PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:30:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simosphere Selling CC CD's for TS1
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simosphere Selling CC CD's for TS1  (Read 5060 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simosphere Selling CC CD's for TS1
« on: 2007 September 24, 18:55:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was browsing Sim Goddess'es links section & found this site called Simosphere/Sim Decor. I did a search before posting this & found nothing relevant so here it is.

** The SimDecor CD and Simosphere CD are available and will be indefinitely. Please click the relevant button below for details **

http://www.simdecor.freeserve.co.uk/

The Sim Decor cd is $20.00 bucks while the Simosphere cd is 16 + postage & handling. Most of it is crappy recolors of maxis meshes for the original sims game. The Simosphere cd includes donation items.

If this is posted in the wrong section please feel move it to the correct area.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 24, 19:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many people play the original sims game, I wonder.  Not that this is right, but I cannot imagine they will make a whole lot.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 24, 19:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how much on that disk is old shit from other sites....

And I don't know how many are playing TS1, but there are still some active sites for it, and I see requests on SFV fairly regularly. (Around The Sims, Piggi, Parsimonious, SimCredible I know have active TS1 areas.)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 24, 20:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still have all of my old TS1 files on a cd. I don't have the game installed anymore, but I couldn't get rid of all of that stuff I paid for. I must have 99% of everything. :lol: My favorite set was emailed to me, it was a Lord of the Rings bedroom made by someone named Tafkap. The person told me it was a secret file from somewhere, (maybe Simbella?)

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 25, 02:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One thing I miss about TS1 days is all the final fantasy custom content I had.  I think the only person who really meshes final fantasy stuff is Rose, and she doesn't do all that much.  I had a bunch of FFX and FFX-2 stuff for TS1, and those games hardly came out before TS1 really died down, and a lot of that stuff still hasn't really been recreated for TS2, unfortunately.

I can't believe anyone would pay for TS1 content now, though, considering how cheap the games are to come by at this point.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 25, 03:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see your point on that, in the Wal-Mart we shop at, they sell the whole set for about $40.00, so what's the point of trying to get more money out of it when people have pretty much what they want already? I had some Beatles skins that I loved, though, not seen anything near as good yet for Sims 2. And those were free, to boot!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 October 12, 10:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jandolanganol"
Quote from: "Broomhilda"
ILord of the Rings bedroom made by someone named Tafkap.

Tafkap used to work with Ran Shengli at Simternational Imports, if my memory serves me correctly.

Disappeared into the raging storm that was the 2001 anti-paysite debate.

I feel that we're sorely lacking in Newbie trolls. I have no idea whether that's a good or bad thing. But for now, let's get high on...SUGAR!  :shock:

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 October 13, 02:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
Quote from: "jandolanganol"
Quote from: "Broomhilda"
ILord of the Rings bedroom made by someone named Tafkap.

Tafkap used to work with Ran Shengli at Simternational Imports, if my memory serves me correctly.

Disappeared into the raging storm that was the 2001 anti-paysite debate.

I feel that we're sorely lacking in Newbie trolls. I have no idea whether that's a good or bad thing. But for now, let's get high on...SUGAR!  :shock:

*hands Pink a rum jug laced with Pixie Stix, Jolt Cola, and red bull mixed in*

Here, have this........everybody might wanna step back.........remember the drink scene from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" where the bar got tore to hell...........this'll be 10 times that............RUN!

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
LadySandyOinkers
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 October 13, 06:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't think I would pay for TS1 stuff now, but I might have back in the day. Still get the urge to play it once in a while though. I really really really miss Makin' Magic. That to me was the absolute best TS1 ep. I hope they come up with a version of it for TS2.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 October 13, 12:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LadySandyOinkers"
Don't think I would pay for TS1 stuff now, but I might have back in the day. Still get the urge to play it once in a while though. I really really really miss Makin' Magic. That to me was the absolute best TS1 ep. I hope they come up with a version of it for TS2.

I seriously doubt they will; last EP will be 'Hobbies', and unless they consider Magic a hobby, it will absolutely not be an EP. Also, if EA Games doesn't remove Suck-U-Rom, I certainly won't be buying it as well.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Simosphere Selling CC CD's for TS1
« Reply #10 on: 2007 October 14, 05:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WB"
I was browsing Sim Goddess'es links section & found this site called Simosphere/Sim Decor. I did a search before posting this & found nothing relevant so here it is.

** The SimDecor CD and Simosphere CD are available and will be indefinitely. Please click the relevant button below for details **

http://www.simdecor.freeserve.co.uk/

The Sim Decor cd is $20.00 bucks while the Simosphere cd is 16 + postage & handling. Most of it is crappy recolors of maxis meshes for the original sims game. The Simosphere cd includes donation items.

If this is posted in the wrong section please feel move it to the correct area.

This has been up for years, if memory serves me correctly I think it was right before Sims 2. I am surprised it is still up.  :roll:
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 October 14, 06:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shit, I still have all the sims 1 disks, and have the cc archived too on CD-R's. Thought about dropping the whole lot off at Goodwill.

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: