PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 01:18:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154159 times)
lasciel
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #135 on: 2008 January 01, 05:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kinky boots, please direct yourself in the fastest way possible to the bottom of the cliff harlock should hopefully have thrown himself off of recently.

phasmatic sims | part of the wicked nouk family
kinky boots
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #136 on: 2008 January 02, 17:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha so right! i havent even made a post there! and hello! i know how to use the search button! :-/. it worked now, but when i click on threads, there is an error. can someone pls if they can get to this post, kindly post the link directly to the download, that one sharon made about the simsnobs servant objects. many thanks!
http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=311&t=3853&hilit=simsnobs

the link to the thread is
http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=311&t=3853&hilit=simsnobs
but i can't get there, i could before, but not now, if you can get there, kindly pls post the link to simsnobs servant objects, i think its 3.5mb something coz she included all the other stuff, it's on page 2. thanks again!

*edit
wow, i cant believe you gave a ton of shit about my location. i honestly forgot that i wrote that, anyways, lets not talk about it, its not really important. again, if anyone can give me the link that i requested, i'd be really happy.  Cheesy
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #137 on: 2008 January 02, 17:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kinky boots"
haha so right! i havent even made a post there! and hello! i know how to use the search button! :-/. it worked now, but when i click on threads, there is an error. can someone pls if they can get to this post, kindly post the link directly to the download, that one sharon made about the simsnobs servant objects.

No.  Do it yourself.  We're not here as "kinky boots helpdesk".  You've got all the help you're going to get.

Might I add to fellow pirates - help it and it stays here forever getting us to help it.  Let it click it's own damn buttons.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kinky boots
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #138 on: 2008 January 02, 17:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it doesnt show, really, theres a cgi timeout, whatever that is. and might i add, im not even going to be back here if it werent for that stupid error. id be more than happy to forget i ever registered on here. im not here to make friends, im here to get files.  Cool
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #139 on: 2008 January 02, 17:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it doesnt show, really, theres a cgi timeout, whatever that is. and might i add, im not even going to be back here if it werent for that stupid error.

It does that all the time.  Deal with it - we're not going to help you.

id be more than happy to forget i ever registered on here. im not here to make friends, im here to get files.  

We'd be happy as well, and seeing as your files aren't here - go away.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #140 on: 2008 January 02, 17:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it doesnt show, really, theres a cgi timeout, whatever that is. and might i add, im not even going to be back here if it werent for that stupid error. id be more than happy to forget i ever registered on here. im not here to make friends, im here to get files.  Cool

But see, darling, your problem at SFV is not our problem, like, at all so, go do what lasciel suggested upthread, mkay? thxbai.

And take jason with you.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #141 on: 2008 January 02, 17:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a demanding bitch, eh?
SFV is a large forum with lots to fix there. SIH is doing what she can and if you think it ain't fast enough for you then that shows you're nothing but an impatient 12 year old.
Find your own downloads, your own links and if you can't figure it out, hit the X button on the top right of the screen because you obviously ain't smart enough for the 'net.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
kinky boots
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #142 on: 2008 January 02, 18:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha! you make me lol with how you make such a huge deal out of my location! and may i remind you this is SFV not the kinkyboots thread!

woo! it worked now, you can bet never to see my posts here again! tata!
Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #143 on: 2008 January 02, 18:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*reads kinky boot's postings*

Missy, what was unclear about the statement: "We are not SFV, so we cannot give support about SFV! If you have a problem, ask them directly!"

*sighs and quits the room*

*sound of a gun being fired on the front ship*

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
kinky boots
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #144 on: 2008 January 02, 18:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
What a demanding bitch, eh?
SFV is a large forum with lots to fix there. SIH is doing what she can and if you think it ain't fast enough for you then that shows you're nothing but an impatient 12 year old.
Find your own downloads, your own links and if you can't figure it out, hit the X button on the top right of the screen because you obviously ain't smart enough for the 'net.

woah there cunt! i do know a lot about the net, i just dont know much about pirate sites. yep, this is my last post then i jump off shit. you can all have a party now!  :arrow:
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #145 on: 2008 January 02, 18:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kinky boots...

... what's the point in antagonizing this board?

You just keep pushing and pushing and pushing and basically forcing people to be rude to you. What? You think that's cool?

Think again.

We are not the SFV help board in here. We already told you what we know. Why the f*** would we care to run your little online errands for you? If you can't get in, chances are that we can't either. Wait a few days and try again. If you don't like their services you have two options a) stop going there or b) donate the moolah for them to hire several professionals to get it all up just for you.

It really is that simple.

As for your location: It is not funny. It is not sexy. It is crude and disgusting and quite a few people already told you so. You don't think it's a big deal? Then why not for the love of booty just change it instead of keeping up this juvenile behavior?

You feel attacked by people? Well, you inspire these attacks. If you took a step back, you might be able to see that for yourself. There is no shame in apologizing for past behavior and mending your ways. I may not be very active around here anymore, but in my experience, people are given second chances. If you don't want to do that, then please just stop posting and disappear into the mist of past trolls and incurable noobs.

Thank you.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #146 on: 2008 January 02, 18:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha! you make me lol with how you make such a huge deal out of my location! and may i remind you this is SFV not the kinkyboots thread!

Pfft.
May I remind you that you're the fool over here at PMBD asking for help with SFV?
May I remind you that came here with a hair up your ass demanding things?
As for your location, if you want to be known as the whore with junk on her face, well, you go right on ahead. Because that's exactly what sparks to mind after reading it.
So, yeah. Whatever.

ETA:
Oooo, she pulled out the c word. I've never been called that before. I thinks I shall go cry. Cala! get you teacup ready! :lol:

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #147 on: 2008 January 02, 18:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
Then why not for the love of booty just change it instead of keeping up this juvenile behavior?

Cause it's not convincingly 12 - not even convincingly 6.  Should leave, but apparently won't.

ETA: Teacup's ready. Cunt.

Visit Calalilysims

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #148 on: 2008 January 02, 18:18:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*fills Cala's teacup*
I'm sooooooo upset, Cala. How could she? *crys some more*
And you too! OMG *blubbers*
 :lol:

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
RedSeawench
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #149 on: 2008 January 02, 22:09:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh great now she'll go infest SFV as if they don't have enough problems :roll:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »