PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 17:57:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Save the Sims Community Forum
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Save the Sims Community Forum  (Read 74807 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Save the Sims Community Forum
« Reply #15 on: 2007 August 24, 08:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll be shaving my head, and preparing the cigarette cache in anticipation for the multimillion dollar theft charges.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 August 24, 08:06:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll be shaving my head, and preparing the cigarette cache in anticipation for the multimillion dollar theft charges :lol:

You just made me pee my pants! Now beat me like the Biatch that i am

Look its Super Greg out to save the sims community :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 August 24, 08:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy ROFL WB thats funny particularly super Greg.

Calla you can shave your hair..Im not! No wont allow em to take my locks till the drag us off.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 August 24, 08:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I have a tattoo, so I need the full complimentary style of the prison lesbi-king.  I'll be weightlifting in the next couple of days so I can defend my bitches if any butch bitch tries to take them.

I will also be cutting all the sleeves off my clothes, and figuring out where to fit the dildo collection to smuggle in.  :lol:

Seriously though - this is ludicrous - imagine the headlines.

"Sims War: EA does nothing" - *yeah right*.  EA is gonna really appreciate 3000+ of its customer base on criminal charges.  If we can't make them make a definitive statement at least that will.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 August 24, 08:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is Mikey on?

Quote from: "MIKEY!!!"
And I don't want to get rid of all the free sites. There are lots of them who don't care what we, or even 100% pay sites do. It's just the ones who have a god-complex we need to put a halt to.

Whut???

Cala, even if you shave your head, you must leave the mouth hairs intact. How else will I ever recognize you in the prison?

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 August 24, 08:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Well I have a tattoo, so I need the full complimentary style of the prison lesbi-king.  I'll be weightlifting in the next couple of days so I can defend my bitches if any butch bitch tries to take them.

I will also be cutting all the sleeves off my clothes, and figuring out where to fit the dildo collection to smuggle in.  :lol:

Seriously though - this is ludicrous - imagine the headlines.

"Sims War: EA does nothing" - *yeah right*.  EA is gonna really appreciate 3000+ of its customer base on criminal charges.  If we can't make them make a definitive statement at least that will.  Cheesy

Heres a copy of Hawk Girl's post from the other thread...I think the FBI's reation was predictable:
Ok spoke to the FBI this morning they passed me off three times, I think they thought I was crazy. lol No they will not do anything for that website. They wouldn't even do anything if it was EA for a graphic, they'd have to take it to court. What could they prosecute on? Sharing a non-copywritten image that EA owns copyright too, but doesn't care it's being shared, because that's what they intended to be done with CC? I said well I knew better, but wanted to call anyway because not everyone lives here in the US and it will make them feel better. So there you have it, nothing can be done from the FBI.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 August 24, 10:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
thankyou for the entertaining read of the new forum. Hawkgirl already checked with the FBI this morning and as she posted this is not what that site is about. Actually, this site is more for people that have had scams with phishing emails, fraud orders on your credit card like Amazon.com. I know personally. The police department recommended it to me when a fraud order was done though Amazon on my CC. He said its like you go there give them all the details, they build a database and try to look for pattens to catch the scam artist.

Thanks for the laughter on the today's day

DeeDee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 August 24, 11:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Tee-hee.

Quote from: "(From the linked thread) Greg"
Organized crime only hit the net within the past couple of years.

Am I part of the Sims 2 Mafia now?  Can I dress my self-Sim in a spiffy suit and swanky hat?

Hey maybe we will switch from pirates to mobsters now. I'm kinda into all that stuff...

That was funny. Them peoples have no life.

harmari, where the sharmy keepsh itsh weaponsh.
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 August 24, 11:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's funny how they mention us, without mentioning us...  :lol:

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 August 24, 11:36:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I already called the FBI about this, it's in the Arr? post about threats. They passed me off three times and I know they were laughing at me. They even had me talk to the agent at the crime center. They will not prosecute this, first they have to prove they have copyright. Which they do not, EA does. Nor can they get copyright protection on CC. Second even they said they can't get copyright on Custom Content created for a game unless EA gives them the right to share in the Copyright which they will not. So now we have it from two sources the US Copyright Office and the FBI and I was made a fool for even calling them to ask because I already knew better, but did so anyway.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 August 24, 11:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should post this in the thread. It will get deleted, but their reactions would be amusing.  :lol:

I'm actually thinking that people who got banned from TSR should file a complaint via that ICCC site. After all, they scammed you out of your money and then banned you.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 August 24, 12:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 August 24, 12:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lets face it folks, Mikey and thems frustrated. They are running out of options, kind of like grasping at straws here. If I was really serious about getting "the pirates", I'd get a consultation visit which is ussually free with a copyright lawyer. SOO you can say their frustrated and in denial! So how deeps the Nile :twisted: !

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 August 24, 12:29:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. So thats where you have been Inge...

In case any one is wondering, the Admin there who calls herself GreyGoose I strongly think is dear Inge...stuff she says in this thread http://z11.invisionfree.com/SaveTheSimsCommunity/index.php?showtopic=2 is also the same that she said at S2C.

:roll:

WB, you should have posted this in the ARR? area, dont want to give them any publicity.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 August 24, 12:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"

No its not complete till they have Atwa and Thomas and their sheeple in tow.

Don't forget Janmoo/Jan/Charlotte/Bev/Sybil.

Still watching you guys
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: