PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:38:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Save the Sims Community Forum
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Save the Sims Community Forum  (Read 74743 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Save the Sims Community Forum
« on: 2007 August 24, 07:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone read this forum yet? Or what their intended goal is? Im there reading it now & im laughing so hard i almost peed my pants :lol:

This is a quote from Greg from sims host. Notice the part i put in bold.

I recommend we get really serious about this. Fortunately, a new agency of the U.S. federal government exists for the sole purpose of helping with this sort of thing.

According to the U.S. government's Internet Crime Complaint Center, theft and distribution of intellectual property on the Internet is a crime in the United States. Over a certain amount, it becomes a felony crime involving stiff prison sentences and fines. International trafficking in stolen goods is also a felony crime.

We know of at least one theft ring which by far exceeds the minimum amount to be guilty of felony crime, trafficking in stolen property that exceeds a million dollars.

See the Sun Sims front page for my notes about my contact with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. This new center is a partnership between the United States government's Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center. They exist for the sole purpose of investigating and prosecuting this kind of crime, and they have the resources necessary to identify, arrest, and prosecute the criminals.

Everyone who has suffered from intellectual property being stolen and redistributed by these criminals needs to file a complaint with the ICCC. Be as professional, polite, and factual as you can in your complaint.

You do not need to a U.S. citizen to file a complaint. If any part of the crime ring in the United States, the ICCC can and will take action.

When people see the big criminals prosecuted and sentenced to prison, the crimes will stop.

Once the criminals are positively identified, then it will be time to file civil lawsuits for damages.

These criminals have gotten away with their crimes by hiding behind a mask of Internet anonimity, and because previously there was no government agency equipped to deal with it. The ICCC solves both of those problems. All we need do is get their attention on the problem and file enough complaints that they realize it's serious business.

So we are a theft ring who are holding millions of dollars in stolen property now? ROFLMAO You know he's referring  to PMBD. I didnt realize that all these pixels were worth millions :shock: Besides i thought they werent into creating for monies. Its for bandwidth i tell you! Bandwidth! :lol:

This just makes me laugh. If you are all interested in reading more you can find the site here @:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SaveTheSimsCommunity/index.php?act=idx

& heres the direct link to the post made by Greg

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SaveTheSimsCommunity/index.php?showtopic=12

All our favorite people are there. Greg, MIKEY!, Mal, NeptuneSuzy & more. Dont forget to read Mals Our Goal - To Save The Sims Community Post filled with all kinds of BULLSHIT.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 August 24, 07:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tee-hee.

it's serious business.

Does Greg stay up late thinking about this?  Poor guy, taking a video game so seriously.

ETA: Oh shit, wait a minute.

Quote from: "(From the linked thread) Greg"
Organized crime only hit the net within the past couple of years.

Am I part of the Sims 2 Mafia now?  Can I dress my self-Sim in a spiffy suit and swanky hat?
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 August 24, 07:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There even bringing up the past crap with Delphy & his arrest on whatever charges he was charged with ages ago & calling it Proofs of Pedophelia.

Boy cant people let a dead horse ly already

Greg is also taking about how were all going to be charged with theft & sent to prison :lol:

Who wants to be my prison Biatch?!!?

All buy you for a couple of ciggies

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 August 24, 07:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this was already commented on in one of the threads here, but, I am too lazy to go looking.

Greg is a real asshat that thinks he is the shit.  He blows hot air everytime he speaks on this subject.  What a loser.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 August 24, 07:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Greg is complaining about Paysites stealing EA's property and selling it  :shock:
Or didn't I get it right?  :roll:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 August 24, 07:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ensign EO yes you are a part of the Pixel Mafia. Dress your simmie anyway you like. He will soon be wearing prison garb in Gregs Pixel Prison. Oh & i want to thank you for all your Wonderful sims found in your sig Smiley I grabbed them all.

Gwen hes complaining about us stealing paysites pixels that are supposedly worth millions of dollars & they have proof.

Were all going to the pokie! Im a Skeeeeerd! :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 August 24, 07:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"
Greg is complaining about Paysites stealing EA's property and selling it  :shock:
Or didn't I get it right?  :roll:

No, he's complaining about PMBD.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 August 24, 07:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:  oh man!!  :lol: They need to invite Jan and Openhouse Jack and the crazy club will be complete..

I remember a very wise woman talking a few years ago about the number of times people have said "well, sue me" in the community and it's never happened. She said she came to the conclusion that there wasn't a legal grounds.

Greg, if you're reading this (I forget if this is the visible or invisible part of the forum) hun, the thing that will save the Sims community is if you lot stop being money-grubbing mongrels and do it just for fun like the rest of us..

:lol: Thank you whoever posted this, I'm still giggling.. :lol:

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 August 24, 07:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thankyou for the entertaining read of the new forum. Hawkgirl already checked with the FBI this morning and as she posted this is not what that site is about. Actually, this site is more for people that have had scams with phishing emails, fraud orders on your credit card like Amazon.com. I know personally. The police department recommended it to me when a fraud order was done though Amazon on my CC. He said its like you go there give them all the details, they build a database and try to look for pattens to catch the scam artist.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 August 24, 07:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone read the post about MTS2 called "I paid for my site out of pocket for months"

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SaveTheSimsCommunity/index.php?showtopic=1

They have screenshots up showing how much delphy has made in supposed pocket money from MTS2 4 months before TS2 was released & are basicaly calling him a liar.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2007 August 24, 07:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thankyou for the entertaining read of the new forum. Hawkgirl already checked with the FBI this morning and as she posted this is not what that site is about. Actually, this site is more for people that have had scams with phishing emails, fraud orders on your credit card like Amazon.com.

No this is about PMBD & file theft believe me. Read the entire thread here @

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SaveTheSimsCommunity/index.php?showtopic=12

In the thread Neptune Suzy posted
Greg, thanks for posting this info! I had no idea the ICCC existed and I agree that this is a great way to handle this situation. And being that all of the pirated files are being held on a site owned by a US citizen, this avenue looks like it holds some real potential. Thanks Again, great info!

Skarlett posted
Well I'm new here and I have to say thank you also to Greg. I had no idea the ICCC existed, and yes as the pirated files are all in one place, and they advertise it so proudly, this is a great route to go.

Its all about us.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2007 August 24, 07:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking at all the "Calalily fangirl" sigs - I will have a harem of prison bitches.  :lol: I will be lesbi-king of the prison. Calalily FTW!

I read that forum before I read here.  Nothing new.  And when the ICCC gets on top of that, I will be talking to some of the criminologists I work with, about the joint Virtual Taskforce's new "Prevent Online Child Exploitation" - and how they're wasting resources in the sims war.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 August 24, 07:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking at all the "Calalily fangirl" sigs - I will have a harem of prison bitches.  I will be lesbi-king of the prison.

Calalily i wanna be your Prison Biatch! :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 August 24, 07:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Looking at all the "Calalily fangirl" sigs - I will have a harem of prison bitches.  :lol: I will be lesbi-king of the prison. Calalily FTW!

Lesbi-king... :lol:  you crack me up.

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 August 24, 07:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Angha Tyl"
:lol:  oh man!!  :lol: They need to invite Jan and Openhouse Jack and the crazy club will be complete..

I remember a very wise woman talking a few years ago about the number of times people have said "well, sue me" in the community and it's never happened. She said she came to the conclusion that there wasn't a legal grounds.

Greg, if you're reading this (I forget if this is the visible or invisible part of the forum) hun, the thing that will save the Sims community is if you lot stop being money-grubbing mongrels and do it just for fun like the rest of us..

:lol: Thank you whoever posted this, I'm still giggling.. :lol:

No its not complete till they have Atwa and Thomas and their sheeple in toe.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: