PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 01:00:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Save the Sims Community Forum
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Save the Sims Community Forum  (Read 76911 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Save the Sims Community Forum
« Reply #105 on: 2007 August 25, 17:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
I'm confident that greygoose isn't Inge.

You are right.  Guess who (I've taken a screenshot incase they hide it).

http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca/Forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=23458

Hover over "send email" to find out the secret identity.  

Not behind the smear campaign my arse.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 August 25, 17:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we sure that Solander is Solander over there? He strikes me as classier than that bunch, of course most trailer park residents are classier than that bunch.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Solander seems to be flaking out. Over in the thread where Numenor's pay item was being discussed, it seemed to me, like he showed up just to say that he was the one who informed Numenor his pay item was in the booty. It would appear based on that and some of the odd messages on his site, that he seriously craves attention.

Maybe it's inevitable that as Sims 2 begins to wind down, some of these creators are going to try and get all the attention they can, WHILE they can.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 August 25, 17:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't say who it is, so not to spoil the surprise but....

...so not surprised it's them :roll:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 August 25, 17:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

So Lyric posted the shit about Delphy again? Did anyone happen to screen shot them bringing up his past again?
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2007 August 25, 17:40:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope sorry.  But I remember from yesterday members included zeldaop - who posted the crap at S2C.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007 August 25, 17:51:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am tempted to ban everyone on insim who is associated with this bullshit smear campaign. I dunno, I think as long as we entertain these people and allow them to run ammock in the community spewing their hatred the more they will keep it up.

I have said it before and I will say it again, certain people involved in this, hint hint Lyric, was file sharing long before pmbd was open. She was sending files via msn so if anything she is a hypocrite and it is laughable that her of all people are so obsessed with this.

I personally don't give a rats ass about the legality of paysites nor do I care if people are file sharing. I doubt highly that there is a single person in this community who hasn't shared or illegally downloaded something before, whether it be software, music, movies or Sims 2 content. Whether or not it is right is each inidividuals choice to make. I don't happen to download from the Booty as I don't find any of the content appealing and I am a bit torn on how the entire thing has pushed the envelope a bit more as to where people, some people, don't respect any artists work, free or pay, and is doing what they please with it but that is a whole other discussion and I am babbling due to pain pills.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 August 25, 17:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

The address is gone now. I take it was Lyric?

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2007 August 25, 17:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it was lyric.  Wow, they really keep up with the reading here, don't they?

*waves to lyric and wiggles ass at her.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: 2007 August 25, 17:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You betcha.  Too late Lyric  :lol:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4697/lyricisgreygooseoe3.jpg

Edited to give you a link to the full size picture, so you can see the name on the bottom bar.

Visit Calalilysims

simminggramma
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2007 August 25, 17:57:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The email contact info has been removed, but Lyric Lee under her own name has registered today.  Hah!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2007 August 25, 18:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Firstly, I apologise to Inge for thinking that was her Smiley Sorry hun!

I agree with you completely Kathy. All that certain people in this so called community have proved is that they are grudgeful hateful and spiteful beings that will attack people greatly on a personal level. cough lyric cough. Its really pathetic. But more so, why do we give them attention?!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 August 25, 18:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"
I am tempted to ban everyone on insim who is associated with this bullshit smear campaign. I dunno, I think as long as we entertain these people and allow them to run ammock in the community spewing their hatred the more they will keep it up.

I have said it before and I will say it again, certain people involved in this, hint hint Lyric, was file sharing long before pmbd was open. She was sending files via msn so if anything she is a hypocrite and it is laughable that her of all people are so obsessed with this.

I personally don't give a rats ass about the legality of paysites nor do I care if people are file sharing. I doubt highly that there is a single person in this community who hasn't shared or illegally downloaded something before, whether it be software, music, movies or Sims 2 content. Whether or not it is right is each inidividuals choice to make. I don't happen to download from the Booty as I don't find any of the content appealing and I am a bit torn on how the entire thing has pushed the envelope a bit more as to where people, some people, don't respect any artists work, free or pay, and is doing what they please with it but that is a whole other discussion and I am babbling due to pain pills.

Kathy, while I understand what you are saying, I'd say it's not fair to ban someone for what they may say on another forum or who they choose to associate with. Where would it all end? Not to mention that at least one of the members over there tried to appear as if they were someone else. If they bring it to insim, then you would be right to ban them.

ETA: Hope you're on the mend and the pain pills are helping. :wink:
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2007 August 25, 18:37:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kathy, while I understand what you are saying, I'd say it's not fair to ban someone for what they may say on another forum or who they choose to associate with. Where would it all end? Not to mention that at least one of the members over there tried to appear as if they were someone else. If they bring it to insim, then you would be right to ban them.

Yes, Lyric has enemies.  I am sure at least one of them must have the brains to work out that pretending to be Lyriclee posting under a pseudonym but with her email address apparently "accidentally" left visible is a good way to blacken her name further.  More subtle than just posting in her name in the first place.

The whole setup looks like the work of someone who wants to get everyone suspicious and falling out with each other.  I'd be inclined to just pretend it isn't happening.  They might get bored with it.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2007 August 25, 18:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's ludicrous Inge - if they wanted to dump Lyric in the shit they would have left the email address visible for all the pirates coming to view - not deleted it in hoping that no one would believe it.  :roll:

Visit Calalilysims

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2007 August 25, 18:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd have to agree with Calalily on this one.
If it wasn't really her, they wouldn't have deleted the e-mail so fast.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: