PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 04:52:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154476 times)
zarah
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: SFV
« Reply #285 on: 2008 March 10, 19:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is hard to read your posts without capitalization. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything, but it really would help if you would type more legibly.

sorry! it's a terrible habit isn't it?  my join date here is april 2007 & with 27 posts in all that time, i'm not a real member who will be a constant irritant - just a very, very occasional one.  btw, i do believe nazi requires a cap, lol!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2008 March 10, 19:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If people want to speculate about something, no matter if you think it's useless, you think you can stop them at a board you don't own? If people want to talk, they will talk. Just saying to avoid some 'dissapointments' on your end. lol.

not trying to stop anyone, just hoping to save the the less insane sfv-ers the trouble of worrying about the whys and wherefores.   the people that love getting frothy will always do that, lol.

armywife - not trying to be a smart ass, was sincerely confused as to what was agreeable or disagreeable, since the only opinion i offered was "bad idea to get frothy", so i tried to condense what i said the first time around.  nice to see you here btw, sort of, lol.  (edited to add:) oh, ok, clearly you don't remember me/who i am over at sfv.  recall that last time everyone over there piled on you, willfully misunderstanding you, reading in a tone to your comments? (common forum sport, world wide, ahem)  that was me who pulled the pile-on off, lol.  got a carrot for the bunneh? 

Zarah, please understand that I do appreciate what you are saying, I was also trying to prevent a "pile on" here which I assure you is much worse.  I believe that happened over the whole Jan, Main St. Sims issue when I posted her personal info because I was asked to do so.  I took FULL blame and accountability for it, pmed SIH and apologized as well.  That was something I shouldn't have done, I admitted I was wrong and removed the info immediately.  However, throwing that in my face (which is exactly how your comments made me feel) after many, many months ago was completely uncalled for IMO.  I was attempting to help you.  The members here are much more blunt and to the point.  If you found offense in what I posted, that was not my intention.  I'm glad to see you here, as I am the other members of SFV, as I am a member there as well.  I was only suggesting that you take comments/suggestions in the spirit they are given.  Not everyone here is familiar with a lot of members from SFV. 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: 2008 March 10, 20:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(edited to add:) oh, ok, clearly you don't remember me/who i am over at sfv.  recall that last time everyone over there piled on you, willfully misunderstanding you, reading in a tone to your comments? (common forum sport, world wide, ahem)  that was me who pulled the pile-on off, lol.  got a carrot for the bunneh? 

Ok I'm with AW on this one. That was uncalled for. You think just because AW says something everybody is just going to stop saying what they feel? Everybody here realizes that we all have different opinions and will state them. You may have helped to stop the "pile on" at SFV, and I'm sure AW thanks you, but for you to come here and think that you can say what you want and have people not respond. Uh oh on your part. I realize SFV is down and maybe you are stressed but realize where you are.  Cheesy Pirates with opinions tend to state them no matter what is said.

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2008 March 10, 20:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

person 1: Just shuddup and get over it, not for you to know, nothing to see here, nothing to speculate about
other people: ZOMG TALK TALK TALK SPECULATE TALK TALK GOSSIP TALK TALK
person 1: *facepalm*

Cheesy

As long as SIH is okay, family is okay & job is okay I don't give a rats ass why the site is down. I'm enjoying my pirate version of Freetime!  Grin

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Pavs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 March 11, 10:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pavs!  So glad to see you post.  Hope everything is good for you. 

You gotta love rds, she is awesome. 

Hiya sweets,

im fine and on the mend lol, not been about much, to busy playing freetime, well sort of it keeps crashing lol, I have a bad file somewhere in my sculptures and ill be damned if I can find the chuffing thing, apart from that im just chilling, I do however miss all my friends and the banter at sfv, but no doubt it will be back when its good and ready, then I can bug you all lol, zarah I know who you are hun xx,

I have read most of the posts here, and to be honest I think everyone needs to chill, theres no point in arguing, lifes to short, have fun hun chill out have a rum and be merry, and dont forget that the Pavs loves you all big time.

Hugs & Massive Loves & Kissess

Pavs
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: 2008 March 11, 11:39:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been reading this with interest, and while I do find it slightly annoying that people continue to speculate, they can in fact speculate, and I'm not going to try to be the boss of them.  Speculation in one thread is far, far better than the tards that start a new thread saying omg where can i get a file u don't care about with my lack of punctuation so it is a pain in the arse to read.

But really, I so have to point out the piratey way to some of you fluffy little SFVers, since you'll be here for time indeterminate.

Note these lessons, they will serve you well.

there isn't anything to agree or disagree with. 

There is always something to agree or disagree with.  Watch fellow pirates come in here and disagree with that statement.  Pescado lives for discord and disagreement - you don't want to starve the poor creature, now do you?

I think everyone needs to chill, theres no point in arguing

Starvation of Pescado is a whippable offence on this ship - see above.  No one here has learnt to "chill" - they merely idle at a low level of outrage, ready for the next big outrage - they are in a constant state of catlike readiness to macro you into next year and disagree with every bloody statement you make.

I await those pirates who will reply to this thread with "I am sweetness and light and never disagree with you" hereby *proving* that MOAR FIGHT lives here.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: 2008 March 11, 13:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*huggles Pavs*
All of you shuddap!
SFV will be back when it's back, now quit arguing and worship me!
*takes a bow*
 Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2008 March 11, 14:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: 2008 March 11, 15:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahahaha!!! My own macro.
So stolen, my love.
*bows again*

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
euterpe
ARR!

Fresh cookies are always necessary!

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2008 March 11, 16:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I await those pirates who will reply to this thread with "I am sweetness and light and never disagree with you" hereby *proving* that MOAR FIGHT lives here.  Cheesy

*chokes on coffee--checks to make sure she's in the right forum*  Sweetness and light?

Heck, the reason I come here is because this place is so refreshing from all the other forums that do nothing but preach sweetness and light and blue skies and fluffy clouds and peace on earth throughout the Sims community.  If you don't ever disagree with anyone, wouldn't life just be a boring monotony of nothingness?

Welcome SFV refugees, but be warned--we are a bit straightforward and occasionally caustic in our opinions.  If you can't take criticism or the occasional disagreement with your postings, then you may not find this place to be entirely to your liking.  But enjoy the cookies and rum.  Those are always free Smiley 

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: 2008 March 11, 16:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*chokes on coffee--checks to make sure she's in the right forum*  Sweetness and light?

No one here is sweetness and light but pirates are generally disagreeable little bastards - and would disagree on principle.  For example, I disagree with your statement:

occasional disagreement with your postings

There is often disagreement.  Nothing occasional about it.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
euterpe
ARR!

Fresh cookies are always necessary!

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2008 March 11, 16:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only one thing to say in response to that:

Bleeh!  Tongue

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll take my offended feelings away and go bake cookies Grin

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2008 March 11, 16:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like there aren't enough nicey-nice-stab-you-in-the-back sims forums.  Roll Eyes  We'll stab you straight on here.

I miss SFV too, and I hope it returns, though I'm much more of a lurker there. This will never be SFV and it shouldn't be. At least anyone can get crappy, gappy pay hair here for now.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2008 March 11, 16:51:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I disagree.  I'm totally sweetness and light.  See this halo on my head?  *has to tap it pretty hard to get it to glow*

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: 2008 March 11, 17:00:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah I knew I saw something there Angelica but the last time I looked they were two pointy things glowing red. Maybe I need stronger glasses. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: