PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:28:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 153447 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #30 on: 2007 November 14, 02:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good, if SIH is aware of it then I'm sure she's working on it. So not gonna worry anymore. *whew*  Cheesy

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
zarah
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #31 on: 2007 November 14, 02:08:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pavs"
last time i was there was in the early hours of yeaterday posting a recolour and that took forever to do

when i was uploading that kitchen i thought to myself, Pavs is gonna be on this set like wildfire and there'll be a white/grey recol within hours, lol.
ravencat
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #32 on: 2007 November 14, 02:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried all day and I  get that the site can't be found.  Oh well I guess I'll load my game.  Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #33 on: 2007 November 14, 04:36:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK what is wrong with AOL explorer Ducky? I know that foxfire is suppose to be the best. I did not care for it too much. The new IE7 sucks monkey butt as you cannot see all the banners on my top 100 dachshund breeder/sites of distinction. I need to be able to manage that and I cannot if I cant see all the banners.  Smiley

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #34 on: 2007 November 14, 04:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care much about what browser I use either, but I mostly use FurryFox because I succumb to pressure easily.  (I used to use IE, but I switched to appease my Canadian; he hasn't said much about browsers since the switch, so I assume this means I win.)  I've heard good things about most browsers--Opera is sleek and quick, FurryFox has a lot of addons, and... whatever.

But obviously the AOL Explorer sucks because... it's AOL.  :wink:  Do you really need a reason?
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #35 on: 2007 November 14, 04:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not Firefox.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #36 on: 2007 November 14, 04:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See I even spelled Firefox wrong. That is how much it impressed me. Smiley :lol:

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #37 on: 2007 November 14, 11:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Figures we are down the day I want to post a big announcement about something exciting!  Crap.  I guess it will have to wait until we are back up.

Boo!

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #38 on: 2007 November 14, 11:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherry, you tease!

Come on, give us a hint! :wink:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #39 on: 2007 November 14, 13:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it has something to do with alot of fun, games and prizes coming to the forum very soon!  

It's not that I don't want to say here, but I don't want to burden PMBD with a whole discussion about something SFV specific and kinda irrelevant to sharing.  Let's hope the site is up soon.   I didn't realize it was down until, well that last post.  I'll post if I hear anything about the site being down, unless it comes back up (crosses fingers).

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Pavs
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #40 on: 2007 November 14, 14:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zarah"
Quote from: "Pavs"
last time i was there was in the early hours of yeaterday posting a recolour and that took forever to do

when i was uploading that kitchen i thought to myself, Pavs is gonna be on this set like wildfire and there'll be a white/grey recol within hours, lol.

Your darn right sweetie, took ages as simcredible I find is always hard to recolour, the minute you put it up it was in simpe in a second lol, hope they sort sfv out soon, I miss all my friends,

hugs

Pavs
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #41 on: 2007 November 14, 14:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*waving to Sherry* Has anyone else reported those "time out" problems to anyone? I thought it was just my computer or browser so I
didn't say anything.  :oops:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Tetsuo
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #42 on: 2007 November 14, 15:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No its not you computer-browser-connection. The time out thingie hapens all the time for me too.

SIH said she was fixing that, it improved for a while then the last week begun to get very slow again.
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #43 on: 2007 November 14, 22:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so the site is just temporarily down?

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #44 on: 2007 November 14, 22:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope so.  It's been down longer than I would've thought, I've been trying to look up that old EZ board site to see if anything has been mentioned on there.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: