PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:03:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Would Anyone Care to Chime In?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Would Anyone Care to Chime In?  (Read 39146 times)
simsfunk
Landlubber

View Profile
Would Anyone Care to Chime In?
« Reply #150 on: 2006 November 29, 20:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Denimjo"
If you can just say to yourself, "Huh! She already said SEVERAL times that she didn't think PMBD are stealing... she mustn't have meant anything by "how" instead of "where"... I wonder why I started all this crap off...."

You cannot count on the person you're conversing with to be a mind reader and know what you actually meant in a message (especially when pregnancy seems to do so many weird things to you, like causes one to revert to behavior that would be more suitable for someone the age of two). The honus is not on me to interpret what you meant; it's on you to make yourself understood correctly (especially since 'how' and 'where' are not "big words").
Well you've already been accused of being stupid on here so that makes sense to me...

And you are NOT allowed to bring my pregnancy into this. That's three times you've done it since I mentioned it on here.  Talk about prejudice. That is sinking to a NEW LOW.

And why should I apologise to you after what you've said about me? No chance. You said I accused this site of hacking & stealing and that I made personal insults to you, all of which is A LIE. That makes you a LIAR.

Okay NOW I'm done.

hat the...?!?
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2006 November 29, 20:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "simsfunk"
Well you've already been accused of being stupid on here so that makes sense to me...

And you notice that I don't really care about that since it's not true? ETA: Do you also notice it's not an accusation but one person's belief?

And you are NOT allowed to bring my pregnancy into this. That's twice you've done it since I mentioned it on here. Talk about prejudice. That is sinking to a NEW LOW.

Okay NOW I'm done.

You are the one who brought it up in the first place in order to try to excuse your poor behavior. I wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't done so first. And again, you have no authority here, so you cannot dictate what I can and cannot do. Here's a novel thought: why don't you try asking nicely if I don't bring it up anymore? I think you in particular might be shocked at what a little politeness can accomplish.

Prejudice: any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

Please notice that I was feeling just as irritated with your poor behavior before you tried to use your pregnancy as a crutch to excuse your cursing and childish behavior, so try again. Your attempt to play the victim isn't going to work with that as an excuse.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2006 November 29, 21:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, I don't really want popcorn, since last time I ate it I got a kernel stuck in my teeth for two days... anyone got Doritos?

BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2006 November 29, 21:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As much as public fights sorta entertain me when I'm not involved, I really think Captain Feathersword is right:  You two are both on the same side, but slightly different angles.  I don't think any good is being served by duking it out here.  I'm sure, Emma, that you would never allow it to go this far on your forum.  We have a more relaxed view on this forum, but you guys aren't really making any headway and it's about to get totally personal, which isn't necessary.

So I'm gonna lock the thread, and maybe you guys can just agree to disagree here.

For the official record:  No one here has ever hacked into a site for paysite files.  They've all been paid for legitimately, and/or acquired through filesharing channels on other forums (SFV).
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: