSR section of the Booty was crashing not only my game, but my computer. (To be specific, I would open the sims, play for a little, and then my computer would shut down as if I'd pulled the battery out... this only happened if I ran TS3. The first CC files I cleared were some TSR files I got from here-- I never download from their site-- and that fixed the problem.) I have a ton of CC running, and have never had this issue before.

Files is question were:

LianaaTSR_250709_Set4Skirt013
apple_afMakeupEyelinerBasic_001
ghost-0105 (not sure exactly what this is, but I downloaded all the TSR files here at the same time and carefully sorted them; this was in there)
cutebabbydolltop

Anyway, just thought you should know. It may be just me or the way these files interact with other CC I have downloaded, but meh.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 05, 17:23:27 by Act » Logged
sophieellx
Banned!

I love custom content :)

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 December 31, 12:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi people Smiley I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in, cause i'm new to this, but I can't get on the booty!!
I can get on the welcome page part of the website, but when I click on the link to the booty, it keeps saying the page cannot be displayed Sad
Is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem Sad ?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 December 31, 14:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Site is presently under attack. We are working around it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
LeticiaFSH
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2020 October 19, 12:18:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not here to complain just to find out why the loot fo TS4 stopped in July.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: