PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 05:06:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We have a new paysite!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We have a new paysite!  (Read 18646 times)
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« on: 2006 November 25, 12:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check it out.
Their stuff is very Sunair style.

http://www.balabalasims2.com/

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 25, 15:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Takes 400 years to load.

Inactive
popsicle
Landlubber

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 25, 15:54:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, way too long, not even worth it.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 25, 15:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw that on Bines yesterday and it took me 20 minutes to get the site to load and then when it did finally load it wouldnt load up all the way I had to keep refreshing because it would stop halfway through loading it up...almost everytime i try to switch pages i get "page cannot be displayed" or the page loads up without the pics so i have to reload it again.

each time i see the name of that site I keep thinking it says BLAH BLAH Sims

It took them two months to do that? funny cuz they've only had the domain name for 10 days so what were they doing with the site before that? working on it frontpage for two months trying to figure out how to add the "platinum" area?

God i hate when sites do that...call their pay area "platinum" or "gold"...

Special Thanks to:
Lots of our styles are inspired by SunairSims, BIG THANKS for everything Sunair:D

No way! they were inspired by Sunair? I soooo couldn't tell by their copying and slightly modifying the pigtail and dress meshes (and using the same textures as Sunairs, or at least it looks like they did in the pics)

how can i give them money if the page to the platinum area won't even load up lmao
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 25, 16:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so how much money is this site?

I twon't even let me get into it.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 25, 16:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does take ages to load. I could go to groceries and come back while it's loading one page.

Yes, the textures are an awful lot like Sunair's.  :lol:

What pisses me off is that they're a very new website, but already have the "platinum" area, which obviously tells us that this site was solely made on the purpose to make money.

edit: it's 2 bucks for 4 outfits.

wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 25, 16:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the domain is registered through godaddy but i have no idea if that means godaddy is hosting them too but whatever  is going on, this particular paysite won't be around for very long because nobody can even get to the "platinum" page to see whats there and to throw away their money.  I can't even get it to load now at all lol

The hair textures look exactly like sunairs and the dress textures look very very similar to several dress textures sunair has up at tsr...hell the meshes themselves look almost exactly like sunairs except the pigtails are slightly different and the dress is slightly more flared at the bottom.

So does "special thanks" and "inspiration" really mean they "borrowed" them?

4 outfits for $2...hmm 50 cents per outfit...only slightly more than that other site that was offering new creators 10% of the profits  :lol:

edit: has anyone even heard of these people? why would they start up a site specifically to make money unless they've published their crap before and someone told them it was good?
Amy
Landlubber

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 25, 16:48:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It took me 4 times to see just the home page....didn't have enough patience to go to the premium thing. Seriously, how they think getting money if people can't see their site. I will not waste my precious time for them. So they can dream about money, but it's not going to be mine!

I had a website before and it was all free, and it was loading very fast. And it didn't cost me a buck. There so much free web host and free files host with unlimited bandwidth. There is no excuse for a new site to already asking for money. And I guess that they have just a few things to download. :evil:
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 25, 17:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Amy"
There so much free web host and free files host with unlimited bandwidth. There is no excuse for a new site to already asking for money. And I guess that they have just a few things to download. :evil:

That is true, especially if you're an unknown creator and just starting things up. Just look around and you'll find ad-free hosts with lots of space and bandwidth FOR FREE! It only takes a little, little patience...

NO EXCUSES!!!

Oh. the page finally loaded after only three tries! Yawn. I've seen it all before. The cloth area made me a little interested at first since I wondered what cloth for your sims would be like, but turned out to be clothing. Meh.

But this made me giggle:

We hope you love everything here, and hope you come to visit continually, we love to watch the hit counter bumping every second.

Go figure, every vistor has to reload the page three times to view it, moron!

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 25, 20:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wouldn't load and I'm too lazy to try again.  I guess they don't really want my money.
Boris
Landlubber

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 25, 20:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, their page is filled with 404s. There are at least three popping up on the homepage alone.

Am I the only one who laughed at "we love to watch the hit counter bumping every second"? :lol:
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 25, 20:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh. Fuck this site, it won't load for me AT ALL.
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 25, 21:02:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
Ugh. Fuck this site, it won't load for me AT ALL.

Same here. :x

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 25, 21:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't take me that long to load, but then I do have a stupidly fast connection...Quite nice stuff there, actually, but it pisses me off when a site JUST opens, and has a paysection, before they've even built up a reputation at all, I find that...rude and presumptutive.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
We have a new paysite!
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 25, 21:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh shee, it finally loaded.

I'm definately getting a Sunair feel from the site.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: