PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:31:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  You are OBLIGATED!!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: You are OBLIGATED!!!!  (Read 21257 times)
Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #45 on: 2007 June 14, 04:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:
Is that it?

Banned 3 times, twice on accident, once on purpose and yes, I do consider it stupid that I went back.

And yes I did spam heavily, but that is WAY behind me... sort of.

Is that seriously it?
god, wow.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #46 on: 2007 June 14, 04:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Accusing us of being thieves and then being one yourself, under your own definition - wouldn't call it "is that it?".

missangelica wasn't around for the hating on you - that guesswork and supposition - and that's not why.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #47 on: 2007 June 14, 05:02:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I'll tell you why - for being a hypocrite and acting holier than thou.

Telling people to delete stuff from here so they'll feel better about themselves;

Oniella is one of those idiots who was always on the forum saying she couldn't afford to donate but viola. Then she openly thanked someone in one of the pic threads for sending her a pay hair.

Then it got good when the fake peggy came around. Someone had posted in the thread that their sub had just ran out and could someone send the new hair. Oniella emphatically stated "I think not, that's stealing." The person who asked for the hair to be sent called her out saying "You would know wouldn't you." They then accused her of being a hypocrite, she denied it and said that if they had a problem with her they could pm her. So it's always hilarious to see her stanking behind talking about how "That's stealing." If it is then she has branded her ownself as a theif." I'm sure she's around here somewhere.

I find it vastly amusing that Oniella jumped down this poor girls throat (and acts like a rabid dog to others as well), yet has "remember it's only a game" in her signature. Physician, heal ...

And ok, I admit I am hypocrite, but fucking everybody is.

I was back and forth on that topic because I didn't know which way to go. So I went with what was popular vote. When people deemed it stealing, I deemed it stealing, when people said it was fine, I said it was fine.

Really though, I don't see why you guys are just talking about me, seeing as there are many other people who have done the same. Becuase of how 'popular' I was?

*sigh*

This is really old shit, and looking at dates of this thread and such, it really really is.

I admit it, I 'stole' hair. Didn't want to get banned so said, "No I don't steal hair it's horrible." Then when it finally was announced that this might actually be ok, I accepted it.

I was on the verge of being banned for just mention stealing hair.
Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #48 on: 2007 June 14, 05:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Accusing us of being thieves and then being one yourself, under your own definition - wouldn't call it "is that it?".

missangelica wasn't around for the hating on you - that guesswork and supposition - and that's not why.

I just quoted you above...... sorry didn't quote her.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #49 on: 2007 June 14, 05:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Onie"

I was back and forth on that topic because I didn't know which way to go. So I went with what was popular vote. When people deemed it stealing, I deemed it stealing, when people said it was fine, I said it was fine.

Really though, I don't see why you guys are just talking about me, seeing as there are many other people who have done the same. Becuase of how 'popular' I was?

*sigh*

This is really old shit, and looking at dates of this thread and such, it really really is.

I admit it, I 'stole' hair. Didn't want to get banned so said, "No I don't steal hair it's horrible." Then when it finally was announced that this might actually be ok, I accepted it.

It may be old, but there is still quite enough hate for you that hasn't died.  We rejoiced recently over your temp. banning.

I'm not a hypocrite, and from the moment I read the Pets agreement and downloaded from the booty, I didn't go around accusing others of stealing, and being quite over the top about it.

It's got nothing to do with popularity - it's because you were stealing, and yet were the most vicious in defence of paysites.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #50 on: 2007 June 14, 05:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh*

It may be old, but there is still quite enough hate for you that hasn't died.  We rejoiced recently over your temp. banning.

I'm not a hypocrite, and from the moment I read the Pets agreement and downloaded from the booty, I didn't go around accusing others of stealing, and being quite over the top about it.

It's got nothing to do with popularity - it's because you were stealing, and yet were the most vicious in defence of paysites.

Ahh ok then.

I see rejoicing over my banning, wow, sounds fantastic.
I don't understand though, why does this bother you (everyone) so much.

But it can't be undone and it's just a site that hates me, really makes no difference to me, it's the internet (I should of stuck to that waaay in the begginning and actually stuck to it, really).

But thanks for telling me anyways.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #51 on: 2007 June 14, 05:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm... what do you expect when (apperantly) doing a search for your username to dig up any mention about you, bumping a thread this old because of something that isn't even a hint at why you'd be unpleasant, and then asking why people were saying bad stuff about you seven months ago?

I didn't know about this and I certainly didn't care. By bringing it up again you brought attention to a nasty character trait. Many, including me, and especially on this forum have a hard time accepting people who can't stand for what they do.

So... err... nicely done.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #52 on: 2007 June 14, 05:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been getting pay meshes and textures off the Exchange for ages, been in a few Yahoo! groups for filesharing, and expressed my support for the filesharing over on MATY a while ago.  I don't understand why anyone would do something and then turn around to tell people that it's bad, just because it's the popular opinion.  I didn't say anything about it on S2C because they didn't need to know how I felt about it--and I didn't feel a need to say anything.

Why does hypocrisy bother people so much?  Doesn't bother me.  Pointed and laughed, then moved onto the next bit of drama.  Only people with vendettae linger on certain topics.  There is much more to be laughing at.
Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #53 on: 2007 June 14, 05:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pixelated"

Uhm... what do you expect when (apperantly) doing a search for your username to dig up any mention about you, bumping a thread this old because of something that isn't even a hint at why you'd be unpleasant, and then asking why people were saying bad stuff about you seven months ago?

I didn't know about this and I certainly didn't care. By bringing it up again you brought attention to a nasty character trait. Many, including me, and especially on this forum have a hard time accepting people who can't stand for what they do.

So... err... nicely done.

Sorry bit confused by what you just posted.

I didn't notice the date of the thread, nor was I in the mood to even think about it.

And this 'character trait' is only showing because i'm being talked about which I obviously don't like. Anger would be the clear emotion here.

Would you actually expect me to be happy?
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #54 on: 2007 June 14, 05:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
This thread is 7 months old!  WTF?  :shock:

AhahahaHA HA
So much better than late night tv

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #55 on: 2007 June 14, 05:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So why expect us to be happy at being called thieves by a thief who does the same thing as we do.  

You want to be a hypocrite, by taking the popular stance and condemning us, while doing the exact same thing, take your lumps.

You're just screwed cause it turned out we're right.

Visit Calalilysims

Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #56 on: 2007 June 14, 05:30:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're just screwed cause it turned out we're right.

Funny, because I really don't care.

So what if I lied, was hypocrite, lied, and was still a hypocrite.

I KNOW I was. I knew when I was doing it and hoping to go no one noticed, but obviously you did and you know what, big fucking deal.

And i'm going to use the oldest most immature line in the book, but seriously get a life and stop stalking people.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #57 on: 2007 June 14, 05:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, stalking.  From what I've seen, when people talk about you, it's* posted on a public forum.  Not really stalking.  There are other people that get snarked around here.

*"It" referring to what you say.
Onie
Landlubber

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #58 on: 2007 June 14, 05:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I mean the whole: getting my posts ... from months ago, comparing them to now and then looking at my sigs over time.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
You are OBLIGATED!!!!
« Reply #59 on: 2007 June 14, 05:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AhahahaHA HA
So much better than late night tv[/quote]

I agree with you.  I didn't know anything about her, now, she has just managed to let everyone know about her.  Seems to me she just stirred up her own shit.  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: